C17H21No4

Page is the wrong way round?

15 posts in this topic

Not surte if it's cos i'm a noob but since i singed up when i open a thread the posts are upside down starting at the highest and have to scroll down for number1?

I hope this doesn't last!

You can alter how threads are displayed when you are logged in.

There are several options available, and different options can be selected, this is done via the UserCP menu (see top left).

It sounds like yours is currently set to show newest first.

Not surte if it's cos i'm a noob but since i singed up when i open a thread the posts are upside down starting at the highest and have to scroll down for number1?

I hope this doesn't last!

See Ghenghis' thread ( about 3 or 4 above this one ) called " Getting a better posting experience " ; it's well worth a read.

Welcome to the Forum, by the way.

Yes indeed, welcome to the Punternet Forum; I'd have trouble logging in with that user-name :rolleyes:

Thanks chaps all normal now, i'm not new to forums but i'd never even seen that last post first thing!?

Not going to start a new thread for this,

Is it pot luck as to how long until a mod approves or not a post?

Also, i replied on a thread last night but the post still hasn't shown up, was it deemed inappropriate or did i bugger something up when replying?

Also, i replied on a thread last night but the post still hasn't shown up, was it deemed inappropriate or did i bugger something up when replying?

It is quite variable; just depends on moderator availability, sometimes takes a while, but is the price of admission. Think you need 10-12 post accepted before they upgrade you.

As a chemist, I had to look up your username, assuming that it was NO4 :rolleyes:

It does vary quite a bit, depending on what else is going on, and mod availability. Anything from a few minutes to a few hours :rolleyes: (occasionally longer!).

It is quite variable; just depends on moderator availability, sometimes takes a while, but is the price of admission. Think you need 10-12 post accepted before they upgrade you.

You'll have to wait for 50 posts I'm afraid (that's with good behaviour :rolleyes: )

assuming that it was NO4 :rolleyes:

Cocked up a bit when i done it:mad:

Yes indeed, welcome to the Punternet Forum; I'd have trouble logging in with that user-name :rolleyes:

Chemical formula for cocaine!

50 posts, strewth!

She was pulling your leg :rolleyes:

The current threshold is 20(ish), but that setting is reviewed by Galahad on an ongoing basis.

She was pulling your leg :)

The current threshold is 20(ish), but that setting is reviewed by Galahad on an ongoing basis.

I'm not (joking) unfortunately - there was a post about this by Ghengis (I think) just a few weeks ago. It may have changed again since but a few weeks ago it was 50.

I'm not (joking) unfortunately - there was a post about this by Ghengis (I think) just a few weeks ago. It may have changed again since but a few weeks ago it was 50.

Historically the threshold was 5 to 10 posts. That did get raised to 30 some weeks ago (I don't think it was ever set higher than that). It has been reduced to 20 since then.

As I posted previously on this thread, the threshold will be continuously kept under review.