cumandgo

Great in Bed !!

12 posts in this topic

Wot does this mean to you ?

Sometimes listening to people you would think you need a university degree in sex technique ! To me it basically means the girl is simply into it -- what more do you want ?

Sometimes listening to people you would think you need a university degree in sex technique ! To me it basically means the girl is simply into it -- what more do you want ?

Champagne, Egyptian cotton towels (favourite of Caitlins). carrier bag of mega expensive champers, to drink and pour all over yourselves mid sensuous, mind-blowing sex, hot stones, body of a goddess, gagging and 'so wet and desperate for it' and the benevolence to not have the bare faced cheek to accept a fee ?

Champagne, Egyptian cotton towels (favourite of Caitlins). carrier bag of mega expensive champers, to drink and pour all over yourselves mid sensuous, mind-blowing sex, hot stones, body of a goddess, gagging and 'so wet and desperate for it' and the benevolence to not have the bare faced cheek to accept a fee ?

So you've seen my reverse booking then :rolleyes:. No takers so far :D

Well, the Egyptian cotton sheets Caitlin favours, its not just the average 300TC. She like to indulge on the 1200TC, where a single sheet cost close to £100, and full bed set cost more then a decent bag from Prada. I am with Caitlin on this one too! :rolleyes:

I just want guy, who can cuddle me as he means it, who can tap and kiss my knees cups gently, lick my bum till the time still stand for us, being completely under me, but when its feels you are on the top of the world!

If he makes me a cicucmber and scallions salad with dill and soured cream in the morning, that will be a cherry on the cake (or I rather prefer radish instead). I would pay for it!

I just want guy, who can cuddle me as he means it, who can tap and kiss my knees cups gently, lick my bum till the time still stand for us, being completely under me, but when its feels you are on the top of the world!

If he makes me a cicucmber and scallions salad with dill and soured cream in the morning, that will be a cherry on the cake (or I rather prefer radish instead). I would pay for it!

Alfred, warm up the Batmobile, we have an urgent assignment in England. oh and knock up one of your cucumber and scallion specials in a tupperware, will you ?

I would agree with you, just means they don't lie there like the proverbial sack o spuds counting the ceiling tiles.

Alfred, warm up the Batmobile, we have an urgent assignment in England. oh and knock up one of your cucumber and scallion specials in a tupperware, will you ?

............and don't forget to kiss her knee cups. :);)

Why in bed? There's loads more interesting places to try ...

I am great in bed. I have now stopped wetting it. I sleep straight and not across it and I always make it when I get out.

Great in a Hammock would be a real boast.

I can think of several things

Keeping eye contact

Sensing what you like having played with, in what way, how hard

Showing what she likes without it being too prescriptive

Getting the angle just right - if a guy is big, sometimes cowboy needs the girl to have her hips just so. And for enjoying yourselves vigorously in cowboy, you need to make sure you don't pop out!

Being verbal, if that's what you like

Versatility and imagination

Ability to deal with condoms quickly and unobtrusively, so one doesn't "lose momentum" and find "the moment is lost"

I can think of several things

Keeping eye contact

Sensing what you like having played with, in what way, how hard

Showing what she likes without it being too prescriptive

Getting the angle just right - if a guy is big, sometimes cowboy needs the girl to have her hips just so. And for enjoying yourselves vigorously in cowboy, you need to make sure you don't pop out!Being verbal, if that's what you like

Versatility and imagination

Ability to deal with condoms quickly and unobtrusively, so one doesn't "lose momentum" and find "the moment is lost"

I almost had my lad broken in two, once. Fortunately felt it coming and was able to carry on regardless after a quick giggle :)

Not a lot if I'm truthful, however my bitch thinks I'm fantastic in bed.