ladyofthemansion

Blob sponges

79 posts in this topic

Why oh why do girls stick cleaning sponges up their clouts when on blob.

One of the girls who worked in my flat was boiling one in a pan. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was sterilising it. :confused: Wont be using that again to cook from.

Surely it can cause damage. Why dont they just use the normal sort of jam rags that are meant for that purpose? :confused:

Why oh why do you insist on starting threads with such unpleasant terminology, on subjects that have been covered fairly recently?

May I introduce the Mooncup? :confused:

Looks good for a lady who is on her doodas but can imagine a guy's dick bein kind of well pricked, from the bit hanging down.

Why oh why do girls stick cleaning sponges up their clouts when on blob.

One of the girls who worked in my flat was boiling one in a pan. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was sterilising it. :confused: Wont be using that again to cook from.

Surely it can cause damage. Why dont they just use the normal sort of jam rags that are meant for that purpose? :confused:

Using "jam rags" means you can't have sex during your period. Well, you CAN, but it'll be very messy.

Apparantly men can't feel the sponge in there.

Using "jam rags" means you can't have sex during your period. Well, you CAN, but it'll be very messy.

You know when there is sponge in there - some girls have asked "do you mind".

One clue is sensitive enlarged nipples. :confused::D messy situations should be avoided.:confused:

No we can't but don't they increase the chance of toxic shock even if sterilised?

Definitely a slogan for the International Cortizone - 'Wet around the world' :D

Oi!! :confused:

It's 'Internationally moist' if you don't mind...

:confused:

Why oh why do you insist on starting threads with such unpleasant terminology, on subjects that have been covered fairly recently?

I am sure the men will love this topic...:confused::eek: Surely would have been better to be posted on one of the other boards that are solely for the WG

Aye, 'cos men go blind if they read about menstruation. :confused:

Aye, 'cos men go blind if they read about menstruation. :confused:

That is actually true *Nods knowingly*

Looks good for a lady who is on her doodas but can imagine a guy's dick bein kind of well pricked, from the bit hanging down.

Could I ask for a little clarification on this please - can you enquire as to where the lady in question bought such a sponge from as I'm presuming it must have string attached ? If this isn't the case could you enlighten me as to what could possibly be 'hanging down', if a sponge is inserted ?

Could I ask for a little clarification on this please - can you enquire as to where the lady in question bought such a sponge from as I'm presuming it must have string attached ? If this isn't the case could you enlighten me as to what could possibly be 'hanging down', if a sponge is inserted ?

She meant the Mooncup, Mel.

Why does the name Mooncup always make me think of the Moomins?

Its been spoken about by us guys at great length on the "Real punters only " section of the board, and we came to the conclussion that if adequate protection is taken when using this, we dont mind.

She meant the Mooncup, Mel.

Claire, that's me just up after 2 nightshifts - I really wished I hadn't ventured onto this thread, and opened that link :confused:

Thanks for the clarification - the shock of todays reading has been too much :confused:

Why does the name Mooncup always make me think of the Moomins?

Makes me think of buying greetings cards via the internet...

MOO-OON PIG!

A client told my friend and I the girl he'd just been with in another room, he could see her sponge when she sat on his face! Either she hadn't pushed it far enough up or she had bucket bits! Yew :confused:

Its been spoken about by us guys at great length on the "Real punters only " section of the board, and we came to the conclussion that if adequate protection is taken when using this, we dont mind.

Real punters only? As opposed to what? Interested folk?

Great thread LOTM and definitely on a par with your usual contributions........................

Great thread LOTM and definitely on a par with your usual contributions........................

:confused: Eeek need to drain off keyboard again!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, according to the Usage video it doesn't go anywhere near the vagina, you just sort of scrunge it in your hand, load of cobblers if you ask me.

I have had mines for about 7 years and haven't got round to using it yet.:confused: