Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monkeyballs

Costa Blanca- Denia -Gandia

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Just moved out to the Northern Costa Blanca and there is something of a scene here. Gandia and Denia seem to be where a lot of the action is, but speaking the lingo is advantageous!

Firstly, Denia. I saw some likely ads in the ex-pat press (Costa Blanca News) and booked an hour's 'erotic massage' (120 euros) at Dreamworld with a German lady, Angel, who turned out to be the owner of the 'parlour'. The place itself is located next to the port, has quite a large number of rooms, good facilities etc. Anyway, Angel turned out to be something of a find. She is an extremely well preserved lady in her early 40s, speaks excellent English and dresses to impress. She gave me possibly the best massage of my life, plenty of cc swipes, reached under and gave me a really lovely fondle and plenty of b2b action. So far a great sensual massage and I was ready for the inevitable 'would you care to turn over now...?' when Angel crawled up my back and presented her lips to be kissed. How could one refuse such an offer?

After about 5 minutes of DFK I moved down to her tits, sucking on her nipples and tonguing them into response. Angel's moans seemed genuine and when I chanced downstairs i found a shaven and wet haven. I feasted on her pussy for what seemed like 10 mins before she came and pulled me up the massage table for some pretty intense snogging. I was then moved around and my hostess kissed and licked her way down my body, before gorging on my , by now, rampant cock. Angel maintained plenty of eye contact and engaged in some dirty talk (in English!) asking me if i wanted to fuck her breasts. Did I??? After a few minutes of this, she spat on my cock (a first for me but I found it horny as hell at the time) and took me in her mouth again as i played with her pussy and tits.

I must have been giving signs that the 'end was nigh' because Angel stopped her licks and sucks and asked me where I wanted to cum. I replied on her body and she brought me off using a mixture of her tongue, hand and tits, culminating in a wonderful pearl necklace as she whispered encouragement in my ear. Angel then wiped me down and gave me a deep kiss before sending me off to the shower with a spank on my bum! What a find, what a lady! i have been back since and seen other girls who were OK but not a patch on Angel who I have returned to and fucked and not been disappointed. A gem who enjoys her work.

Also in Denia, I chanced upon a Colombian lady, again living by the port who gave me a very painful massage but a fantastic blow job for 60 euros. When I had finished she held me close in a maternal hug which, to be frank, scared the shit out of me! I left quickly.

On to Gandia. The first place I rang was 'Fantasia Oriental' a Chinese establishment where no English was spoken. After initial problems finding the place I got there eventually and was not expecting a lot from the exterior. My initial prognosis was proved accurate when the Mama san opened the door wearing a pair of old pjs and beckoned me in. At this point I considered legging it but in for penny...I followed her inside. She explained in faltering Spanish that everyone was busy and to wait 5 minutes. She got me a beer and sat down to talk with me. At this point, the sureality of talkng to this late 40s Chinese lady in her pjs

was not lost on me! Eventually I was shown in to a room and a very pretty and petite China doll was brought to me. I agreed a price and gave my money to Mama as the 'doll' was kissing me and taking my shirt off. Mama said she would return with my change which she did as I was still being undressed. At this point I was sporting a pretty large hard on and was clad in only my boxers with the massage girl sucking on my nipples. Mama came back in to the room giggling and handed me my change. She then looked down at my bulge, put her hand down my shorts and gave me a couple of strokes whilst giggling naughtily. Mama exclaimed "Muy bien, grande!" to my surprise and shuffled out of the room. weird is not the word!

Anyway, I was then taken to the shower where I was washed /wanked in a bidet, being told not to come yet by the girl. She then washed herself and took me back to the room where a very enjoyable helf hour was had. Lots of snogging, uncovered BJ with plenty of attention to the balls which were sucked and licked and some deep 69 action. At one point she rimmed me, which was a pleasant surprise! The girl, Lily, was very responsive to being licked and came quick and hard. On with the condom and I turned her over for a vigorous doggy and spanking session. After 5 mins I couldn't hold on any longer and came in her tight pussy. As I was recovering Lily gave me a massage and Mama San came back in the room to ask me how everything was. I left satisfied but a little weirded out by Mama's oddness. Will I return, maybe...

Travelled up to Valencia next. Will report on adventures there in a separate post.

Hi

Just moved out to the Northern Costa Blanca and there is something of a scene here. Gandia and Denia seem to be where a lot of the action is, but speaking the lingo is advantageous!

Firstly, Denia. I saw some likely ads in the ex-pat press (Costa Blanca News) and booked an hour's 'erotic massage' (120 euros) at Dreamworld with a German lady, Angel, who turned out to be the owner of the 'parlour'. The place itself is located next to the port, has quite a large number of rooms, good facilities etc. Anyway, Angel turned out to be something of a find. She is an extremely well preserved lady in her early 40s, speaks excellent English and dresses to impress. She gave me possibly the best massage of my life, plenty of cc swipes, reached under and gave me a really lovely fondle and plenty of b2b action. So far a great sensual massage and I was ready for the inevitable 'would you care to turn over now...?' when Angel crawled up my back and presented her lips to be kissed. How could one refuse such an offer?

After about 5 minutes of DFK I moved down to her tits, sucking on her nipples and tonguing them into response. Angel's moans seemed genuine and when I chanced downstairs i found a shaven and wet haven. I feasted on her pussy for what seemed like 10 mins before she came and pulled me up the massage table for some pretty intense snogging. I was then moved around and my hostess kissed and licked her way down my body, before gorging on my , by now, rampant cock. Angel maintained plenty of eye contact and engaged in some dirty talk (in English!) asking me if i wanted to fuck her breasts. Did I??? After a few minutes of this, she spat on my cock (a first for me but I found it horny as hell at the time) and took me in her mouth again as i played with her pussy and tits.

I must have been giving signs that the 'end was nigh' because Angel stopped her licks and sucks and asked me where I wanted to cum. I replied on her body and she brought me off using a mixture of her tongue, hand and tits, culminating in a wonderful pearl necklace as she whispered encouragement in my ear. Angel then wiped me down and gave me a deep kiss before sending me off to the shower with a spank on my bum! What a find, what a lady! i have been back since and seen other girls who were OK but not a patch on Angel who I have returned to and fucked and not been disappointed. A gem who enjoys her work.

Also in Denia, I chanced upon a Colombian lady, again living by the port who gave me a very painful massage but a fantastic blow job for 60 euros. When I had finished she held me close in a maternal hug which, to be frank, scared the shit out of me! I left quickly.

On to Gandia. The first place I rang was 'Fantasia Oriental' a Chinese establishment where no English was spoken. After initial problems finding the place I got there eventually and was not expecting a lot from the exterior. My initial prognosis was proved accurate when the Mama san opened the door wearing a pair of old pjs and beckoned me in. At this point I considered legging it but in for penny...I followed her inside. She explained in faltering Spanish that everyone was busy and to wait 5 minutes. She got me a beer and sat down to talk with me. At this point, the sureality of talkng to this late 40s Chinese lady in her pjs

was not lost on me! Eventually I was shown in to a room and a very pretty and petite China doll was brought to me. I agreed a price and gave my money to Mama as the 'doll' was kissing me and taking my shirt off. Mama said she would return with my change which she did as I was still being undressed. At this point I was sporting a pretty large hard on and was clad in only my boxers with the massage girl sucking on my nipples. Mama came back in to the room giggling and handed me my change. She then looked down at my bulge, put her hand down my shorts and gave me a couple of strokes whilst giggling naughtily. Mama exclaimed "Muy bien, grande!" to my surprise and shuffled out of the room. weird is not the word!

Anyway, I was then taken to the shower where I was washed /wanked in a bidet, being told not to come yet by the girl. She then washed herself and took me back to the room where a very enjoyable helf hour was had. Lots of snogging, uncovered BJ with plenty of attention to the balls which were sucked and licked and some deep 69 action. At one point she rimmed me, which was a pleasant surprise! The girl, Lily, was very responsive to being licked and came quick and hard. On with the condom and I turned her over for a vigorous doggy and spanking session. After 5 mins I couldn't hold on any longer and came in her tight pussy. As I was recovering Lily gave me a massage and Mama San came back in the room to ask me how everything was. I left satisfied but a little weirded out by Mama's oddness. Will I return, maybe...

Travelled up to Valencia next. Will report on adventures there in a separate post.

Try Don Quixote its about ten mins frim Javea and ten from Denia. Its the nuts! When you have been tell us on here all about it!!!

do you have an address or website for this place? Any chica recommendations? PM me if you prefer...

do you have an address or website for this place? Any chica recommendations? PM me if you prefer...

Any can driver will take you there. If the dont (which I doubt) just tell them you want girls in a club and they will take you to one. There are about 3 in that area and they are all good. The girls go straight to you when you walk in.

Its like being pulled, tahts what I keep telling myself anyway