ladyofthemansion

Punters and poppers.

32 posts in this topic

Just had one in just now. He sniffed out of a popper bottle every few minutes and l now have a stinkin headache.:confused:

Has that happened to anyone here? It was disgusting. I dont know why shops can just sell that rubbish legally.

You are able to refuse to service him unless he desists, you know.

LOTM, generally they're sold as room aromas and so are legal.

It's a solvent at the end of the day.

Burn matches to get rid of the smell and drink lots of water to re-hydrate.

Burn matches to get rid of the smell and drink lots of water to re-hydrate.

I wouldn't burn matches anywhere near this stuff - it is highly flammable:eek:

When I was 16/17 I gave myself quite a nasty burn:o

Lots of water is always good!

i was told by the maid of a bdsm lady that the phosphrus in the match fumes absorbed the smell of the amyl and cleared the room, as she encountered it all day everyday, i felt she probably knew what she was talking about. i didnt mean to suggest you put a match any where near the open bottle.

Dont know why the OP allowed the punter to use it if she wasn't comfortable, dont suppose she would have allowed anyone to swig from a hip flask, so why allow amyl ? Would you know what to do if a punter passed out from it, its not exactly an uncommon occurance.

Just had one in just now. He sniffed out of a popper bottle every few minutes and l now have a stinkin headache.:eek:

Has that happened to anyone here? It was disgusting. I dont know why shops can just sell that rubbish legally.

I tried poppers when i was 20, i did get a bad headache and found them complete rubbish.

i was told by the maid of a bdsm lady that the phosphrus in the match fumes absorbed the smell of the amyl and cleared the room, as she encountered it all day everyday, i felt she probably knew what she was talking about. i didnt mean to suggest you put a match any where near the open bottle.

Dont know why the OP allowed the punter to use it if she wasn't comfortable, dont suppose she would have allowed anyone to swig from a hip flask, so why allow amyl ? Would you know what to do if a punter passed out from it, its not exactly an uncommon occurance.

I did not realise the fumes would reach me and they are not illegal. I certainly wont allow them again.

if you burn ordinary household string and inhale the vapours it gets rid of your headache quite quickly

Just had one in just now. He sniffed out of a popper bottle every few minutes and l now have a stinkin headache.:)

Yes, only something you try once! The headache that comes with it is absolutely awful even though you are nowhere near the stuff :eek: I am surprised that the client who was sniffing it did not get a headache :eek:

Yes, only something you try once! The headache that comes with it is absolutely awful even though you are nowhere near the stuff :eek: I am surprised that the client who was sniffing it did not get a headache :eek:

that's drugs for you though, when you've got the monkey on your back, common sense goes out the window. I have heard say that taken incorrectly something like vodka can give you a headache as well.

Last year,dom session at annabellas in fenny.I was lying on the bed after severely spanking a guy for 30 minutes during which i had been in control of the poppers,i had relinquished control to him for the last 5 mins or so as he wanted to wank and sniff and just look at my stilettos up in the air,his lips,nose,ears turned purple ,then blue,then he mumbled something incomprehensible,then he keeled backwards,i had to stick my foot between his legs quickly with my foot behind his backside to stop him hitting the mat,thankgod the poppers lid was mostly back on.I couldnt believe it,i only let him have the flippin bottle for 5 minutes.

never give them the bottle, use a bent cotton bud and stick each end up a nostril, that way the sensible person in the room is in control

I have used poppers in S&M sessions and the secret is to use it sparingly.

Our bodies quickly build up a tolerance level to poppers. If someone has been using it at home, which is quite likely by the sound of the situations in this thread, then that person will have quite a high tolerance to start with. In a session itself, the first hit is the strongest and subsequent use will not achieve the same highs.

In S&M sessions, with my consent, poppers have been used for no more than three or four times over the course of around an hour and a half or more. On each occasion three to five inhalations for each nostril should be more than adequate and really unless the other person is extra sensitive to poppers then they should not normally suffer any headaches from the client breathing out, assuming the room is not tiny and is reasonably well ventilated. The bottle need only be open briefly to soak a small cotton wool pad.

The temptation when using it by yourself, or by a lady giving control of the bottle to a client, is that the client will desperately try to keep on inhaling to maintain the sexual high, which is counter productive in most cases as it is unlikely to happen. As you might say the law of diminishing returns will set in. Breathing in more will not prolong the high to any great extent.

Also the new isopropyl based poppers although giving less of an erotic effect, can produce more unpleasant side effects in terms of headaches, than the old isobutyl based products which are now banned, although it is possible to obtain isobutyl products from the US.

Used sensibly I think poppers can be fun, but as I said to begin with, use them sparingly and ladies, I suggest you keep control of the bottle even if the client has brought it himself.

I hate them, the last time I used them I burn't the inside of my nostril.

Yes and Yes LOTM,

Even in a well ventilated room I get a headache from them.

I sneeze violently from the smell once the bottle is open and I don't enjoy a client if he takes them.

I don't stop the client having his pleasure how he likes it, but it's not for me.

never give them the bottle, use a bent cotton bud and stick each end up a nostril, that way the sensible person in the room is in control

Someone uses that crap and you call them sensible?

Someone uses that crap and you call them sensible?

in your effort to be judgemental you have misunderstood what i said.

Train yourself to fart at will. Next time someone comes in and tries to use one, let rip.

It's like these bastards who used to sit at your table in a cafe, light up a cigarette and then say "Do you mind if I smoke?" My response always used to be "Not as long as you don't complain about my farts!"

You do see life when giving a rub'n'tug don't you?

Train yourself to fart at will. Next time someone comes in and tries to use one, let rip.

It's like these bastards who used to sit at your table in a cafe, light up a cigarette and then say "Do you mind if I smoke?" My response always used to be "Not as long as you don't complain about my farts!"

You do see life when giving a rub'n'tug don't you?

Obviously as a lady I don't fart. ;)

Nevertheless, I have to know, how does one learn to do so at will ?

A diet of pickled eggs and baked beans ? ;)

in your effort to be judgemental you have misunderstood what i said.

In your effort to be judgemental you have misunderstood what I said. ;)

Kettle and pot my friend.

Showing my age, I was shocked when I first realised poppers were used in appointments and luckily have not encountered them at all - it's as scary as drugs to me and a complete no-no.

Mind you, for years I thought they were those things you let off at parties...

Showing my age, I was shocked when I first realised poppers were used in appointments and luckily have not encountered them at all - it's as scary as drugs to me and a complete no-no.

Mind you, for years I thought they were those things you let off at parties...

Similarly showing my age, my impression was that poppers were only in use with some independents and that the agencies, certainly the better ones, wouldn't allow them in. Was I wrong???