Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meister100

Brazil - Rio and Sao Paulo

11 posts in this topic

Am off to Brazil soon and have heard that the punting scene is great but am a bit nervous as I will be on my own. Anybody got any tips on the safe places to visit and the places to avoid?

Hi,

I can give you a little information on both cities, I will presume you dont speak portuguese so this will make things a little more expensive for you but still good value when compared to UK prices

In Rio one of the most famous places is Barbarella, there is a high percentage of Mulatta (mixed race) but you will usually find someone to fit your taste. Just be careful about the taxi drivers outside who will always rip you off. agree a price up front.

Most Hotels will ask you to register the girl on arrival and will phone you when she leaves to make sure you are ok. This is a good point.

I never had the chance to try them out but I believe the Rio Sauna

Great, many thanks for the advice. I have heard some good reports on Barbarella.

Will post an update on my return

Great, many thanks for the advice. I have heard some good reports on Barbarella.

Will post an update on my return

how was your trip

I'll be of Sao Paulo later this month and will have very limited "leisure time". Basically will have 3-4 hours on a Sunday evening.

Speaking zero Portugese, looking for a brothel which has a selection of girls, good to high quality and a set/fixed price set-up without lady drinks to minimise the chances of getting fleeced/paying over the odds when thinking with my dick. A FKK style place would be just the ticket as would something akin to the Eden Club in Bangkok or even our own dear old Sandys in Manchester. Basically a good old fashioned cathouse!

Any suggestions/an overview greatly appreciated and will report back on exploits!

I'll be of Sao Paulo later this month and will have very limited "leisure time". Basically will have 3-4 hours on a Sunday evening.

Speaking zero Portugese, looking for a brothel which has a selection of girls, good to high quality and a set/fixed price set-up without lady drinks to minimise the chances of getting fleeced/paying over the odds when thinking with my dick. A FKK style place would be just the ticket as would something akin to the Eden Club in Bangkok or even our own dear old Sandys in Manchester. Basically a good old fashioned cathouse!

Any suggestions/an overview greatly appreciated and will report back on exploits!

Check out:

http://clinicasdemassagem.com/

This lists most of the Massage Parlours

I have used a few of them over the years - they all seem reliable. Some have pics of the girls and most show prices.

Generally nice clean places.,

Damn - I wish I was going with you!!!

TOFM

TOFM - Thanks for the tips and the links. much appreciated and will need to wile away a few hours inspecting them. Bomboa and Cafe Photo were mentioned by a previous poster and I liked the sound of them as they sounded like a place where you could lounge around for several hours, with a wide choice of girls and choose a couple of punts. Do you have any experience of them and how would they compare to the massage places in your list.

Also from the long list of parlours you sent, which one's have you visited and what was your favourite place? Personally I'm looking for a good choice of quality looking girls.

TOFM - Thanks for the tips and the links. much appreciated and will need to wile away a few hours inspecting them. Bomboa and Cafe Photo were mentioned by a previous poster and I liked the sound of them as they sounded like a place where you could lounge around for several hours, with a wide choice of girls and choose a couple of punts. Do you have any experience of them and how would they compare to the massage places in your list.

Also from the long list of parlours you sent, which one's have you visited and what was your favourite place? Personally I'm looking for a good choice of quality looking girls.

Francebel, Fleur de Jour, Clinika Kin to start??

Odly, never went to the clubs (Bomboa/Cafe Photo)

Good punting

TOFM

One last question TOFM - which of the good clinicas is nearest to GUARULHOS airport - I really am on a tight schedule! Thanks again for your help.

One last question TOFM - which of the good clinicas is nearest to GUARULHOS airport - I really am on a tight schedule! Thanks again for your help.

Nothing, I believe, in the immediate vicinity of Guarulhos. Check out the reports on internationalsexguide.info would be my best suggestion.

The old airport - Congonhas, is surrounded by Clinicas!!

Good luck

TOFM

Thanks for the tips TOFM. Unfortunately I did not go through with a punt - was too tired at the end of my trip and thought i'd get some kip before a long flight home. Kind of regret it now (in fact was regretting it as i checked in for my flight) but have had a few Brazillians in London and Amsterdam over the years so the novelty factor wasn't high enough either. Plus with English spoken by so few in Brazil reckon it would have been hard work plus my reading of ISG suggested it wasn't that much cheapr than London. Maybe next time......