Guest Interested

"a very compact and symmetrical pussy" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 posts in this topic

It is perfectly clear, he is referring to a very compact and perfectly symmetrical vagina, exactly the kind I crave myself. Does anyone want huge and lop-sided ones? I believe the same requirements apply to breasts also :D

It is perfectly clear, he is referring to a very compact and perfectly symmetrical vagina, exactly the kind I crave myself. Does anyone want huge and lop-sided ones? I believe the same requirements apply to breasts also :)

My good man...variety is the spice of life. There is nothing wrong with a badly packed Kebab, as long as it tastes nice.:D

Womans genitalia like mens, varies in shape and size Its the luck of the draw, any experienced man has a good idea of what a neat and symetrical pussy looks like. So will most of the woman on this forum, woman have as much, if not more genital anxiety as men, and some anyway routinely make disparaging references to their mates equipment., eg have you seen her huge clit? or she has got a horrible fanny etc, often preceded by the phrase "i dont want to put you off".

What the fuck if this FR on about? I cannot think of what "a very compact and symmetrical pussy" looks like...

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=95874

There is a completely obvious response to this, Interested, concerning how many, if any, you have seen??

However let's not go there.

Some ladies do not have large lips and tend to have everything of interest inside and if they have a small "opening" then they could probably be described thus.

The larger the labia and clitoral hood, the more likely to be "Large and assymetrical", especially when not "plumped".

symmetrical would mean even on both sides

You might have misunderstood--he may have been talking about one of her many cats.

Its when the labia majora are small, puffy and symmetrical with just a slit.

What the fuck if this FR on about? I cannot think of what "a very compact and symmetrical pussy" looks like...

Small and perfectly formed?

Just like breasts the labia majora are not usually the same size or length, top to bottom and the slit not always in the exact centre. I have been fortunate enough to have seen exactly what he is talking about on a few occasions. Its rare though

Womans genitalia like mens, varies in shape and size Its the luck of the draw, any experienced man has a good idea of what a neat and symetrical pussy looks like. So will most of the woman on this forum, woman have as much, if not more genital anxiety as men, and some anyway routinely make disparaging references to their mates equipment., eg have you seen her huge clit? or she has got a horrible fanny etc, often preceded by the phrase "i dont want to put you off".

OK, maybe I have, like, really weird relationships with my friends, but just as I have never discussed the penis sizes of my lovers with them, I have never examined, seen or commented upon their vulvas. :D

Perhaps this is a generational thing?

[old gimmer emoticon]

OK, maybe I have, like, really weird relationships with my friends, but just as I have never discussed the penis sizes of my lovers with them, I have never examined, seen or commented upon their vulvas. :)

[old gimmer emoticon]

Vulvas :D Vulvae surely?

But then perhaps this is a generation thing also. :)

Hmm, might not vulvae suggest they each have more than one?

[long time since I done Latin y'r honour emoticon]

Hmm, might not vulvae suggest they each have more than one?

[long time since I done Latin y'r honour emoticon]

You're quite right. Pen to paper before engaging brain!! I'll go and stand in the corner. :D

You're quite right. Pen to paper before engaging brain!! I'll go and stand in the corner. :D

Hail Caesar ! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

Hail Caesar ! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.
Unless, of course, it occurred to me that Caitlin may have been talking about the vulvae of the lovers the size of whose penes she never discusses!

You might have misunderstood--he may have been talking about one of her many cats.

I though so too. Perhaps a well-bred British Shorthair, or perhaps an impertinent Tonkinese.

OK, maybe I have, like, really weird relationships with my friends, but just as I have never discussed the penis sizes of my lovers with them, I have never examined, seen or commented upon their vulvas. :D

[old gimmer emoticon][/QUOT

I dont understand what generation you are talking about, the girls i meet in the parlours are usually in their twenties, but some are my age 52, some have made disparaging remarks about their mates genitalia, size, odour, shape. If you do not discuss penis size with your female mates, that is your business, but I suspect you are in a minority of one.

I dont understand what generation you are talking about, the girls i meet in the parlours are usually in their twenties, but some are my age 52, some have made disparaging remarks about their mates genitalia, size, odour, shape. If you do not discuss penis size with your female mates, that is your business, but I suspect you are in a minority of one.

Amazing! :D

You go to parlours and the girls tell you about their mates genitalia, size, odour and shape. And you reckon this is the majority of ladies who do this :) You certainly gave me a good laugh :).. How exactly would they know, unless they had been close up to their mates lower parts. Of course, women do it all the time!

I strongly suspect I'm not! :D

Ladies, please share your experiences here. :)

Unless, of course, it occurred to me that Caitlin may have been talking about the vulvae of the lovers the size of whose penes she never discusses!

That's just getting complicated...

[becoming a natural blonde emoticon] :D

Make an appointment..... You'll soon see....

Have you started using that Lala of yours for work now then?