Ally

Back or front?

73 posts in this topic

Which do you prefer, licking her pussy or licking her arse?

Pussies get lovely and wet, taste delicious and you get the excitement of feeling her cum in your mouth.

However, rimming a woman excites me more. If she's nice and fresh and either waxed or shaved there's nothing on earth quite as pleasant as licking her bum like it was an ice cream which never melts.

Fortunately I don't have to choose and can divide my attentions to front and back equally, but if I could only do one I'd probably go for rimming.

Bum Fun is a no-no.

Pussy fun...miao, miao:)

69. lick from clit to bum. and what a view!

Which do you prefer, licking her pussy or licking her arse?

Pussies get lovely and wet, taste delicious and you get the excitement of feeling her cum in your mouth.

However, rimming a woman excites me more. If she's nice and fresh and either waxed or shaved there's nothing on earth quite as pleasant as licking her bum like it was an ice cream which never melts.

Fortunately I don't have to choose and can divide my attentions to front and back equally, but if I could only do one I'd probably go for rimming.

I once licked one that did melt. I said it was all chocolaty but it tasted like shit. She said, it is shit. So I said, 'oh well it's not just me then.'

i once licked one that did melt. I said it was all chocolaty but it tasted like shit. She said, it is shit. So i said, 'oh well it's not just me then.'

lol :cool::D :D

Just tried rimming for the first time, been tempted for a while. My WG asked if it turned me on, I said it did because it's the most private place. I liked it, will do it again, but I don't think it beats licking pussy.

I just cannot see for the life of me how anyone could enjoy licking someone's bumhole:confused:

As the great E Blackadder once said "I would rather french kiss a skunk".

I probably wouldn't but you get my drift

nothing more delightful and tasty than a warm clean pussy,shaven, and subsequent salty cream completely drained..done ever so gently sure all the girls will agree ..nothing compares...:D:cool:

I just cannot see for the life of me how anyone could enjoy licking someone's bumhole:confused:

As the great E Blackadder once said "I would rather french kiss a skunk".

I probably wouldn't but you get my drift

Don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

Was you shortly sacked afterwards from Madame Tussauds ?

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YHb4vb1diWA/R7D_gPlVeNI/AAAAAAAADE8/6119qg-gA0Y/77493_adwd_xray_531lo.jpg

you're only human and what man could resist Kylie in that pose ?

She had such a peachy little bum, so rather than beat about the bush, I decided to have a crack but when it came to the crunch I procrastinated because even though I had asked permission she was blowing hot and cold on me and possibly holding on to a dark secret.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YHb4vb1diWA/R7D_gPlVeNI/AAAAAAAADE8/6119qg-gA0Y/77493_adwd_xray_531lo.jpg

How strange, I can only view the picture by truncating the URL to "http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YHb4vb1diWA/R7D_gPlVeNI/AAAAAAAADE8/6119qg-gA0Y/", if I try the full URL I get a 404.

How strange, I can only view the picture by truncating the URL to "http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YHb4vb1diWA/R7D_gPlVeNI/AAAAAAAADE8/6119qg-gA0Y/", if I try the full URL I get a 404.

Is that better than a number 2 ?

Is that better than a number 2 ?

202 times better.

I'd sooner stick my tongue in a Marmite jar and I hate Marmite:eek:

Personally I love attention to my anus, but you can't expect any girl to go there unless you are immaculately clean. Equally I know a lot of girls that love being rimmed and licked, though some girls turn the rimming down as it can be construed as foreplay for anal.

So to the answer the question, front always, back when allowed :cool:

Don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

That was a favourite quote of a well known gay guy in this part of the world -no doubt he converted a few to the idea of at least trying it his way, once ....... I wasn't one of them and nor will I be doing so with regard to rimming. Somethings just don't need to be tried even once for one to know it isn't for them; rimming, gay sex and bestiality are three that immediately spring to my mind.:cool::eek::D

That was a favourite quote of a well known gay guy in this part of the world -no doubt he converted a few to the idea of at least trying it his way, once ....... I wasn't one of them and nor will I be doing so with regard to rimming. Somethings just don't need to be tried even once for one to know it isn't for them; rimming, gay sex and bestiality are three that immediately spring to my mind.:cool::eek::D

A lot of men seem to have hang-ups about anything anal, as if they're suddenly going to transformed into raging homos if they try it or branded as some sort of sexual deviant.

How any straight man can have a gorgeous girl on all fours in front of him, her arse high in the air and not dive in is beyond me. Can't you see that that delightful puckered hole is just begging for attention, wondering why it hasn't been invited to the party?

For me it's a knee-jerk response like so many of my sexual reactions.

If eye see a cute pair of lips like a Cupid's bow I want to kiss them; if I see a pair of smooth shapely legs or a pair of richly curved buttocks I want to stroke them; if I see a pert pair of tits with hard nipples I want to suck them and if I have a lovely wet pussy in front of me I have to taste it.

With her arsehole it's just the same: I see it, I want it, I lick it. :D

A lot of men seem to have hang-ups about anything anal, as if they're suddenly going to transformed into raging homos if they try it or branded as some sort of sexual deviant.

How any straight man can have a gorgeous girl on all fours in front of him, her arse high in the air and not dive in is beyond me. Can't you see that that delightful puckered hole is just begging for attention, wondering why it hasn't been invited to the party?

For me it's a knee-jerk response like so many of my sexual reactions.

If eye see a cute pair of lips like a Cupid's bow I want to kiss them; if I see a pair of smooth shapely legs or a pair of richly curved buttocks I want to stroke them; if I see a pert pair of tits with hard nipples I want to suck them and if I have a lovely wet pussy in front of me I have to taste it.

With her arsehole it's just the same: I see it, I want it, I lick it. :cool:

I don't see it as hang up .... I look upon it as instinctive reaction ..... I can't imagine anyone liking women more than I do but that aspect of their attractiveness simply does not appeal to me.

Obviously its an instinctive reaction for you to go for anal, you didn't simply obey the idea that 'don't knock it until you've tried it', you clearly wanted to try it, still do and enjoy it, but someone who doesn't can hardly be said to have a hang up.

It's the idea that you must try something first before you can judge it that I don't see as valid. You don't need too much imagination to think of a few activities where instinct must be allowed to guide; for me anal sex/activity is one, and a few of the Commandments come into the same category. (Not that I'm religious, Vicar, I am instinctively comfortable with the commonsense message/instruction they provide.):D

I don't see it as hang up .... I look upon it as instinctive reaction ..... I can't imagine anyone liking women more than I do but that aspect of their attractiveness simply does not appeal to me.

Obviously its an instinctive reaction for you to go for anal, you didn't simply obey the idea that 'don't knock it until you've tried it', you clearly wanted to try it, still do and enjoy it, but someone who doesn't can hardly be said to have a hang up.

It's the idea that you must try something first before you can judge it that I don't see as valid. You don't need too much imagination to think of a few activities where instinct must be allowed to guide; for me anal sex/activity is one, and a few of the Commandments come into the same category. (Not that I'm religious, Vicar, I am instinctively comfortable with the commonsense message/instruction they provide.):D

I guess that when it comes to women's arses we think and speak in a different sexual language, no translation possible. :cool:

It is strange sometimes the auto reaction - that photo - My cock just sprung to attention immediately :cool:

As for rimming - yes please a cute clean arsehole cries out for it - but pussy comes first

I love eating pussy(my record is 3 hours)and I like to rim(record 1 hour), I just wish more women would rim me!

Somethings just don't need to be tried even once for one to know it isn't for them

Not so, what one may feel like trying is one matter, but one only ever KNOWS by experience.

What about Morris Dancing?

I would never eat out a WG or lick out her bumhole for that matter, purely for my saftey. You don't know what the hell you might catch.

Don't want to tar all WGs with the same brush. I know a lot of them are very careful and professional, and look after their health more than the average girl in a club.

Who knows what could happen, she could hae just had sex with a guy with an open sore without realising and forgotton to shower because of time constraints and immediately you turn up, 30 mins later eating her fanny out.