Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akanostromo

Official that Home Office isn't honest with stats

8 posts in this topic

bloke from the statistics commission really slagging govt off for misusing stats. he has laid a report before parliament. that was on PM on bbc R 4

hmmm

I have just sent an email to the UK Statistics Authority asking them to look at the figures JS is pushing out. I doubt if this is within their remit as they are not 'Official' statistics, but worth a try!

Here's the address:

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/

Dave

Apparently it brings the working of government into disrepute when figures are produced out of thin air to support their political agenda,

As human rights QC I wonder what hh makes of that

Apparently it brings the working of government into disrepute when figures are produced out of thin air to support their political agenda,

As human rights QC I wonder what hh makes of that

The remit of the UK Statistics Office is to "... safeguarding the quality of official statistics in the UK" - so far they have ignored the "statistics" used by JS to support her proposed new law so I suggest writing to them to see if they will turn the spot light on this area as well.

Dave

There is simply no evidence to support the 4000 trafficked women allegedly in this country nor the rumours put about that 85% of the brothels in london are full of trafficked women.

Everytime a politican asserts this we must write to the media calling them to state their authority for the assertions.

Lies, damn lies and politicians