roskersols

why do establishments n flats store your number , glasgow

14 posts in this topic

why do establishments n flats store your number , glasgow , ive had accidental calls & jailbait txts from some genuine girls & cheeky advertising flats respectivly !

I only save a number if it's someone I really don't want to see again, for whatever reason.

Besides, if you have a separate sim card / phone for punting you won't have any worries. :D

Like LL, I don't save numbers unless it's a baddie, but I have heard tell that this is standard practice among many Glasgow establishments and providers. The reason they do it is because it gets them business, plain and simple. Texts and calls cost money and they wouldn't do it if it didn't work.

Texts dont anymore......

so many unlimited free texts

The only time I will save a client's number is if he asks me to text him when l am in his area. Otherwise, I will only save a number if it is somebody l dont want to see or somebody who has made bookings and not showed. ie wanker1, wanker2, rude1, rude2,

Me too, after nearly 2 years im still only up to TW34.

I only save the people I do not wish to see anymore.... I do write the clients number in my diary who is due for the day... as a safety aspect, however I destroy them once the day is over.

I have used a visiting agency in East London/West Essex some years apart, the man who answered the phone had an eidetic memory and remembered lots of details from the last time. A bit scary

They tend to save them in two specific cases:

1. Good customers
  2. Real wankers

The latter tend to have an ID like Timewaster or Wanker come up on the phone so they don't answer it and the former they also mark up and give a much better caller experience to.

Simples

On the other hand I get punters who call me and sound so upset that I dont automatically know who they are.

In an ideal world, if one could store the details of good clients, that would be a clear benefit, to show an appreciation for how they stand out from the crowd. For now, the default position is to speak to every one that calls as if they are the next good client.

I advise any one that calls me to expect to have to re-introduce themselves next time they phone. I asked a guy today, can I save your number and send you a brief text when next I'm in Aberdeen (he'd missed me by hours each visit)? He said no thanks and that he remembered I'd given him the same choice last time and he appreciated that I'd kept his word, even though it meant that he missed me again. A lot of guys really are jumpy about their details being stored but even if I wanted to be that mercenary with their details, I simply do not know a phone that could handle the storage of every caller (caller - not clients that actually turn up for a booking).

I have less than six good clients stored on my phone, with their permission, for such circumstances. And about 128 time wasters - TW; wankers; Waste of Space - WOS; Rude hang ups (that cut you off without warning because a price was quoted that they didn't like - then have the audacity to call again on another day (Rd H up dd/mm/yy) No shows - NS) and one I simply named Yuck because he was just so creepy on the phone, I simply never wanted to repeat the experience.

xxx

Pru

They tend to save them in two specific cases:

and the former they also mark up and give a much better caller experience to.

Simples

I only have people saved who are not allowed back in or have been blowouts on outcalls so I know not to send a girl there again.

Like Ghenghis said it's so I am aware before they make the call whether or not to send a girl to them & if it's for an incall its so I can explain they are not allowed back.

x

Yes I do keep numbers on both of my phones - nothing sinister but a/ if I ever got an STI I feel I could discretely contact those I had seen from healthcheck to healthcheck and b/ if it's a woman's voice and it's beside the name 'Bert' then I'm going to have to play irrate wife and shout 'you bitch, this is my husband's phone, he's left it and are you the cow he's been having an affair with ?'

If Bert was a very good client, I think I'd also try and find a way to secretly contact him and warn him his missus may have sprung him.

The usual 'TW1', 'NIAMY' and 'Twat 1to23' are on my advertised phone.

Texts dont anymore......

so many unlimited free texts

there is no such thing as FREE texts :):rolleyes: