Laura Lee

This truly made my day ...

10 posts in this topic

Julie Bindel, eating sushi from a naked woman's body and then lamenting that she should have been outside with a placard instead. Priceless. :)

Link here.

Julie Bindel, eating sushi from a naked woman's body

"There was nothing remotely erotic about the sight."

Not for you maybe, ducky. But there are other people in the world, you know.. :)

"There was nothing remotely erotic about the sight."

Not for you maybe, ducky. But there are other people in the world, you know.. :)

She lied!:)

Ms Bindel has emerged as an early leader for the 2010 Hypocrite of the Year award...

She really is going off the rails, isn't she? This is a dull, tedious, lugubrious piece about something that the vast majority of people, IMO, would find no more than slightly weird, at worst.

Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad... ;)

If any of the girls were coerced, what would Bindel have to say about it?

If any of the girls were coerced, what would Bindel have to say about it?

Could she prove they weren't?

Julie Bindel, eating sushi from a naked woman's body and then lamenting that she should have been outside with a placard instead. Priceless. :D

Link here.

Her argument would have more merit if it wasn't accompanied (in the print version at least) by a gratuitous image of a female body adorned with sushi and a similarly sensationalist headline ('I am about to eat sushi off a naked woman's body') ;)

Or maybe it's just a case that the Grauniad's copy editor hasn't got with the programme.

B

To be honest, Julie Bindel could have stayed at home, saved her £250 & still written the same article.

Very much a "tick the box" piece of journalism. You can actually see how her mind must have been working when she wrote it:

Obnoxious City bankers - everybody hates them, so that'll get a lot of people on my side;

White males - that'll appeal to minorities (& the women especially;

Establish my "radical" credentials, by mentioning being outside waving placards in protest (only okay if not a protest against her or her views);

Chuck in allegations of coercion (& perhaps even trafficking), based on nothing more than my own opinion &, hey, presto, it'll make up for the recent debacle of recent exposure as a bigot (over her views on trans-sexuals).

More to the point, had she confirmed beyond, all doubt that they were willing participants BEFORE taking a piece of fish???

Or was she just keen to get close to that "oyster"?