SirBill

Independent vs agency vs parlour

20 posts in this topic

I have always gone for indies on the basis that the service is more personal, the price is less and it is more private.

However, recently some of the new (new to me) girls I have booked have double booked or forgotten the appt and not shown.

Perhaps I would fair better with agency or parlour. Hopefully their admin would be better and their long-term reputation something to be cherished.

Sorry to be na

I have no experience of parlours so couldn't comment. Agencies can be spectacularly incompetent at getting the girl to you for an outcall, sometimes several hours, but then some are very good. I don't know how many independents double book; this strikes me as very inconsiderate and just a little bit stupid. You might consider asking an independent when her least busy times are and explain that you've been let down. I don't think that you will have better or worse luck on the basis of independent versus establishment; I think it's all down to experience and luck.

The advantage with an agency (when you've found it to be reliable) is your chances of successful punts are much better going forward. Girls are more likely to turn up because they know the agency will find out if they don't, and seeing a new girl for the first time is lower risk because she's already been selected by the agency.

Of course there are plenty of bad agencies, especially in London but some everywhere, so check the FRs for the agency as a whole before you book, not just the specific girl.

For Indies you have to do the research for each girl, and it's more hit and miss the first time, but once you've found a reliable girl IME on average she'll stay on the scene for longer than girls at agencies.

Parlours are a different type of experience - you're trading the convenience of being able to turn up without an appointment against the relative impersonality of the fact that the girls will be seeing plenty of punters during the day. Again it takes time and research to find a good reliable place.

A well run parlour can almost feel like an independent. Certainly all the ones in Milton Keynes I have been to, you are shown to a room and contact with other punters is avoided. I have even been lucky enough to have been closed into the changing area with a few gorgeous ladies in one establishment. I always book the girl I want to see and usually have a great time.

I have always gone for indies on the basis that the service is more personal, the price is less and it is more private.

However, recently some of the new (new to me) girls I have booked have double booked or forgotten the appt and not shown.

Perhaps I would fair better with agency or parlour. Hopefully their admin would be better and their long-term reputation something to be cherished.

Sorry to be na

Like Smiths, I have tried and enjoyed the three, and of course came unstuck with all also

The parlour is one where its going to be cheaper, and you can never tell if the said lady you want is going to turn up, as she might have been working elsewhere the night before...but you then have the choice of others at most parlours.

The indi depends on her reputation to attract clients, so choose one with good reports, a new indie or one with only a few reports, are at times less proffessional about the bookings in my estimation.

The agency does offer you some protection, they (the good ones) are held responsable to see that the lady attends a booking, and of course, feedback about issues you may have are treated mostly in the right manner.

I dont know where you are in terms of the UK, but I had a booking in a parlour the other week, and they had 5 ladies for me to choose from, as well as some rooms being available on the first floor where reception was, there was a 2nd floor which contained a large bedroom, a wet room, sauna, as well as pool area, which was available for exclusive use, and truth be told, this was very private, it certainly didnt feel like I was in a parlour.

I have always favoured indies and stick to ones I know. But on a recent unscheduled and unplanned stopover in Manchester and in desperate need of company I tried a local agency, the first one to pop up on google, McKenzies, I had never heard of them before and had no expectations.

I had thought of trying one of Manchester's famous parlours but really couldn't be arsed getting a taxi, and not knowing if there would be a wait.

I must say that I was very happy with the agency experience. A gorgeous twenty-something broadminded northern lass was knocking on my hotel bedroom door a couple of hours after I made the call.

All 3 have plus and minus points. Like all things in life - check things out first - there is no reason to be surprised anymore, FRs, this board, Internet sites, places like www.TINEYE.com which allow you to check a picture against the database they have. I use that when I see some-one who looks too good to be true - surprising how often it up as some Penthouse Pets pics that have been doctored. Call me cynical but I don't think I'm going to get an hour with some Penthouse Pet for less than 300 quid!

Do homework = unlikely to go wrong. I always remember that at the end of the day these are businesses that need to pay the bills. True for the Indie as well I guess.

So my view is check it out - the good ones are good for a reason, the bad ones...well say no more.

Like Smiths, I have tried and enjoyed the three, and of course came unstuck with all also

The parlour is one where its going to be cheaper, and you can never tell if the said lady you want is going to turn up, as she might have been working elsewhere the night before...but you then have the choice of others at most parlours.

The indi depends on her reputation to attract clients, so choose one with good reports, a new indie or one with only a few reports, are at times less proffessional about the bookings in my estimation.

The agency does offer you some protection, they (the good ones) are held responsable to see that the lady attends a booking, and of course, feedback about issues you may have are treated mostly in the right manner.

I dont know where you are in terms of the UK, but I had a booking in a parlour the other week, and they had 5 ladies for me to choose from, as well as some rooms being available on the first floor where reception was, there was a 2nd floor which contained a large bedroom, a wet room, sauna, as well as pool area, which was available for exclusive use, and truth be told, this was very private, it certainly didnt feel like I was in a parlour.

I agree with your post except it depends on the area as to whether a Parlour is going to be cheaper. In my area they are more expensive than Indies like for like generally.

The advantage for me has been i have always had top notch punts which is why i still go on ocassion, the disadvantage has been none of my many appointments have yet started on time, they have been between 10-30 minutes late which i have complained about.

It really depends on what part of the country you live in. Edinburgh has a least 2 top parlours, plus some right crap ones. Cant be bothered with independants, especially those "on tour", they will never see you again and therefore arent bothered about making any effort. The day one girl left the room to sign for a parcel, in mid blow -job was the last straw. Never tried an agency, no need up here.

indies all day long. you never know in parlous if they wash between clients

Have to agree with Pooter - never had the need to consider agencies in Scotland. As an aside, I understand the difference between indie and parlour from a "punting lawfulness" perspective. But where to agencies fit in to that ?

Thanks for all replies. I don't know why consenting fun between two adults is so complicated. The sooner this industry is legalised and regulated - the better for all. In the meantime, lucky we have Punternet etc to help us.

NB I am from West Mids

Have to agree with Pooter - never had the need to consider agencies in Scotland. As an aside, I understand the difference between indie and parlour from a "punting lawfulness" perspective. But where to agencies fit in to that ?

Am I correct in saying any establishment with two or more girls is a brothel and hence illegal.

Am I correct in saying any establishment with two or more girls is a brothel and hence illegal.

You are correct. If Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue and only Anal Annie works from 23 Acacia Avenue then 23 Acacia Avenue is not a brothel, If Anal Annie and Oral Olive both work from 23 Acacia Avenue at the same time (parallel) then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel, if Anal Annie and Oral Olive work from 23 Acacia Avenue on alternate days (series), for example, then 23 Acacia Avenue is a brothel.

Edinburgh has a least 2 top parlours, plus some right crap ones. Cant be bothered with independants, especially those "on tour", they will never see you again and therefore arent bothered about making any effort. The day one girl left the room to sign for a parcel, in mid blow -job was the last straw.

I don't doubt your experiences pooter, but boy you love your generalisations don't you :rolleyes:? I meet a fantastic WG every time she comes to London on tour precisely because she gives such a good service. I know for a fact I am not the only guy from my neck of the woods who does the same. She tries hard because she wants to keep the loyal client base she has down here and I have no reason to assume she doesn't do the same in all the other cities she visits. OK, some girls might treat touring like you say, but there are only so many good touring destinations in the UK and any sensible girl on tour will want to aim for repeat custom for her next visit.

I don't doubt your experiences pooter, but boy you love your generalisations don't you :rolleyes:? I meet a fantastic WG every time she comes to London on tour precisely because she gives such a good service. I know for a fact I am not the only guy from my neck of the woods who does the same. She tries hard because she wants to keep the loyal client base she has down here and I have no reason to assume she doesn't do the same in all the other cities she visits. OK, some girls might treat touring like you say, but there are only so many good touring destinations in the UK and any sensible girl on tour will want to aim for repeat custom for her next visit.

All my punts with ladies on tour have been good to excellent in my case over a long period of time.

This is an interesting thread.

I have mixed feelings about indies. Quite a few I have been to have been a let down (not the girl advertised, place dirty etc). I think parlours and agencies with their own places are pretty much the same now. Just different branding.

Agencies only used to offer outcalls, thats what made them agencies. Now it seems that these so called agencies are running from flats/houses. What makes that any different than a parlour?

Agencies only used to offer outcalls, thats what made them agencies. Now it seems that these so called agencies are running from flats/houses. What makes that any different than a parlour?

It does not make them any different then parlour. In fact they become illegal to do incalls (because its for certain more then one girls will be working in the premises, or even when one girl swapping the shifts with another in the same flat).

Agencies can not really make much profit from the outcalls only as demand for them is very low.

I guess they just call themselves agencies to sound more proffessional then. Personally Im into calling a spade a spade.

I do prefer parlours, at least then I know what to expect. There are some parlours I will never go back to and loads that I would.

As I said on a previous topic, most ladies who work for parlours/agencies also have their own profiles on A*W and charge through the roof.