Cumface

Real Goers in Harrow/Hillingdon/Heathrow

37 posts in this topic

Often in this area but can be a real hit and miss. Looking for upto and inc size 10, not fussed baout boob size, any colour hair, smooth all over (landing strips ok), awesome owo and not averse to a facial money shot.

Slowly working my way through the girls at Temptations who are all usually either very good or exceptional - but can be a little pricey for the time (roll the adage 'you get what u pay for'). Can never seem to get a suitable slot @ Silk n Stockings - maybe they're really good?! Frenchies in Wealdstone - not been there for years because too much of a pain to park. Girls on Ux Rd in Hillingdon have gone downhill since Reni left (and never came back). Tried a few from the other site but nothing to write home about and it's a real laborious (and expensive) process of elimination. Any suggestions to help me out of a trough?

Out of interest, have you seen "lucyjuicee" from the other site ??

I literally put "lucyjuicee" on my hotlist today so would be interested in any feedback. She has a lovely looking bottom :confused:

Nop - not really my type I'm afraid but I believe she has mates Jessica and Lauren who look hotter. Try "3some lucy & lauren" - can't find her other mate's nickname ATM.

She has a lovely looking bottom :confused:

We are certainly of one mind there...

Laceys are based in Harlington. Haven't been there for a while though.

Drove past there the other day but decided against it. Lack of FRs on them for a long while. I think I'm going off parlour type places at the moment.

I agree that there is not much in the area. However Lucyjuicee is pretty good and worth a visit. I believe she now has her own flat and is not operating out if that crappy hotel - which can only improve matters. If you can make it over to Watford Nicole is well worth seeing.

Looks like need to have another good look at her profile :confused:

Have you tried Mandy Kaye on the other site? (Hillingdon page). More a size 12, but comes to you for £100, or incalls £80 in Harrow.. Saw her a few times last year. Very pleasant friendly girl. More a GFE though.

Have you tried Mandy Kaye on the other site? (Hillingdon page). More a size 12, but comes to you for £100, or incalls £80 in Harrow.. Saw her a few times last year. Very pleasant friendly girl. More a GFE though.

She's a bit above my sought after age range. In fact, when it comes to the other site and the over-optimistic descriptions my preference would be modified to aged 26 or less, size 8 or less! In real life mid 30s and size 10 :eek: I mean how many times have we all turned up to discover a larger than life size 8/10?! :D

Not sure about your price range but Divalicious on the other site is amazing. Just pure filth.

I've seen juiceelucy before and was very disappointed. She played crap rap music really loud and spent far too long talking about her personal life. Another thing was that when I was slipping a finger in her she killed the mood by saying to "be careful" as she had "cotton wool up there".

I got her to leave after 45 minutes but still paid her full whack.

Great arse and a nice OWO serivce on offer. Would be a good quick 15-30 minute punt I reckon.

She's a bit above my sought after age range. In fact, when it comes to the other site and the over-optimistic descriptions my preference would be modified to aged 26 or less, size 8 or less! In real life mid 30s and size 10 :) I mean how many times have we all turned up to discover a larger than life size 8/10?! ;)

Try Sophie or Paola in Ruislip on the other site

Both highly recommended

Have to say that there are precious few ladies currently available in the Harrow area. Conducting a search on ** brings up very few results.

If you look on Ace Massage site under Middlesex a parlour called Connoisseur has appeared in Hatton Cross which is about as close to Heathrow as you can get- it's practically on the runway. There are 4 ladies pictured on the site, 2 of whom- shall we say- would appeal to the Connoisseur of the larger lady. Assisted shower included for those who like that sort of thing.

Anyone tried it?

if she's still about try Ranji of south harrow/hayes. lovely girl, good looker and great service. she has lots of frs including one from me - not an indian as advertised but probably portugese.

Have to say that there are precious few ladies currently available in the Harrow area. Conducting a search on ** brings up very few results.

Student Rebecca on the other site is good

See FR

Student Rebecca on the other site is good

See FR

Pricey given that she doesn't even do owo let alone like a mouthful lol!

The search goes on. Divaliscious is simply too expensive.

Alisha in Hayes e.g.fr 92545 if u like ebony.

Went to see Saskia the other day at latest. I've always wanted to shag a chav :confused:

Laceysin harlington is top quality, and I think that is reflected in the lack of field reports (if that makes sense)

But you will allways leave satisfied...

Lisa (prob mid 30s) is a complete "professional", and will happily please in any way...though more PSE than GFE (which you seem to be seeking so no worries there)

the others?, well... i am getting through them slowly, but so far nothing to post a bad report on!

The only thing missing is that lack of anticipation when you visit, once you become a regular.

Enjoying the chat about the "other" site happenings... be nice to have an active Heathrow thread like the Soho one...

There is a place on the uxbridge road above the KFC between Hillindgon and Hayes. They advertise in the local Gazette. The entrance is around the back and they are open until very late into the night. It's £40 for a shag or 15 minutes and they have always had 3 girls when I have been. It's not very luxurious and I saw a very good looking Russian girl there. Worth looking at if you are ever in the area.

Laceysin harlington is top quality, and I think that is reflected in the lack of field reports (if that makes sense)

But you will allways leave satisfied...

Lisa (prob mid 30s) is a complete "professional", and will happily please in any way...though more PSE than GFE (which you seem to be seeking so no worries there)

the others?, well... i am getting through them slowly, but so far nothing to post a bad report on!

The only thing missing is that lack of anticipation when you visit, once you become a regular.

Enjoying the chat about the "other" site happenings... be nice to have an active Heathrow thread like the Soho one...

Your vote of confidence seals it - I'll definitely be giving them a go!

Still tumbleweeds in terms of other options in area tho.

People couldn't find nothing on Lucyjuicee or juiceelucy on **, the search doesnt bring about any result??

Also Henry_miller - any link to saskia, i've had a look at the other girls at laceys but she didnt come up.

Agree with you this this2new, need to have a big thread on at least the heathrow area as it should cater to a fair few people

Also looking for girls in this area for my 1st punt, don't know how far chiswick is to you mate, but thought about chiswick cherubs??

http://www.acemassage.net/chiswickcherubs/chiswickcherubs.htm

Your vote of confidence seals it - I'll definitely be giving them a go!

Still tumbleweeds in terms of other options in area tho.

let me know what you thought...