Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tightfoot69

how much roughly have you spent on punting?

27 posts in this topic

off the top of my head i would say i have had about 30-35 punts

ranging from about £60 in a parlour to an odd £300 punt

so if the average was say £180, that would be roughly close to 6 grand

pretty scary when i think about it

Is that in one month or 10 year ?

about 8 years, though i have taken a break a couple times in that time. once about 12-18 months

Why scary? How much do you reckon you've spent in restaurants? Or on cars? Or on beer? If you're solvent, where's the problem?

about 8 years, though i have taken a break a couple times in that time. once about 12-18 months

It averages out at £800/year , cost more to join the health club these days .

You could have spent the £800 on one single dates .

Over 8 years I have spent more on council tax.

i guess so. it may be slightly more due to travel a few times as well

i dont smoke but if i smoked say 10 a day in that time i am sure it would work out more

Why scary? How much do you reckon you've spent in restaurants? Or on cars? Or on beer? If you're solvent, where's the problem?

Exactly.

I look at punting as an occasional treat and luckily I can afford it without thinking much about the cost. Over the last two years I've had about 7 or 8 punts, some half an hour, most an hour, total about 800 quid.

I honestly don't know - and I don't want to know either, altho I'm sure I could make a best guess - but head in the sand keeps the bliss :confused:

Roughly £500 - £1K per month...£1K only if there is any duo appointment..

Galahad's statistics claim I've spent around £8,500 in the last 6 years. But inevitably that doesn't give the whole picture: repeat visits, erotic massage, etc. I'd guess I've spent around £20,000 in the period.

I guess it could be five figures, not that I have counted.

would have to say....1400 or so

prob less

and thats in 7 10 odd years

i go through stages (years even) of not then maybe 3 30 mins in a week

According to the FR stats £8475 just on reported punts, going back to 2000.

True figure would have to be 3-4 times higher. Would be more but there was a period where I was getting serviced properly for free :eek:

Still, over 11 years that's about £3k per year, and as I don't smoke, drink little, and don't do drugs that's reasonable.

Just doing a quick calculation I reckon I have 3, 4 or 5 sensual massages per month and spend about £60 on each. So 50 per year at £60 makes £3k per annum or £30k over the last 10 years.

If I had invested tht £30k in banking shares it would be worth £4k now.:eek:

Just doing a quick calculation I reckon I have 3, 4 or 5 sensual massages per month and spend about £60 on each. So 50 per year at £60 makes £3k per annum or £30k over the last 10 years.

If I had invested tht £30k in banking shares it would be worth £4k now.:P

Been punting since 1978, and still hard at it. Hard to remember prices and places, but let's say one a month. That's 12 per year multiplied by, er, 32! That's 384 -let's round that up to 400 (somehow, seems like much more...). Multiply 400 by an average of £60, and that's £24,000. Again, let's round that up to a nice £25,000.

£25,000? Now, what would I do with that if I had it in front of me in cash...?

My calculations say I spent £25k on punting in 19 years. I thought that was a lot, could have got me a new car with that.... but then I remembered...

my ex-wife took the house that I'd (mostly) paid for, so I lost £500k in 8 years. :D

So, punting by that definition is the cheapest sex you can get. :)

I suppose I've averaged something like a punt every second month for the past four years at around 80 quid a pop. So say around 500 quid a year.

Then add on my foreign excursions. I think I am now firmly in the habit of getting out to SE Asia twice a year. On a two week trip the amount I actually hand over for the act itself is usually pretty low maybe 300-400 quid at most but the whole trip will come to around 2.25k. So around 4.5k for two trips.

Then throw in a couple of FKK weekends at 500 quid a go. So 1k.

So 6k would be a decent year. But I'd be having holidays and weekends away anyway so ... well let's just say 6k is for general entertainment.

My calculations say I spent £25k on punting in 19 years. I thought that was a lot, could have got me a new car with that.... but then I remembered...

my ex-wife took the house that I'd (mostly) paid for, so I lost £500k in 8 years. :D

So, punting by that definition is the cheapest sex you can get. :)

Funny my ex did the same, puntings definately a cheaper option and I have never been nagged once on a punt!!

G's stats say that I have spent £7684 in about 2.5 years. But I would guess thats only about half the story!!:D

I spent 3 grand in the last 12 months, fuck knows what I spent in the last 25 years.

I have one client who spends £4000 a year with me alone and i know he also visits one of my friends and spends a similar amount on her. This guys not rich he just cuts back on everything else.

Being not very interested in the stuff I'm working on right now, I ran a quick calc. assuming that each year I had saved the money spent on punting and acheived 7.5%. I would now have £75K+ to spend (on punting?)

I had decided to keep tabs on my punting spending this year. So far, in what seems to me a pretty standard level of activity for me, I've spent 830 quid in 2 months, which would come out at around 5000 quid in a year. I can't reasonably multiply that figure by my 37 years of punting, as I have certainly been spending more in this last decade, but, all things considered, that's a tidy sum.

Normally Punt once a week, some time twice, so aveg 4k per years x 20:eek:

Had my twelfth punt today.

My first was on 13th October 2009, ten at 90 minutes and two at 120 minutes.

1 girl x 5 punts - includes the 2 x 120 minute punts.

1 girl x 3 punts - one abandoned (illness) after 30 minutes and not charged for.

4 girls x 1 punt.

All at HOD.

Total spent since 13th October 2009 = £2260, plus £140 on a couple of gifts.