Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flouch

Outcalls to hotels in Kiev

19 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some action at the moment in Kiev. The hotel bar usually has a few girls looking for business, but I'm not able to explore for fear of being caught by colleagues.

Has anyone used a website before? I'm only going to make a booking if it's far cheaper than in the UK, and I can see an actual photo of the girl.

I'm looking for some action at the moment in Kiev. The hotel bar usually has a few girls looking for business, but I'm not able to explore for fear of being caught by colleagues.

Has anyone used a website before? I'm only going to make a booking if it's far cheaper than in the UK, and I can see an actual photo of the girl.

I used some websites to make a booking,and also used the personal section ,in kiev Post newspaper. Look for the WGs where it says ( Real Photos ) ,but that does not mean much a lot of the time ,when the girl turns up outside your door .. I sent few back with 50 uah taxi fare ,and asked the agency to send a replacement .This way they don't put you on their ignore list ,when you call again .

I did a lot of research almost a year ,before i even landed in kiev .

I used some websites to make a booking,and also used the personal section ,in kiev Post newspaper. Look for the WGs where it says ( Real Photos ) ,but that does not mean much a lot of the time ,when the girl turns up outside your door .. I sent few back with 50 uah taxi fare ,and asked the agency to send a replacement .This way they don't put you on their ignore list ,when you call again .

I did a lot of research almost a year ,before i even landed in kiev .

Since you are already in kiev ,try the best reliable agency there with real photos .www.gia.com.ua..Since time, is a real factor here .

Even with their higher prices it is cheaper than london prices ,and try to bargain with them .

Since you are already in kiev ,try the best reliable agency there with real photos .www.gia.com.ua..Since time, is a real factor here .

Even with their higher prices it is cheaper than london prices ,and try to bargain with them .

www.gia.com.ua

Thanks! Gia sounds perfect. Top-Models seems pretty good too. My russian is awful, so I won't bother with the last one.

Thanks! Gia sounds perfect. Top-Models seems pretty good too. My russian is awful, so I won't bother with the last one.

Hope you have a good time ,and stick a report here ,when you come back .

Try Roksolana massage for a super B2B with the happiest ending .just off kreschatick

Booked someone on Gia. *fingers crossed*

Bollocks - she's ill and I haven't got time to rebook tonight. :)

I had a 4 day trip to Kiev with Gia's "sex tours". Got 4 nights in an apartment moments from independence square & airport transfers.

Had a girl called Zoya (not the current Zoya) http://www.gia.com.ua/girl/zoya2 the first night for 2 hrs. She completely blew me away. DFK, OWO, CIM, reverse oral, fingering. She was the prettiest on the website at the time but was also much better looking than the pictures suggested. In the flesh she reminded me of Anne Hathaway.

Then from 11am the next day had a girl called inga for 48hrs.http://www.gia.com.ua/girl/inga Less succesful this one. Really friendly girl but more like 2 days with a friend than girlfriend.

Then last night had another amazing session with Zoya pity she didn't long jobs.

Currently thinking about returning or doing a trip to Frankfurt and FFK Palace. Can't decide.

I had a 4 day trip to Kiev with Gia's "sex tours". Got 4 nights in an apartment moments from independence square & airport transfers.

Had a girl called Zoya (not the current Zoya) http://www.gia.com.ua/girl/zoya2 the first night for 2 hrs. She completely blew me away. DFK, OWO, CIM, reverse oral, fingering. She was the prettiest on the website at the time but was also much better looking than the pictures suggested. In the flesh she reminded me of Anne Hathaway.

Then from 11am the next day had a girl called inga for 48hrs.http://www.gia.com.ua/girl/inga Less succesful this one. Really friendly girl but more like 2 days with a friend than girlfriend.

Then last night had another amazing session with Zoya pity she didn't long jobs.

Currently thinking about returning or doing a trip to Frankfurt and FFK Palace. Can't decide.

www.gia.com.ua is the most reliable agemcy in kiev ,but is the most expensive as well.

What is Kiev like for pulling civvy girls?

What is Kiev like for pulling civvy girls?

Of course you can pull them. However the best ones are not really "pullable" for an average foreigner. They are rather pull rich Russki.

Foreigners are considered to be tight, greedy, with lack of SOH (on theirs level), bores, badly dressed, cant handle theirs drink, weak, to paranoid, cowards, and with stinky ears.

Still: if you spent few thousands pounds on on her buying her shoes, bags and suckling pig, she might give you a blow job...that is you are very very lucky!

Just pay £100 for 2 hours with a WG and be done with it. :D

Foreigners are considered to be tight, greedy, with lack of SOH (on theirs level), bores, badly dressed, cant handle theirs drink, weak, to paranoid, cowards, and with stinky ears.

Do you have anyone particular in mind when you make these accusations bro or this a classic case of projection? :eek::P

I sure hope you aint a russki Ukranian, dude !

Do you have anyone particular in mind when you make these accusations bro or this a classic case of projection? :o:(

I sure hope you aint a russki Ukranian, dude !

She aint a bro, she a sis lol. :D but my ears arn't stinky. :rolleyes:

Of course you can pull them. However the best ones are not really "pullable" for an average foreigner. They are rather pull rich Russki.

Still: if you spent few thousands pounds on on her buying her shoes, bags and suckling pig, she might give you a blow job...that is you are very very lucky!

Just pay £100 for 2 hours with a WG and be done with it. :D

Don't see the point of going to Eastern Europe to pay for a WG when I can pay for an eastern european WG over here

Edited by henry miller
missed a word out

Don't see the point of going to Eastern Europe to pay for a WG when I can pay for an eastern european WG over here

Yes prices have risen In E-Euro recently, but they are still cheaper generally than here, yes If your only Interested In fucking then maybe you should stay In UK, but If you like a bit of travel, and adventure, why not? :P

Yes prices have risen In E-Euro recently, but they are still cheaper generally than here, yes If your only Interested In fucking then maybe you should stay In UK, but If you like a bit of travel, and adventure, why not? :P

My other hesitations would be getting caught and dealing with foreign Police or using an establishment run by Russian mafia or something and ending up with my digits cut off or in the river.

My other hesitations would be getting caught and dealing with foreign Police or using an establishment run by Russian mafia or something and ending up with my digits cut off or in the river.

Yes best stay home then. :P