ianp1976

Excited about arranging punt, I havent felt this way for ages.

13 posts in this topic

Amazing how things happen, for the first time in about a year I have acquired some spare cash, thinking about how to spend it I found that a lady I have always wanted to see but who works too far away has just started working one day a week very close by.

Contact made, quick response received with cheeky sign off (this lady may be perfect), ohh I can feel the excitement building up.

I already have a smile on my face and I haven't seen her yet!!

Its what i all about:).

Have a great time with your chosen lady - are we likely to a report?:)

I am booked for Friday and I can't wait :)

Amazing how things happen, for the first time in about a year I have acquired some spare cash, thinking about how to spend it I found that a lady I have always wanted to see but who works too far away has just started working one day a week very close by.

Contact made, quick response received with cheeky sign off (this lady may be perfect), ohh I can feel the excitement building up.

Have a great punt.

"Excited about arranging punt, I havent felt this way for ages."

Is it just me or doesn't that excitement wear off after a while? You kind of know what you're going to get, the only thing to get "excited" about is the possibility that you don't get it.

Is it just me or doesn't that excitement wear off after a while? You kind of know what you're going to get, the only thing to get "excited" about is the possibility that you don't get it.

I would imagine it does if you indulge yourself too frequently, just as if you ate out at pricey restaurants every evening it would get dull quite quickly. Best to keep both as an occasional treat.

I would imagine it does if you indulge yourself too frequently, just as if you ate out at pricey restaurants every evening it would get dull quite quickly. Best to keep both as an occasional treat.

When you say occassional, what do mean? How occasional can one feel about fucking a 20 year old russian bird? :)

Lol....at times we are brought to our knees by someone who can remove the cobwebs, and really show us a trick or two....its only a month ago since i was all weak kneed and unable to walk out of a parlour, seen the lady three times since then, and each time she works her magic on me.

When you say occassional, what do mean? How occasional can one feel about fucking a 20 year old russian bird? :confused:

Oh, just a couple of times a week LOL

Enjoy yourself but try not to build the anticipation too high. If your expectations run riot, then it may well be an anticlimax. Try and imagine yourself as NIK for a while :confused:

I was the same way last Friday, I'd come in to some unexpected cash (not a lot, but enough to cover a decent punt) and then found a lass on the other site who seems lovely and provides the services I want at a decent price.

Then on Saturday I came down with a bastard cold, and have been feeling shite ever since! Tis blood annoying, and getting worse by the day (it's a proper full on Man-Cold!) so I probably won't get the chance to see her till next week. Grrr...

I'm with you on this one. I get excited dialling the number. Every time!