CatBBW

What makes you go *EWWWW!!* when reading adverts/websites?

34 posts in this topic

When you read a lady's advert or website, what puts you off, or makes you cringe?

Just wondering! Cos I know some people don't like the "GFE" reference - but that's pretty fluffy compared to the "jus 60 4 BB an anal, luv 2 b ur cumslut" ads I've just been reading...!!!

So. What wording would turn/put you off a lady?

"jus 60 4 BB an anal, luv 2 b ur cumslut"

Classy. What is her number?

When you read a lady's advert or website, what puts you off, or makes you cringe?

Just wondering! Cos I know some people don't like the "GFE" reference - but that's pretty fluffy compared to the "jus 60 4 BB an anal, luv 2 b ur cumslut" ads I've just been reading...!!!

So. What wording would turn/put you off a lady?

Any mention or reference to BB penetrative sex including wanting to get pregnant by punters, scat, vomiting, used sanitary towels, blood letting, S&M, in-car sex including dogging or feet worship to start with.

Any mention or reference to BB penetrative sex including wanting to get pregnant by punters, scat, vomiting, used sanitary towels, blood letting, {snip} to start with.

OH hell yeah. *passes sick bag* Good (or bad!) call.

I think BB will be on most people's 'eww' list

I was just browsing the 'other site' and nearly every ad especially from it seems the EE ladies is offering BB. I know half of them must be bluffing to get the punters in but it's still quite Ewww.

Also pointlessly explicit adverts. There is a profile on A* which i refuse to believe is real as it reads like something a man would write and yes it's written in all caps.

COME EXPLOIT ALL MY HOLES,SLIDE INSIDE MY PINK PUSSY AND GIVE IT A GOOD DEEP FUCKING MY PUSSY IS TIGHT JUICY AND ALWAYS WET.IM A GENUINE DIRTY BITCH THERE AINT MUCH I AINT DONE OR WONT TRY.

Now if you were looking to book someone would that turn you on?

"I'm a real fucking cumslut who likes being covered in spunk, giving and receiving water sports and hard sports". Eeeewwwww!

yeah i know what you mean. I think these such ads maybe appeal to value seekers or scumbags?

I hate ads referrring to bb services, how little those advertisers must think of the service they offer reflects how low they are prepared to go to earn cash!! crazy.

I think my main gripe is when an agency offers a 24hr service yet has nobody to answer the phones.

Feet! Ewwwww.

At least you can filter out the BB stuff on the other site with a "dislikes" box ticked.

"I'm a real fucking cumslut who likes being covered in spunk, giving and receiving water sports and hard sports". Eeeewwwww!

That's more than enough for me!!!!!

I do wonder how many girls who list "Hardsports" as a service actually know what it is. I've seen some that list "pregnant" and "lactating" which I'm pretty sure is physically impossible!

I do wonder how many girls who list "Hardsports" as a service actually know what it is. I've seen some that list "pregnant" and "lactating" which I'm pretty sure is physically impossible!

Apparently women in late pregnancy yield colostrum, maybe that's what they mean.

Bareback, hardsports, wanting to get pregnant are the ewwww bits for me.

I've seen some that list "pregnant" and "lactating" which I'm pretty sure is physically impossible!

Actually Darla that's not strictly true,I've lactated for most of my adult life even though I've never been preggers. I know it's a strange one!

Actually Darla that's not strictly true,I've lactated for most of my adult life even though I've never been preggers. I know it's a strange one!

Thanks for this, I didn't know that!

You can be pregnant and still lactate. You can still be breastfeeding a previous child.

DO SOME women really want to get pregnant by a punter?!:)

A girl that has 'donations' or 'wishlist' on her page makes me cringe.

Will have my boyfriend available if you wish.......

A one off fee to take my virginity.......

Will have my boyfriend available if you wish.......

A one off fee to take my virginity.......

I agree. Also, Frozen Sperma Parties where the punter takes 10 or so loads of his own spunk which he freezes with him to the Party venue. The lady then defrosts it and swallows it. The punter gets a few quid off the entry price for bringing this with him but i have no idea why the lady wouldnt be satisfied with the amount of spunk the punters can produce at the Party on the day.

To stop the spunk freezing i assume some most transport it in chiller bags/boxes, and these Parties are sometimes also BB Gangbangs, what filth EWWWW!!*

In addition i would be put off by Sploshing having tried it in the past once, too messy for my liking but a laugh at the time.

I'm quite broad-minded about nearly every activity, which is not to say I would do them all myself but if people want to do them, as long as they're consenting adults, I don't have a problem. It all comes out in the wash. :)

The ones that do turn me off are anything about getting pregnant or "young-looking" or even "schoolgirl" types. I've got daughters and although they're all grown up now, it's just too close to the edge for me. :)

Basically anything Kirie from the other site posts. Whether it be BB, BB anal, BB gang bangs with triple penetration. She just makes me want to throw up. Its such a shame because if she didn't do BB then I'd be first in line to get a tit-wank off her!!

I do not understand why anyone would offer bb. Maybe they have HIV and they assume the client does aswell

Anything that says or implys a mother / daughter combination. Sorry but for me thats just wrong.

Anything that says or implys a mother / daughter combination. Sorry but for me thats just wrong.

Yes, I'm with you on that!

I do not understand why anyone would offer bb. Maybe they have HIV and they assume the client does aswell

A lot of men must request it as the other site is full of adverts offering it.

If they do actually BB with these women they must both have a death wish.

The ones that do turn me off are anything about getting pregnant or "young-looking" or even "schoolgirl" types. I've got daughters and although they're all grown up now, it's just too close to the edge for me. :D

Yeah there's a few of those over on A*. Never understood the attraction to women dressed up as 'schoolgirls' one woman over there has dresses that primary school girls wear now what kind of man requests that?

Also i recall reading one profile where a woman said on her phone chat she sounds like a 13yr old. ;)