Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark the brief

Polish ladies in Bethnal Green

6 posts in this topic

Is it just me or do there appear to be a lot of Polish ladies advertising their services currently in this area. When I travel to London I park in the Leytonstone area and their locations are all easily accessible for some light relief from a hard days work.

Never been with a Polish lady before and I wonder if anyone has any feedback or recomendations of those to visit in this area of London.

If they are as hard working as the Polish workers generally I am in for a good time!!!

I've seen various eastern and central european girls inc. polish, romanian, hungarian, ukrainian and latvian. Hard to generalise but I'll try anyway. The best looking tend to be Romanian but they tend to have a poorer attitude. The best combination of looks and attitude tends to be the Hungarian girls. Polish girls fall somewhere in-between, though I have certainly seen some very nice ones. Check out "polish" as a search time in the FRs and see what comes up.

In East London there was a good flat operating off the main road near Stratford. I saw Jazmin and Nikol there. See my FRs.

there used to be some girls working in bethnal green in the flats above the tesco near the train station...anyone know if its still there??

anyone got anything?????

There are girls in that web site. But what you see is not true, most of the time different girls with minimum service. total wast of money and time. be very careful. hit or miss situation. all the adverts are managed by the dodgy business not by the girls(who have no clue of how they been promoted)

I've seen various eastern and central european girls inc. polish, romanian, hungarian, ukrainian and latvian. Hard to generalise but I'll try anyway. The best looking tend to be Romanian but they tend to have a poorer attitude. The best combination of looks and attitude tends to be the Hungarian girls. Polish girls fall somewhere in-between, though I have certainly seen some very nice ones. Check out "polish" as a search time in the FRs and see what comes up.

In East London there was a good flat operating off the main road near Stratford. I saw Jazmin and Nikol there. See my FRs.

I have met some good looking Romanian girls In German fkk's but many more who are fairly average looking, I've found some of the best Euro girls are Hungarian or Ukrainian, but It's a generalisation.