niceguyjames

How old are you ?

77 posts in this topic

Ok I hope this doesnt sound too odd, but i'm 28 years old and I feel maybe a little young on here everyone else seems in there 40's

not that its a big thing just curious......:)

Ok I hope this doesnt sound too odd, but i'm 28 years old and I feel maybe a little young on here everyone else seems in there 40's

I suppose a lot of us turn to punting when our partners loose interest in sex or we would look a bit out of place in a nightclub trying to chat up younger women. So yes you'll find most punters on here a bit older than yourself - but as you say it's no big deal.

The other thing is the older guys will have more disposable income than they used to have and what a nice way to spend it !

i wouldnt worry yourself james im early 20's, first developed my love for punting as a drunk teenager on a cold night in amsterdam, and i've visited 2 or 3 local girls since, and usually find myself in some sort of establishment when im away from home!

Ive just turned 31.

Although most members on here seem to think Im in my 40s/50s. :)

Must be my style of posting......

Oh to be 28 again! 60 here, and counting...

In thier forties? Thats not exactly in your dotage in punting terms..

Its quite young actually.

45 - started punting in the last year - disposable income and real;isation that home sex life was not going to deliver what I want and not wanting to be too old were my motivations.

60! and enjoying my weekly fun with young ladies that began 3 years ago. The largest drawback is having to drive so many miles from this neck of the woods to meet them. At least a 110 mile round trip, but well worth it. Until i started this i had only slept with my wife, so had lots to learn and experience. Just wish i had started earlier.

46, started punting shortly after my 18th birthday. :)

I am 45 and have been punting since i was 19. I meet a lot of punters at Parties and i would say 75% or so are in their 40s upwards.

Now retired from both work and punting I am nearly 61, I had my last punt, I think it was 3 years ago, I knew then I was losing interest as I found it virtually impossible to ejaculate and was bored even with manhood buried deep in the girl I was with. I am lucky having had a good run of over 30 years, and started punting when it was only hand relief with really nice girls in the then newly burgeoning Massage Parlours, they were more relaxed places and fun then, you could spend as long as liked there, having a sauna and chatting to the girls with a nice cup of tea. I count myself lucly having had what I consider the best years for the punter. Now with Nanny Labours' new law coming in to persecute the punter it will a fraught and nervy experience visiting a prostitute, not knowing if some bent coppers will arrest you under the legislation and cobble together some kind offence using the new law. At 61 I enjoy reading and contributing here, sex is not so important at my time of life.

but i'm 28 years old and I feel maybe a little young on here everyone else seems in there 40's

I'm 25 and mostly book girls in their 30s.

Are you kidding me? Am 25 now; started when I was 23 years old, and still think I started late, lol :)

just turned 24 started seeing wgs on my 20th birthday

Early thirties, don't worry about it, just enjoy! :)

In thier forties? Thats not exactly in your dotage in punting terms..

Its quite young actually.

Heh, (the 48 year old) Northwinds falls even deeper in lust with Cindy than he was previously :)

I am 52, been doing it for 6 years. Glad i started late on, cos the standard of looks and service up here in edinburgh are significantly higher than they were 15 years ago, also I can now afford it. Always knew i would try it out of curiousity, but to my surprise I am getting a lot out of it.

21 started when i was 20 , ah good times !:)

I'm 23, started when I was 19, so I'm a lot younger than you!

Coin, get back out there man, even if your cock doesn't stand up, you still have a tongue to work with :)

63, still punting but at a reduced speed :)

76 started punting 8 years ago after I was widowed