Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
signalman

fake report maybe ? 95911

12 posts in this topic

Debbie's Anerley

it says at the tops of Debbies page

Please note that we do not offer oral without a condom or anal on the girls under any circumstances we would be grateful if you didn't ask for either as refusal often offends.

~http://www.debbiesmassage.com/Debbssite.htm

In all the years I've been, and it is a long time, I've never been offered OWO, and have heard punters being shown the door.

Maybe the poster would like to comment. I'm willing to be persuaded

yes, the site is a bit tacky but there's plenty of info there.:)

It does say she's new, maybe she decided to make herself popular but forgot to tell the guy not to mention it in a FR. Looking at their prices I can't believe they get any business, £140 for a hour with no OWO or anal, (not bothered about the anal myself). That sort of money you can get a quality independent who will not only do OWO but swallow too, (no charge for extras), it's what I would expect for that sort of money.

That sort of money you can get a quality independent who will not only do OWO but swallow too, (no charge for extras), it's what I would expect for that sort of money.

Oh..... so "quality" indies need to swallow now too???

Oh..... so "quality" indies need to swallow now too???

They don't need to for some people, however if I'm the punter paying that sort of money then yes they do, it's the way a proper blow job should finish in my opinion.

They don't need to for some people, however if I'm the punter paying that sort of money then yes they do, it's the way a proper blow job should finish in my opinion.

Swallowing guy after guys spunk is begging for HIV,which can be passed onto you rather easily in my opinion.i hope you declare your swallowing preferences when visiting ladies who dont so they can decide if they want to offer you uncovered services,you should,in my opinion.:):):)

Edited by Chloe X
spelling mistake.xx

Swallowing guy after guys spunk is begging for HIV,which can be passed onto you rather easily in my opinion.i hope you declare your swallowing preferences when visiting ladies who dont so they can decide if they want to offer you uncovered services,you should,in my opinion.:):):)

I only see ladies who do, you can't get much more up-fronth than that, I rarely punt anyway these days so it's not such a big issue. As I understand it HIV can't be transfered by swallowing, something to do with temperatures, stomach acids etc, (not 100% on this). Isn't cum in mouth supposed to be more dangerous as it involves the semen being held in the mouth were because of ones ability to taste, anything is more easily absorbed into the bloodstream. I've read various stuff on this before on here and other places, at least I'm honest and up front about my preferences.

actually as the other poster said - swallowing it takes away the risk as it's out of your mouth and quickly sanitised by your natural digestive processes. Spitting it out would do a similar thing by getting rid of it obviously, but most girls who spit have it in their mouths longer whilst they go to the bathroom or scrabble for the tissue. So if you're offering OWO to completion then your risk is no higher whatsoever by swallowing and may even be less depending on how long it would take you to spit it out. HIV is pretty hard to catch in doctor's opinions, even with full sex. Last time I checked there hadn't been a confirmed case of someone catching HIV through oral sex, although it's definitely possible if there's open sores or cuts in your mouth. If you think about it there's no obvious route for the virus to get in (through oral) without a cut....and even then semen actually doesn't have a particularly high HIV load in it. That's why gay men caught it so heavily - anal sex and rectal tearing/bleeding combined with the fact that they were generally more promiscuous etc.

As for the actual FR it looks like it's been hastily written with just one line, and I could imagine that he may have written OWO simply meaning "oral sex" and not thinking or knowing about the distinction.....long shot but possible given the hastiness of the report.

Debbie's Anerley

it says at the tops of Debbies page

Please note that we do not offer oral without a condom or anal on the girls under any circumstances we would be grateful if you didn't ask for either as refusal often offends.

~http://www.debbiesmassage.com/Debbssite.htm

In all the years I've been, and it is a long time, I've never been offered OWO, and have heard punters being shown the door.

Maybe the poster would like to comment. I'm willing to be persuaded

I've not been there and have no previous knowledge of this place, but it strikes me odd that given the fact that on their reviews page they have nigh on 100 FRs linked, they would have bothered to fake one and risk losing all of these.

Chloe swallowing as someone else has said is by far a lot safer than spitting or running to the loo to deposit it. Stomach juices will kill the vast majority of nasties too. The safest way for any girl that offers OWO (and believe me there are many more that do than don't) is for her to swallow.

As a huge number of girls these days offer OWO and a hell of a lot of client expect it, I also think your being a little unreasonable to expect clients to tell girls about their previous sexual experiences.