mla

sharm el sheik - egypt

11 posts in this topic

Hello, my brother and I are off to sharm in Egypt at the start of the summer.

Is there anything going on punt related?

Ta, in advance.

As it's a resort rather than any kind of home town it's rare you'll see women doing any kind of work there. The menfolk are everywhere, shop assistants, hotel cleaners, bar staff etc... all very proud of their roles and happily providing for their family back home.

The bigger hotels all have security at the door and even Egyptian men can't get it on with tourists as they are not allowed entry to the hotels. Casual sex with tourists is frowned upon by their culture, it's not denied it happens, but it's made hard to achieve.

As an aside... The bars in Sharm are good, specially the Camel rooftop bar, and there's a Pascha nightclub tho I never made it that far :rolleyes:

I have been to Sharm many many times, you are onto nothing here. Tons of beautiful Russians girls are here all the time on holiday but they mainly hook up with rich westernized locals. There is a good party scene as in clubbing at Terrazzina, Pacha, Hard Rock Cafe and Ministry of Sound, but to be honest unless you are wedged up you won't pull anyone here. Lily is right the bar scene is ok Camel Roof Bar is cool and the restaurant is great too.

Sharm prices for food and drink are on par with the UK now too it used to be very cheap but it isn't now. In the Summer a massive Italian contingent come to Sharm, but again these are mainly young people on holiday or families.

There is a place called El Fanar (the Lighthouse) which is a wickd italian restaurant great food but it had a club on a Friday called Dolce Vita which is ok and a lot of girls go there but not prostitutes. Also in Naama Bay there is Little Buddah bar which used to be a very exclusive club/bar with good DJ's ect but I was there recently and it has been taken over by Russian clientel - even the music was Russian pop and the drinks were ridiculous at a tenner for a bacardi and coke.

There is a big development recently opened called Soho Square that has club, food places and shopping which is so so and if you like clubbing Pacha on a thursday is the best night playing house music a lot of europeans and egyptians go and after hours there is a club called Karamanga where you can rave on til silly o'clock.

It's a man made tourist town, people come from upper Egypt and Cairo and Alexandria to work here mainly for low wages and mainly men. There is a gulf between haves and have nots here. Rich Egyptian women come at the weekends to party with their Husbands (weekend starts thursdays) and during the week the men party with their Russian Girlfriends... that's how it is..

Anyways good luck it's a brilliant place but be careful. I would not start asking about prostitutes unless you want to get into big trouble. You are prob best off looking for Brits to get a leg over. lol. Lots of Brit people go on diving holidays and love a good drink - you might get lucky.

Im going to sharm in 2 weeks time. Has anyone had any luck recently?

I went to Taba heights last year. They had a massage place at the gym offering Thai massage. I booked it and sods law. The girls had been sent home for being naughty (What, Thai girls?????) I got "Gunther" a Huge East German shot putter male guy. Only time I prayed not to have a Happy Ending

I went to Taba heights last year. They had a massage place at the gym offering Thai massage. I booked it and sods law. The girls had been sent home for being naughty (What, Thai girls?????) I got "Gunther" a Huge East German shot putter male guy. Only time I prayed not to have a Happy Ending

Hahahahaha :D

THere are hordes of Russian girls around, some already 'owned' by huge Russian men. You might get one of them coming onto you if 'lucky' and don't get caught by her fella.

There is a massage place near Marriott connected to a hotel(cant remember name) A guy on the front touts for genuine business but when i said i wasnt interested he made it clear a good time could be had. I gave it a go for £20 and got a very pretty young lady. I purposely left the boxers off and the sheer naughtiness of it gaving me a raging hard on which she took care of. Not the most sensual but it felt like forbidden fruit and for £30 with tip. The trouble is the guy isnt always about and i doubt you would get very far without him making the arrangements.

If you go into the old market and into some of the coffee shops, you will see alot of girls, if you look closely you will see an older woman normally in black and a few young girls with her, this is normally the madam, make eye contact with her and she will know what you need, she will send over the owner of the coffee shop to chat to you first (he will take his comission from her for this) and handle things........ if you go along the road behind the old market along the back of Delta Sharm, you will see alot of coffee shops that run this service, very quite and no problems... hope this helps., that is if you would like an Egyptian girl. If you require Russian/eastern european then you need to go to Saddiqui Cafe in Hadaba, you will see plenty up, or and by the way the view is great from up there to you can see out to sea and views across to Ras Mohamed the nature reserve.

If you go into the old market and into some of the coffee shops, you will see alot of girls, if you look closely you will see an older woman normally in black and a few young girls with her, this is normally the madam, make eye contact with her and she will know what you need, she will send over the owner of the coffee shop to chat to you first (he will take his comission from her for this) and handle things........ if you go along the road behind the old market along the back of Delta Sharm, you will see alot of coffee shops that run this service, very quite and no problems... hope this helps., that is if you would like an Egyptian girl. If you require Russian/eastern european then you need to go to Saddiqui Cafe in Hadaba, you will see plenty up, or and by the way the view is great from up there to you can see out to sea and views across to Ras Mohamed the nature reserve.

There is also a belly dancing club called Sherazade its famous there among the locals, most taxi drivers know it, but you wont find it listed on any tourist information if you get what I mean, again you will find here Egyptian girls for rent as they call it there and they have apartments where you can go back to. Things used to be safe out there finding girls, but since the revolution take it easy as you wont see alot of Police about these days and the ones you do, dont want to know anymore. If your staying in the hotel,chat to the guys who run the animation team in the hotel and they will know exactly "who's for rent" from the animation team. Have fun

Egypt what a lovely place, been there many times.... Sharm el Sheikh, translated means the bay of the Holy Man. (Just a little titbit for you) xxxx