Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SocialBeing

For the occasonal punter.

4 posts in this topic

Say,

you get laid every now and again, might go without sex for a while and then it kinda becomes harder to get laid, because you're more desperate and and when you're on dates there's more pressure on yourself to get her in the sack.. so girls smell this a mile off and end up not sleeping with you.

So it's a bit like a chicken and egg situation... which sucks.

This is a question to other punters who don't see WGs as a hobby or something, but more like me^^

How long will you wait since your last lay, before you think, shit I need to see a WG to change my luck.

Say,

you get laid every now and again, might go without sex for a while and then it kinda becomes harder to get laid, because you're more desperate and and when you're on dates there's more pressure on yourself to get her in the sack.. so girls smell this a mile off and end up not sleeping with you.

So it's a bit like a chicken and egg situation... which sucks.

This is a question to other punters who don't see WGs as a hobby or something, but more like me^^

How long will you wait since your last lay, before you think, shit I need to see a WG to change my luck.

Erm, without trying to point out the obvious, no one is responsible for your "luck" or happiness but you. Going for a quick shag isn't going to change anything in the long term "luck" department, is it?

Not sure what you're trying to achieve here (by this post)? Do you need confidence with women in general (again, a quick shag is really not going to fix this - ever).....

btw, going back to your earlier comment where talk about going on a date - I sincerely hope it (the date) is not just a guise to get her in the sack. Because if it is, a dating scenario isn't going to get you there / anywhere fast.

If you simply just want to get laid, it's generally only the Friday night drunk scenario which will get you there (a messy one).

btw, going back to your earlier comment where talk about going on a date - I sincerely hope it (the date) is not just a guise to get her in the sack. Because if it is, a dating scenario isn't going to get you there / anywhere fast.

If you simply just want to get laid, it's generally only the Friday night drunk scenario which will get you there (a messy one).

you cant be serious

unless you are a castrato, 99% of men go out with a women with the intention of sleeping with them at some point in the near future

you cant be serious

unless you are a castrato, 99% of men go out with a women with the intention of sleeping with them at some point in the near future

on a first date - obviously.... :D

However it doesn't "sound" like he's looking for a long term relationship (as he says "and then it kinda becomes harder to get laid" - it simply sounds like he wants sex. In which case dating is unlikely to get you there fast (and fast it what it sounds like he wants).