Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon 007

Whirlpool Spa Baths

4 posts in this topic

Just checking out the internet as the local shop is not very helpful.

Has anybody used the www.Divapor.com / Varda whirlpool baths ? :)

And experienced any problems. :owww.divapor.com/varda-whirlpool-bath/whirlpool-baths-varda.php

It has a water jet / air pressure control and Radio to relax away a stressful day.:D

The larger corner units take a lot of water to heat up - but the Varda is cosey for 2.

I have used the dual shower Oxford unit at a massage place in Reading but the controls were very complex - kept jeting out cold water causing shrieks of spine chilling laughter from both of us ;) So stick to whirlpools. :D

Just checking out the internet as the local shop is not very helpful.

Has anybody used the www.Divapor.com / Varda whirlpool baths ? :)

And experienced any problems. :)www.divapor.com/varda-whirlpool-bath/whirlpool-baths-varda.php

It has a water jet / air pressure control and Radio to relax away a stressful day.:D

The larger corner units take a lot of water to heat up - but the Varda is cosey for 2.

I have used the dual shower Oxford unit at a massage place in Reading but the controls were very complex - kept jeting out cold water causing shrieks of spine chilling laughter from both of us ;) So stick to whirlpools. :D

Jon I don't have a bath at home, and dont miss it. I had a steam shower installed when I had the bathroom renovated last spring.

If you are remodelling why not try one of these STEAM SHOWER

I paid less than that price though!

They have a seat. music, cd player, multi pressure jet - everything and much more refreshing than a bath- althought I must admit though not a lot compares with a good soak and a glass of dry red -sans candles and bubbles of course!

20 minutes in the majic cubicle with Alan Brazil in the morning ..its like the elixir of life honestly :o

I so want one of those baths. Mmm. I couldn't live without a bath. So many people are just happy with a shower but I love laying back for a long soak. Nothing beats it.

Jon I don't have a bath at home, and dont miss it. I had a steam shower installed when I had the bathroom renovated last spring.

If you are remodelling why not try one of these STEAM SHOWER

I paid less than that price though!

They have a seat. music, cd player, multi pressure jet - everything and much more refreshing than a bath- althought I must admit though not a lot compares with a good soak and a glass of dry red -sans candles and bubbles of course!

20 minutes in the majic cubicle with Alan Brazil in the morning ..its like the elixir of life honestly :)

Thanks Helen - spolt for choice like the ladies in my life at present - difficult call rearly, the upgrading plan was to fit a 1000 x 800 Shower corner unit and the werlpool bath 1800 x 900, so opted for seperate units which can be shared by two. :) The shower cubicles are similuar in price so may upgrade and thanks for information.

Leaving the " oh don't want to spoil my hair" situations to those just wanting a soak in the bath or shower.

The downstairs shower has the cold / tepit water jets and after 10mins the steam mist decents - so all I need added is the radio/cd added.

I had not seen Aquaplus before and see there is a showroom in Ilford as well as around the Manchester area.