Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hephaestion

For Hong Kong / China / Far East visitors

1 post in this topic

This has been mod-checked: it's a genuine offer, and not a commercial sale - but apologies if posting this offer causes offence - I'll happily remove if requested.

The following may be of interest to anyone planning on visiting Hong Kong / China / Far East, (or stopping-over in HK en-route to somewhere else in the coming six months) and its especially good for anyone who has a taste for lifes' extravagant little luxuries.

I've got some vouchers for use at the HK Peninsula Hotel, which I just can't use before they're due to expire end Sept 2010. Anybody who's stayed at a Peninsula will know that they are top-drawer, and this is for a very smart suite indeed: http://www.peninsula.com/hong_kong/en/default.aspx#/hong_kong/en/Accommodation/Deluxe_Suite/

6 days (can be taken all together or 2 x 3). The value is (HK$49k) £4k in total. Full details happily PM'ed upon your enquiry.

I've got an offer of 50%+ already, but all decent offers will be welcomed and considered. Don't be shy, you could bag yourself a really good deal and go about your hols /business trip, and, ahem, whoring, in style. I'll be aiming for closure by about 20th Feb.