Lollipop

Anyone actually been to the likes of Viking Resort where you get the girls on holiday

20 posts in this topic

Anyone actually been to the likes of Viking Resort where you get the girls on holiday?

http://www.cat69.com/desires.html

how accurate is the video?

Like the bit where you get picked up by some girls at the airport then later one is waiting in bed for you before the main event in the morning

details deatils please

Would you believe I am actually typing this in Vikings at the moment. The weather is hot (though not much sun) and I had amazing sex this morning with 2 amazing ukrainian girls this morning :cool:

Yes most of it is true, although the girls dont meet you at airport, but they are as stunnning in the flesh. I was also here last xmas just before playboy filmed that so met most of the girls in the video. So 90% of its true, the main part being the stunning girls, location, great villa, and all the food and booze you can manage. And enough sex to keep anyone happy!!

Is it really totally all inclusive ? no hidden extras at all ?

and how many girls are there in total ?

are you always guaranteed stunners ? or is it the luck of the draw ?

Is it really totally all inclusive ? no hidden extras at all ?

and how many girls are there in total ?

are you always guaranteed stunners ? or is it the luck of the draw ?

yep it is all totally inclusive, all food, all booze, the comapny of a girl 24/7 etc (or two if you want at extra charge). currently here there are 13 girls (4 brazilian and 9 east european) and they are all stunners - all types blondes, tall, brunettes, big boobs etc, but all are very slim, sexy and gorgeous.

cant recommend this place enough - my 13th visit here and 2nd time at xmas - it beats back home in england.

also as a bonus they have an amazing in house masseuse (no happy endings with her though as shes strictly legit - but you can take your girl back to the bedroom after though!) so am having a massage in a short while. then its a chat with the rest of the guys here to decide who wants to change girls etc and swap stories. this is pure paradise :cool:

Glad you are having a great time mate :)

Keep enjoying yourself and keep us updated

I will be interested in knowing how the swapping girls turns out. Surely out of all the girls, there must be a couple of less 'popular' girls, either lookswise or servicewise. How do the guys handle the swapping ? are there arguments ? or does management oversee the swapping ?

Would you believe I am actually typing this in Vikings at the moment. The weather is hot (though not much sun) and I had amazing sex this morning with 2 amazing ukrainian girls this morning :)

Yes most of it is true, although the girls dont meet you at airport, but they are as stunnning in the flesh. I was also here last xmas just before playboy filmed that so met most of the girls in the video. So 90% of its true, the main part being the stunning girls, location, great villa, and all the food and booze you can manage. And enough sex to keep anyone happy!!

How about nudity or toplessness outside the room...

ie can your escourt be naked around the resort? and pawable publically?

How about nudity or toplessness outside the room...

ie can your escourt be naked around the resort? and pawable publically?

For your sake, I hope Viking Resort management is not reading this thread.

Make sure you get your head shaved, don't forget your piercings, get your tats freshened up and don't forget to pack your Union Jack pants. And perhaps consider registering under an assumed name rather than 'Lollipop'. Doesn't quite sound like the 'man of action' you clearly aspire to be!:)

For your sake, I hope Viking Resort management is not reading this thread.

Make sure you get your head shaved, don't forget your piercings, get your tats freshened up and don't forget to pack your Union Jack pants. And perhaps consider registering under an assumed name rather than 'Lollipop'. Doesn't quite sound like the 'man of action' you clearly aspire to be!:)

ouch...

Was thinking more making out then full on sex show...

The whole thing was supposed to be about a fantasy vacasion so crossing it with a German fkk club sounded fun.

Dont have shaved head, nice folk have tats and piercings... (ie heavey metal clubs are safe and friendly), and no yob... why wear union jack pants??

Not a chav.

Make love not war and dont drink yourself silly

ouch...

Was thinking more making out then full on sex show...

The whole thing was supposed to be about a fantasy vacasion so crossing it with a German fkk club sounded fun.

Dont have shaved head, nice folk have tats and piercings... (ie heavey metal clubs are safe and friendly), and no yob... why wear union jack pants??

Not a chav.

Make love not war and dont drink yourself silly

So it's going to be 'savoir faire' for you all the way, right?

I still think you might taking along a pair of Union Jack underpants, just in case.:)

Weather still warm but just had a small bit of rain but it dries really quick.

The changing of girls is all amicably arranged, not everyone switches girls each day, I have stayed with the same girl all week (and added a second girl for one night which was great fun), so those that do swtich agree amoungst themselves who they want to change to etc. Obviously there are some girls that are better than others, but of this group of 12 girls there have been no real complaints from anyone, they are all stunners, mostly with a great attitude :)

And as for nudity, many will go topless, occassional nude sunbathing, but it is not an orgy type place, no outdoor sex (although it has happened after a party at night its not unknown, but not the norm). But the girls are "very" affectionate during the day, as they are selling a 24/7 girlfriend (without the hassle!).

Only 2 nights left here for me, then back to good old blighty and looking forward to the next trip here in Feb !!

So it's going to be 'savoir faire' for you all the way, right?

I still think you might taking along a pair of Union Jack underpants, just in case.:)

dont own them... plus not your brit on holiday type.

Whilst like drinking/bar games not into the drinking much... more the wet t shirt competion silliness

More likely to be drinking pepsis

Would never want a typical brit breakfast... er on holiday want local food, not footie, no english like pubs etc

However getting to walk around with a hot girl topless or nude on the wow this is great fun check us out front would be cool. Plus nice and warm.

dont own them... plus not your brit on holiday type.

Whilst like drinking/bar games not into the drinking much... more the wet t shirt competion silliness

More likely to be drinking pepsis

Would never want a typical brit breakfast... er on holiday want local food, not footie, no english like pubs etc

However getting to walk around with a hot girl topless or nude on the wow this is great fun check us out front would be cool. Plus nice and warm.

how much is the total package ???

is it for a week or a few days ?????

do you tip the girls at the end of the holiday ??

many thanks for your reoly and enjoy it

how much is the total package ???

is it for a week or a few days ?????

do you tip the girls at the end of the holiday ??

many thanks for your reoly and enjoy it

all prices at site www.cat69.com and tipping girls at end is purely optional, some do it some dont.

Looks amazing and probably is paradise. Although I don't think I'm quite ready for this sort of 'have it all with no chase' experience. I'll reserve it for when I'm in my mid to late 30's. :o

sounds like paradise..do they do owo/cim?

Would you believe I am actually typing this in Vikings at the moment. The weather is hot (though not much sun) and I had amazing sex this morning with 2 amazing ukrainian girls this morning :eek:

Snoopy the site's down, is there another site or an email that we can use to get in touch with them?

Thanks

Bit pricey for what it Is though.

I gather that Viking has actually closed now. (well, according to a couple of postings om the Charlisangels forum).

If guys would give me $4-5k I'm sure I could find them some hot hookers. :D