Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr DivineMK

email of the day

12 posts in this topic

Beggars belief sometimes.

I called your number 01908 ***646 twice yesterday, once at 1737 and again at 1806 it was engaged both times, you have now lost my custom

Seems unreasonable to me. We have 3 other numbers he could have called.

With an attitude like that, its no great loss to lose that customer, as im sure he would find fault if the booking he had made was a few minutes late!.....there are some things people find fault with that really beggers belief.

Even then it's surely acceptable that you might have other clients calling at the same time. Sometimes guys do say "I rang yesterday but couldn't get an answer" or "I rang the time your message said to call but still couldn't get you". Try as we might we can only do our best and can't help other phone calls coming through at the same time. Surely he'll either move on or try again another day. As long as you have staff answering the phones when they should be I wouldn't worry.

I called your number 01908 ***646 twice yesterday, once at 1737 and again at 1806 it was engaged both times, you have now lost my custom

It could have been worse. He could have telephoned you to complain that you hadn't replied to his email. :)

Firstly, not that you'd need his business anyway, but he'll be back again as soon as he's horned up looking at the gallery page :cool: (eeew, what a thought as he probably wears y fronts and sock suspenders! :) )

Secondly I love how specific he is with the times! 1806 and 1737, who does he think he is, Jack bleedin' Bauer? :( The guy's a first class mentalist but he made me chuckle :D

What a crank imagine what he'd be like with the poor lady in the room :)

What a crank imagine what he'd be like with the poor lady in the room :)

"No.. this cock isn't dead.. it's just resting.." :cool:

Dear DivineMK,

I called your number 01908 ***646 once this morning and it was engaged. So I phoned the second number 01908 ***559 straight away and got straight throu. Thanks to you I ended having sex this lunchtime.

Overworked.

:)

Dear DivineMK,

I called your number 01908 ***646 once this morning and it was engaged. So I phoned the second number 01908 ***559 straight away and got straight throu. Thanks to you I ended having sex this lunchtime.

Overworked.

Ha ha ha that's genius! Had a very tedious morning but that made me laugh :cool: Cheers.

Dear DivineMK,

Overworked.

Dear Overworked.

Please accept our apologise for the strain of making that second call. We have enclosed a sachet of sugar to sweeten the bitter taste this must have left in your mouth and to replace the extra calories you burned making the second, can we say more productive call.

If you are not satisfied I will gladly severe my right arm with a spoon as compensation.

Yours obligingly always.

Couldn't be a serious or experienced punter.

From experience we all know that to set up a punt can involve many calls

I would post a message but I don't think I will get a response! Nutter. Avoid.