Aaron

What is best to eat b4 sex ??

56 posts in this topic

Just wondering what you guys would recommend to eat during the day before you see a highclass girl in the night , these past few weeks ive mainly been living off weetabix , the cheap tins of Mackerel from corner shops , those bags of £1 lettuce leaves from sainsburys , muller yogurts the original , or sub of the day from subway apart from meatball

Over a year and a half ago i eat 4 slices of takeaway pizza early evening what my mum bought and about 4-5 hrs later saw a WG and performed well . Eating pizza is definetly not part of my diet unless im starving .

Im Planning on seeing a highclass girl in about 2 weeks time in the night around 9 / 10 pm and was thinking of only eating breakfast that day and maybe a light lunch.

Is there anything to eat during the day that makes u perform better ?

Im not fat or overweight i jog alot

I like to punt in the morning and don't eat anything before the appt.

An overpriced chicken and bacon sandwich from a petrol station post punt.

This was touched on PN quite recently; one suggestion was that digestion requires blood to be sent to the gut, therefore (?) less available to go elsewhere, which would imply avoiding eating for some time before a session. My own view is to take a lesson from F1 racing drivers (indeed, I quite like to think of myself as the "Schumaker of Punting"....Ralf Schumaker ;)) and pasta seems to be a favourite.

I heard eating lots of fruits and veg can make your cum taste better for women ?

Any girls here care to back that up ?

I heard eating lots of fruits and veg can make your cum taste better for women ?

Oh come, on get real. Very few women swallow because they can't resist the fine taste. Many do, because they get paid for it. Some do, because they want you to be happy. Most don't.

Pineapple has often be quoted as the thing to eat, and asparagus as the thing not to eat. I think this is missing the point.

Just wondering what you guys would recommend to eat during the day before you see a highclass girl in the night , these past few weeks ive mainly been living off weetabix , the cheap tins of Mackerel from corner shops , those bags of £1 lettuce leaves from sainsburys , muller yogurts the original , or sub of the day from subway apart from meatball

Over a year and a half ago i eat 4 slices of takeaway pizza early evening what my mum bought and about 4-5 hrs later saw a WG and performed well . Eating pizza is definetly not part of my diet unless im starving .

Im Planning on seeing a highclass girl in about 2 weeks time in the night around 9 / 10 pm and was thinking of only eating breakfast that day and maybe a light lunch.

Is there anything to eat during the day that makes u perform better ?

Im not fat or overweight i jog alot

Depends what you mean by highclass girl firstly, in my 26 years punting i have found that term to be one some ladies use as a marketing tool to justify charging more.

Secondly, i never eat before a punt, just drink water, it works for me, but i find i am ravenous after a punt.

As noangel said pineapple makes your spunk taste better but i dont think it makes you perform better. In my experience being relaxed is the thing that helps performance more than what you eat.

WATER....

Water makes up most of your blood and acts as a transport system, delivering nutrients to the brain and eliminating toxins.

Your brain needs to be fully hydrated so that the circuitry works well and it functions at optimum levels. Water is essential for concentration and mental alertness.

Lol,should what you eat before a high class (definition...expensive) punt differ from that which you eat before a regular (definition...not a rip off) punt,im sorry,i couldnt resist because as smiths pointed out earlier,its the ladies themselves who put on their own tags,maybe you should dine on a light salad with a little truffle oil drizzled artistically around the edges with a glass of evian,but that would mean that before a reg punt you would have to scoff down a kebab and chips with lots of garlic sauce,not forgetting a little still dribbling down your chin when you go a knocking.Said with a smile.sorry i just couldnt resist.;)

I thought the obvious answer was pussy. ;)

Uh, I think you may need to vary your diet a little, that is far from healthy.

I tend to eat around 2 hours before a meeting, the food is digested and you should still have lots of energy. If you haven't eaten since lunch and the meeting is that late then you'll probably be tired (and hungry), unless you've been OD'ing on the caffine.

Without wishing to divert the OP's question, a related one is whether those who do dinner dates find that it is best to have the private time as an aperitif or as dessert. Perhaps because of the diversion of blood to the digestive system, I am increasingly inclined to the aperitif approach, if it's a lady I know well but with someone I haven't met before, I think it works best to get to know one another over dinner first.

Ladies, which do you prefer?

Fellow dinner daters, any views?

Mints............. especially if lunch contained garlic.

Without wishing to divert the OP's question, a related one is whether those who do dinner dates find that it is best to have the private time as an aperitif or as dessert. Perhaps because of the diversion of blood to the digestive system, I am increasingly inclined to the aperitif approach, if it's a lady I know well but with someone I haven't met before, I think it works best to get to know one another over dinner first.

Ladies, which do you prefer?

Fellow dinner daters, any views?

I tried both approaches...

Eating first caused me to wolf down my food in anticipation of the shag, giving me indigestion. Eating afterwards caused the wg to wolf down her food in anticipation of going home, causing her to get indigestion. ;):)

Just wondering what you guys would recommend to eat during the day before you see a ... girl

Mini wheats with milk. Heat up in the microwave. Sprinkle with sugar. Eat 2 hours before a punt.

I thought the obvious answer was pussy. ;)

You can buy a natural enery drink called 'pussy' now. lol. Maybe this is the way forward...or just a clever marketing stratergy!

In the film "Something about Mary", the advice was never to go out with a loaded gun, so in many cases, a quick self service will get you less tense, and then to eat a few oysters would surely set you up for an intimate session.

Course a good few cups of coffee and a few polo mints will also make you feel the same way, if thats what your used to having to set you up for the day:D.

I never said i was going to eat before the punt , plan on seeing the girl late between 9-10pm . Just wanted peoples opinions on what would be best for breakfast , lunch . Obviously i never ever eat just as am seeing a girl

You can buy a natural enery drink called 'pussy' now. lol. Maybe this is the way forward...or just a clever marketing stratergy!

:D Blimey, so you can, and all "natural" ingredients, I've just ordered acrate online. ;)

:D Blimey, so you can, and all "natural" ingredients, I've just ordered acrate online. ;)

lol, I wondered if someone would google it ! Its yummy too and goes really well with vodka :-)

Back to the point, Im not sure that what you eat through the day is going to make much difference to performance, unless you over do it or over eat, a usual balanced diet should be enough to keep you going (no pun intended)

I never said i was going to eat before the punt , plan on seeing the girl late between 9-10pm . Just wanted peoples opinions on what would be best for breakfast , lunch . Obviously i never ever eat just as am seeing a girl

Not one for taking the ladies out for dinner then!.....on an overnight booking, burn of a few calories first, then have a few drinks and meal, then after a few more drinks retire to the bedroom to chill out, and then do what comes naturally.....

Nothing with garlic. Some ladies wouldn't like onion breath, but I personally don't mind it. Drink lots of water. I would avoid baked beans and anything else that might make you windy!

I've been told that the ladies prefer it if you have baked beans and curry helped down with a few pints of Guiness about 3 to 4 hours before.