akanostromo

In praise of crap TV

9 posts in this topic

As Dancing on Ice limbers up; I found myself wondering how many others are able to research and plan their meets secure in the knowledge that the other half is not shifting from the telly until Strictly, X-factor, Come Dine, Casualty or whatever unwatchable, mind-numbing bit of garbage it is arrives at the end credits?

I seriously hate all those shows.

(well, come dine with me is mildly amusing :))

As Dancing on Ice limbers up; I found myself wondering how many others are able to research and plan their meets secure in the knowledge that the other half is not shifting from the telly until Strictly, X-factor, Come Dine, Casualty or whatever unwatchable, mind-numbing bit of garbage it is arrives at the end credits?

I cannot accept phone call or appointments that would interfere with my Watching Brendan and Coach trip. Its hypnosis on wheels.

Thank god for the soaps. It's the only time me and a mate get out to the pub!

Having no interest in football I've used TV in a similar way to my advantage.

If I visit the local parlor on a night when there is a big-name game being televised all the girls are sat around waiting for business so I have choice of maybe 5 rather than going in and finding 4 of the 5 are busy.

Yes but the one thing worse is missing a big game to suffer a crap punt

There's only one good thing about Dancing on Ice at the moment and that's Sharron Davies. What a MILF !!!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning for 47. I'll miss that body when she's voted off.

Yessss. Working on one ship the menu had a section labelled "healthy dish" - mental image of Sharon Davies always sprang to mind!

Sorry but Take Me Out is winning it for me at the mo.

But then on challenge Tv around 6am ish there is karoke that is about ten years old, you have to watch it through your fingers, the voices, the hair, the clothes, ewwwww