Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Belgrade,Serbia

5 posts in this topic

Belgrade , is becoming more affordable to get to ,as from next July .

www.wizzair.com ,is starting a new direct route from Luton. From £72 return.

Worth exploring this corner of central Europe ,before it joins the EE.

Yes I've been thinking the same, have herd about tall sexy Serb girls. :)

Yes I've been thinking the same, have herd about tall sexy Serb girls. :)

And everything else drinks ,food,hotels were cheap ,when i landed there 2 years ago .

But as a reward to serbia ,the European Union Countries have abolished the visa requirement for serbian citizens , so the sexy Serb girls might find their way to germany .

Many young serbs ,that i met there never been to western europe.

Yes you would think many would travel to Western Europe, I havn't herd of many Serb girls at fkk clubs, or of many working In London.

Yes you would think many would travel to Western Europe, I havn't herd of many Serb girls at fkk clubs, or of many working In London.

Serbs are a very nationalist and a male dominated society .Prostitution was never rife in the former Yugoslavia ,and among serbs in particular.

The reason you didn't find many wgs from Serbia,is that they couldn't get any visas to travel, since 1990 when Melosovitch came to power ,and secondly there are very few Serbian wgs anyway .

But ,when serbia handed over Karadtich to the War crimes tribunal at the Hague ,they complied with the requirements of the Europian Eunion on joining the EE ,and as a first step and a reward to serbia ,visa requirements were abolished .

But quite honestly i wasn't struck by the beauty of Serbian girls ,when i went there ,and found them on a par with Bulgarian girls .

Ukraine ,is tops in Eastern and central Europe for beauty .