Caitlin

Ladies, have you ever...

61 posts in this topic

...sat around with your friends, comparing your genitals with theirs, looking at theirs, perhaps making disparaging comments about theirs? When working in a parlour, perhaps?

Apparently, as I have never done so, I am in a freakish minority of one. If this is so,I'll call up my pals this weekend and see what we can arrange...

...sat around with your friends, comparing your genitals with theirs, looking at theirs, perhaps making disparaging comments about theirs? When working in a parlour, perhaps?

No......................

Apparently, as I have never done so, I am in a freakish minority of one. If this is so,I'll call up my pals this weekend and see what we can arrange...

No....... :D

Thank you, Nina.

[not so freakish emoticon] :D

I can do a survey of civilian ladies on my rounds tonight if you think it might help.

That would be wonderful, thanks SaSfan. :D

Err, no you won't. Our friendship can survive a lack of mutual comparisons.

Thanks all the same. :D:D

I can do a survey of civilian ladies on my rounds tonight if you think it might help.

Do you only deliver to civilians?

Err, no you won't. Our friendship can survive a lack of mutual comparisons.

Thanks all the same. :D:D

Damn, you were more likely to co-operate than my civilian friends. :)

Do you only deliver to civilians?

No idea, however I shall determine their status before I ask them to participate in the survey, * hastily designs form *

No idea, however I shall determine their status before I ask them to participate in the survey, * hastily designs form *

* worries that handcuffs may be involved *

* worries that handcuffs may be involved *

* worries that handcuffs may not be involved *

I did go shopping with my sister a while back... we bought some bits and pieces and went to my folks house. We started to try on our clothes and one of my dresses showed my undies... so I took off my panties... my sis looked at me gasped and said "OMG... you have a designer Vagina... women would pay a fortune for that"..... I must admit... it wasn't planned.. but made me feel good...

and my sister has the best chest in London :D

But did she really mean "designer vagina" - did you splay your legs to let her look? Or was she just commenting on some neat pubic topiary?

But did she really mean "designer vagina" - did you splay your legs to let her look? Or was she just commenting on some neat pubic topiary?

* Makes several amendments to form *

The neat pubic topiary..... :D.... no legs splayed for my sis !!!!.... but my darling clients have confirmed the rest :) lol

Thanks, Louisa, that's what I thought. :D

(I wouldn't be so intimate with my sisters, either!)

* Makes several amendments to form *

LOL :D.... makes ripple and cup of tea before next adoring client arrives... last one cancelled half hour before appointment and doesn't realise my legs are now a....spayed

Edited by LouisaPSUk
sorry seemed not right x

Thanks, Louisa, that's what I thought. :D

(I wouldn't be so intimate with my sisters, either!)

I love the scene in 'Sex & the City' when Charlotte tries to look at hers in a magnifying mirror and falls over trying to see her 'depressed virgina' :)

In the interest of research, I have just asked a fellow wg what her flaps are like, she laughed :D

I love the scene in 'Sex & the City' when Charlotte tries to look at hers in a magnifying mirror and falls over trying to see her 'depressed virgina' :)

Reminds me of the exhortation in "Our Bodies, Ourselves" that every woman should examine her own cervix.

Er, yeah...

In the interest of research, I have just asked a fellow wg what her flaps are like, she laughed :)

PMSL, thanks Nina! :D

Reminds me of the exhortation in "Our Bodies, Ourselves" that every woman should examine her own cervix.

Examine your own cervix? you did say "cervix" didn't you? Forget the how, why in God's name would you want to do that?

I have never personally done or seen this. However, if someone told me that this kind of thing went on at several (although not all) of my former agencies, I would not have a hard time believing it. And yes, these were all female run. In my expereince many female agents make all kinds of sexual contact with the girls. Gossiping about bookings is very common, and nearly every female agent I have worked with has made some disparaging comment about some aspect of my appearance. I had one lady pimp whip out her bazookas on the pretense of showing me her implant scars, and I got the distinct impression she wanted me to do the same. I didn't. Comparing vajayjays seems like the logical conclusion to this kind of behaviour.

By way of a disclaimer, I'm sure that most agencies do not run like this, and that my experiences are just that.

I had one lady pimp whip out her bazookas on the pretense of showing me her implant scars

How unlike the home life of our own dear Queen.