Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taggart

I hope these inspections dont catch on here !

14 posts in this topic

Looking around sex sites in Oz and NZ, I came across a PDF aimed at sex workers, recommending how they should inspect clients (closely) before sex.

It makes horrific reading as a punter, and parts of it seem so OTT that I am surprised a punter can even get wood after the level of intimate exam to be carried out by the WG. Its more akin to that at a GUM clinic.

I hope it never takes off here, but below are some excerpts:

Checking a male client

Just reading it turned me off i can only imagine having that 'checkup' done before a booking, talk about a mood killer.

I wouldnt have a problem with any of it, I have nothing to hide, and it would be more reassuring that you wont catch anyhting from the girl.

And having another girl come in for a second opinion would be a good way of scouting the talent for next time :)

On an extended trip to Oz a few years ago, I got the urge in Queensland, and sought out a local brothel. Somewhat disconcertingly, it was located in a small industrial unit - but once inside, it looked absolutely fine - money had been spent on making the surroundings comfortable and attractive.

The girl I saw was delightful - great attitude, good-looking - and when it came to the ritual described by the OP, although I was somewhat taken aback, not having experienced anything like it in the UK, she did it quickly and in a positive way, so that I found it really didn't bother me. After that, things progressed fairly quickly, and although there were obviously one or two other rules that she was meant to observe, she didn't seem to mind bending them a little for me.

Based on my (admittedly only) experience, I'd advise the OP not to be put off by something that appears harsh in print; the girls don't want you put off - otherwise they're not going to get paid - so I wouldn't get too excited about this.

It aims to protect you and her, so why have a problem?

I've never heard of such a thing, the world's obviously gone mad. It treats having sex like some dangerous medical procedure. Do these women follow the same procedure when having sex with boyfriends, and if not why not? Boyfriends don't have some mysterious immunity from STDs. Also, I'd be interested to know whether they allow the same examinations to be done to themselves, and if not why not.

A few thoughts. Sex professionals generally are not doctors and should not set themselves up as such. STD's do not always have symptoms, and such exams will not deal with this issue. I'd also have a hard time believing that someone could have the "cuts, sores and discharge" as described in this guide and NOT know about it. Surely if you are having genito-urinary health problems like this, hiring a sex worker would be just about the last thing on your mind! I read somewhere that men are actually more likely than women to go to their doctor to report changes or abnormalities, often harmless, to their bits n pieces. If a client had obvious problems, then I'd have no qualms about sending him away, but it's never happened yet, and it just doesn't seem likely.

When I was in Oz this was the norm and guys did get turned away if something didnt smell/look right!! like velocirapture said the girls do it in a really positive way & don't make the client feel awkward coz otherwise the client walks and the girl doesn't make any money!. OWO was very rare as well only few girls offered it.

xx

I've never heard of such a thing, the world's obviously gone mad. It treats having sex like some dangerous medical procedure. Do these women follow the same procedure when having sex with boyfriends, and if not why not? Boyfriends don't have some mysterious immunity from STDs. Also, I'd be interested to know whether they allow the same examinations to be done to themselves, and if not why not.

Would you say the world had gone mad if you caught an infection,would you assume it is just a likely that you got it from your wife or girlfriend as the wg you saw the week before,lets face it they dont have some mysterious immunity from STD,s do they.I see nothing wrong with these checks,obviously many of the things in the check list can be taken in with a quick glance as things can be done quickly and efficiantly.Tell me,if you had any of the problems on the list would you really expect a lady to offer her incovered services to you.Wg,s have the right to keep themselves protected in this way and at least all her clients are safe in the knowledge that she is very careful.Obviously,dragging a poor guy over to the nearest spotlight by his cock is a bit over the top,but taking a few seconds to have a quick check around whilst your tickling his balls should not be a problem for any guy.xx

A few thoughts. Sex professionals generally are not doctors and should not set themselves up as such. STD's do not always have symptoms, and such exams will not deal with this issue. I'd also have a hard time believing that someone could have the "cuts, sores and discharge" as described in this guide and NOT know about it. Surely if you are having genito-urinary health problems like this, hiring a sex worker would be just about the last thing on your mind! I read somewhere that men are actually more likely than women to go to their doctor to report changes or abnormalities, often harmless, to their bits n pieces. If a client had obvious problems, then I'd have no qualms about sending him away, but it's never happened yet, and it just doesn't seem likely.

I agree with you. Only if its obvious by look or smell can you have any idea if the punters got anything.

This seems to be the known procedure over there, i would bet big money this wont happen in a widespread way over here anytime soon.

I dont think the statement posted on here by the op is suggesting in any way that a lady try to diagnose a guy with problems,maybe just ask another lady in to back up her opinion that SOMETHING is not quite right,saying that,i wouldnt dream of doing such a thing,how embarrassing for the poor guy.I do agree that most guys are probably very careful about their willies and do indeed get it checked at the first sign of problems.Some guys however are not very good at looking after their little men at all,they come in with cheese under their foreskin thats gone crispy its been there so long(i have encountered many like this) ,or even have flakey broken skin from wanking so often or just not drying the little man properly (unfortunatley i have met a few like this also) so i think its safe to say that a guy like that probably wouldnt even notice or possibly care if he got an infection,these are the guys the checks weed out which in turn protect us and the clean guys.xx

Edited by Chloe X
added bit

I dont think the statement posted on here by the op is suggesting in any way that a lady try to diagnose a guy with problems,maybe just ask another lady in to back up her opinion that SOMETHING is not quite right,saying that,i wouldnt dream of doing such a thing,how embarrassing for the poor guy.I do agree that most guys are probably very careful about their willies and do indeed get it checked at the first sign of problems.Some guys however are not very good at looking after their little men at all,they come in with cheese under their foreskin thats gone crispy its been there so long(i have encountered many like this) ,or even have flakey broken skin from wanking so often or just not drying the little man properly (unfortunatley i have met a few like this also) so i think its safe to say that a guy like that probably wouldnt even notice or possibly care if he got an infection,these are the guys the checks weed out which in turn protect us and the clean guys.xx

These guys that are unhygienic through being clueless or not caring should be told to fuck off in my view, its basic punting etiquette to be clean. I certainly wouldnt punt with an unhygienic lady under any circumstances including if it was free.

Crispy cheese under the foreskin must take a while to build up i imagine, complete dirt bags. I was going to have a snack, i think i will leave it now.

I have steered clear of Oz girls ever since the time when i was just about to go down on an absolute babe, only to have a square of latex slapped over the target.

I never did have a rubber fetish

Would you say the world had gone mad if you caught an infection,would you assume it is just a likely that you got it from your wife or girlfriend as the wg you saw the week before,

A more pertinent question is if you got an STD would you think it more likely to be from a customer you'd been seeing regularly for the last 2 years with no problem or the new boyfriend you'd met 3 weeks ago? Just because some alpha male has persuaded you to give it up free of charge it doesn't mean he hasn't got a disease. I don't see why the punters should be demonised, it's the freeloaders that need watching.