ladyofthemansion

Does the music ever affect your libido?

63 posts in this topic

A customer came to me today and requested that the music channel on the TV be left on rather than soft music so l obliged. Trouble is as he was about to come Jedward came on and because we were laughing so much it put him off. Needless to say it took him a long time to get going again.

Have any other types of music had an affect on a punt?

A customer came to me today and requested that the music channel on the TV be left on rather than soft music so l obliged. Trouble is as he was about to come Jedward came on and because we were laughing so much it put him off. Needless to say it took him a long time to get going again.

Have any other types of music had an affect on a punt?

yeh -- cant cum to Beyonce :)

Here's my list of mood killing songs in no particular order. "Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty" by Christina Aguilera gets me laughing so hard I can't concentrate. The same can be said for the Milkshake Song. "Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)" and "Push It Real Good", well, basically anything by Salt n Pepa just crack me up.

"Ring of Fire" reminds me of why I don't do A-levels, as does the Man in Black's cover of "Hurt."

Anything by U2 pisses me off, not out of any dislike for the music, but because Bono is such a douchebag. I mean, dude, it has been 25 years. It's lost.

Turn ons include anything by the Doors or Led Zeppelin, especially "Kashmir," although I will draw the line at "The Lemon Song." The line "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg" is just too full of double entendres.

Edited by DarlaGlasgow
incomplete

Shagging while Joni Mitchell's album "Blue" was on might be a challenge.

Anything by U2 pisses me off, not out of any dislike for the music, but because Bono is such a douchebag. I mean, dude, it has been 25 years. It's lost.

You mean that thing he's been looking for? Didn't The Edge have it all along? :)

Firestarter by the Prodigy. Romantic and sets the tone for a sensual evening. Works a treat always.:)

You mean that thing he's been looking for? Didn't The Edge have it all along? :)

Intellectual checkmate!

Shagging while Joni Mitchell's album "Blue" was on might be a challenge.

My mother used to :)

Firestarter by the Prodigy. Romantic and sets the tone for a sensual evening. Works a treat always.:)

I know someone who used to put a bit of drum and base on for clients she didn't like lol.

ah shad upa your face by joe dolce does nothing for me (other than have me going "wassa matter u hey"

And anything by Barry White just makes me think of Fat Guys!!!!

I know someone who used to put a bit of drum and base on for clients she didn't like lol.

Ha ha. I'm yet to find the lady who doesn't find Keith Flint's voice on this track soothing and relaxing. Always sets proceedings off with a bang!:)

Nice. I've been to see ladies who have had local radio on in the background. Weird listening to ads for used cars when, err, you know. :):)

Nice. I've been to see ladies who have had local radio on in the background. Weird listening to ads for used cars when, err, you know. :):)

Yes its weird lol been there, there used to be an ad, havent heard it in a while about keeping awake while your driving ... lmao

I prefer there to be no music whatsoever. I like to hear a girl moan!!!

I have had music on a few visits, but tend to let shuffle play pick and choose for me. It lets me hear things I normally wouldnt.

That said, one lady greeted me with some Master of Puppets and AC/DC on my visits, and another to Led Zep's re-masters. Great taste they have too :)

Ha ha. I'm yet to find the lady who doesn't find Keith Flint's voice on this track soothing and relaxing. Always sets proceedings off with a bang!:)

I love the Prodigy seen them a few times brilliant performances xx

could do a bit of the william tell overture and re-enact the scene from clockwork orange:)

Anything by Killing Joke or the Ramones always sets the mood for me. Oddly, neither seem to do it for any girl I have ever met. Ah! I'm beginning to see a flaw in my seduction plan.

I find it funny that Jedward spoilt the mood mind you as the sight of two c***s in front of me usually gets the blood racing :)

Electric Six - Gay Bar! :)

Tantric Heart by Shastro works very well though. Excellent love making music but probably not for a punt. :)

Well the Ace of Spades by motorhead is great if oyur going at it hammer and tongs :)

Anything by Killing Joke or the Ramones always sets the mood for me. Oddly, neither seem to do it for any girl I have ever met. Ah! I'm beginning to see a flaw in my seduction plan.

You anywhere near Wales? Amy my friend is bang into that kinda stuff xx

As i like a slow build up, and a crashing finale it has to be "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield.

The long version.......

As i like a slow build up, and a crashing finale it has to be "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield.

The long version.......

I LOVE Tubular Bells II. For many many years now.