Busty Bronte

Tattoos

77 posts in this topic

Do they put you off or does it depend on the girl..... I speak quite well and when punters see my small tatoos they often comment that its nice because looking at me and hearing my voice, they would not expect body art! A bit of a turn on!

I know this has been spoken about before.......I always seem to miss the boat!;)

Do they put you off or does it depend on the girl.....

Depends on the tatoo. Location, size, subject and quality of execution. The tatoo, in one word.

Depends on the tatoo. Location, size, subject and quality of execution. The tatoo, in one word.

I agree 100%. I have seen some very erotic tatoo's but also some abysmal ones. It depends on where they are, how well they are done, etc. I guess the bottom line is " How classy are they"?

I agree 100%. I have seen some very erotic tatoo's but also some abysmal ones. It depends on where they are, how well they are done, etc. I guess the bottom line is " How classy are they"?

I'm with you on this but as a general rule the smaller the better.

I'm with you on this but as a general rule the smaller the better.

Agreed. One problem was summarised by somebody else some while ago, when discussing a certain belly dancer: you can shuff bags of money down her throat, he said, but that won't buy her class.

Often recall this when I see tatoos done in violation of the above.

Do they put you off or does it depend on the girl..... I speak quite well and when punters see my small tatoos they often comment that its nice because looking at me and hearing my voice, they would not expect body art! A bit of a turn on!

I know this has been spoken about before.......I always seem to miss the boat!;)

Looks sexy for me provided they are small. Look very good just above the arse

With some women they are very nice, especially if its only one and it comes as a suprise. A certain lady who is a poster on this site has a lovely design on her lower back.

I think it much depends on the tattoo. I like them provided they are tastful, not really into Love & Hate when tattoo'd onto a girls knuckles!!;)

I find the ones on the lower back in Chinese a bit off putting during doggy, can't help thinking they are there solely as a message to the punter.......like "you sucker" or "I've got the clap" etc.

I find the ones on the lower back in Chinese a bit off putting during doggy, can't help thinking they are there solely as a message to the punter.......like "you sucker" or "I've got the clap" etc.

Or "wrong hole, divvy!"

Or "wrong hole, divvy!"

MmmM, maybe that too.........

;)

i am not a big fan of tats....

do people who get them have them to please themselves, or to look good?

i am sure it varies but never really understood it

m cousin has dozens of tatoo's but she is into that whole burlesque thing looks attractive on her cos her sense of style pulls them off but on working girls as said before by everyone else who has posted they can go one of two ways either "classy" or "trashy" i dont have tattoo's personally because the last thing i want is for my grandkids to say when there old enuff to point them out what does that mean nan n i have the chineese symbol for "sex" lets say on my belly (which by that age will be wrinkly n saggy)

ive loads. all nice pieces of body art. clients love them due to the quality and art. i hate the crapness of dolphins, chinese symbols, pooh bears........shows lack of imagination. if your gonna get inked do it properly.

and names of men on your body EEEEK! i knew an older lady (who i knew from my mums pub) who was an "old school" working girl who had worked the parlours the streets and the pubs n clubs of grimsby she had about thirty odd mens names all over her body from "Frankie" to "Elvis" is was quite distastefull i think that may have been what first put me off tattoos

Raych xxx

no what is worse................having your own name tattooed on yourself..........like your gonna forget it you fekkin numpty:rolleyes:

lol the worst one i have ever seen is my hometown stamp that many of the lads who have been inside have tatooed accross there neck YUK!

**Made In GY** >>seriously why do they think its cool it just gets u buggered by the bigger boys in the showers:D

I saw a bloke once with a dotted line round his neck, with a pair of scisors and cut here.

Hmmmmmm

I saw a bloke once with a dotted line round his neck, with a pair of scisors and cut here.

Hmmmmmm

Oh how very attractive..........

no the chap with "sniks" on his forehead, classy, brainy and shows a lot of faith to his skinhead belief..............twat:rolleyes:

not really into Love & Hate when tattoo'd onto a girls knuckles!!;)

Especially if she's wanking you with the 'HATE' knuckles.

Its my age and I've said this before:

They are tramp stamps, they are disfiguring and in most cases I believe the owner will live to regret them.

Crikey, I normally sit on the fence with most issues.

Having said that there are some attractive tattoos, in general, I hate them.

I think it much depends on the tattoo. I like them provided they are tastful, not really into Love & Hate when tattoo'd onto a girls knuckles!!:eek:

See below

S x

I think it much depends on the tattoo. I like them provided they are tastful, not really into Love & Hate when tattoo'd onto a girls knuckles!!:eek:

Better one for you.......a real classy girl I knew had:

L T F C E S U K

nothing to do with footy, but write it in biro on your knuckles, entwine your fingers, and you will see just how classy she is! That is how she used to ask!

Or for those that cant be bothered to do that:

LE TS FU CK

S x