tightfoot69

the most you have spent on one punt?

72 posts in this topic

£300 a couple of times for a 1hr incall

what an idiot i was :)

£320 for me for a birthday treat. It was for 2+ hours, so the ph cost is pretty reasonable. I rarely, if ever break £300 now, but if I do, it would have to be for 2 or more hours.

As £/hour means nothing . 80% of the girls charging £300+ are no better than the£100+ . As you know , any girls could look like a superstar after some photoshop , best to check the FR to get your VFM .

£250 for an hour.

At the time I thought it was fair, however I dont think I would consider anything near that price currently. Although I would make exceptions.........:)

£150 for an hour. I don't usually go over £120 but from speaking to the lady i knew she was going to be very fun, plus we went well over the hour that i booked for.

For my b'day treat I'm currently looking at two ladies who are charging £180 for a threesome.

£1000 for overnight. I used spend this regularly but that was years ago when I had loads of money. I stick to a maximum of £400-£500 these days.

£500 on an overnight. I've spent way more in a strip club. Hey-ho.

£1000 for overnight. I used spend this regularly but that was years ago when I had loads of money. I stick to a maximum of £400-£500 these days.

Yep, same here!:) I won't touch any agency girl over £600 nowadays, and indeed you can find , if you look hard enough, good indies at half that if you treat them right with a dinner ( thank god JRC's taking a rest! :)), drinks in the room etc. Or my preffered course of action at the moment which is students looking for some NSA sex with some pocket money thrown in to boot. Watch out you girls, there's a lot of competition lately.

Somewhere on here is a list of members that have posted Fr's and it gives the total they have spent. Can't find it now, but I think old "Godfather" topped the list last I saw it.

Somewhere on here is a list of members that have posted Fr's and it gives the total they have spent. Can't find it now, but I think old "Godfather" topped the list last I saw it.

Thats under Field Report Stastistics, the Godfather spent £30.768 between 11/01-10/09 which is far higher than anyone else on the list.

Thats under Field Report Stastistics, the Godfather spent £30.768 between 11/01-10/09 which is far higher than anyone else on the list.

I'm sure, just hope he's more friendly with the girls than that of some of his post I've seen on here, at least for the girls sakes.

P.S.Can you give me a link please, damned if I can find it.

How much do you mean by "regularly", and how much do you mean by "loads of money"?

I'm sure, just hope he's more friendly with the girls than that of some of his post I've seen on here, at least for the girls sakes.

P.S.Can you give me a link please, damned if I can find it.

I note Xenia has supplied the link as i was replying.

GBP600 for a five hour dinner date (plus dinner plus the hotel room).

Enjoyed every minute of it.

240 for 1hr duo incall - not really a massive fan of duos but every once in a while is fun!

£650 for my overnight Christmas treat with Drew from Stansted.

I will need to save £650 for my overnight birthday treat with one of the Stansted girls.

£360-ish for an hour. Not in the UK, so not sure exactly, exhange rates and all.

It was a combination of lack of options and no lack of money.

And worth it. Spectacular.

£360-ish for an hour. Not in the UK, so not sure exactly, exhange rates and all.

It was a combination of lack of options and no lack of money.

And worth it. Spectacular.

Do you mean £360 ish for an hour booking, or booking was for longer, (and it worked out as £360 p/h) or she stayed for well over an hour for that fee?

If its a former: I just can not imagine the "spectacularness" of the appointment on such short duration.

Do you mean £360 ish for an hour booking, or booking was for longer, (and it worked out as £360 p/h) or she stayed for well over an hour for that fee?

If its a former: I just can not imagine the "spectacularness" of the appointment on such short duration.

For that amount per hour I can imagine an array of "spectacularness":D

For that amount per hour I can imagine an array of "spectacularness":D

Much like I rarely enjoy a meal in a top rate (e.g. Michelin starred) restaurant because I don't feel I am getting the value I want for my money, I doubt that I could find it in me to enjoy a punt that cost £360/hour, no matter how spectacular (and like you Tarquin, I can imagine a lot of spectacularness:)).

Enmat, I am glad you both enjoyed it and could afford it :confused:!

£300 a couple of times for a 1hr incall

what an idiot i was :confused:

£350 p/h for a 3 hour booking. :confused: