Ghenghis

Multiple IDs on Punternet - Amnesty

6 posts in this topic

All posters should note the rules, one of which tells you that setting up more than one ID will almost definitely result in all of the IDs being banned and you not being able to post on here.

Therefore, if anyone would like to freely admit on this thread that they have more than one ID and the reason they decided to do it, and then nominate the one they want left, I will ban the other(s) and not give you any infractions.

However, if you don't, and we find you, as we tend to, then you will end up losing all IDs.

Can you confirm that one is allowed to have one name on the forum and a different one for writing filed reports?

I am not sure of the difference between different names and different identities but happy to conform to what is required.

Can you confirm that one is allowed to have one name on the forum and a different one for writing filed reports?

I am not sure of the difference between different names and different identities but happy to conform to what is required.

Absolutely and a good point.

FR IDs are completely seperate to Poster IDs on the Message Board even though they can be the same if you wish.

Absolutely and a good point.

FR IDs are completely seperate to Poster IDs on the Message Board even though they can be the same if you wish.

I'll confess I'm the same on both the board and FRs. Also, I'm following yo mongol ass on twitter lol :confused:

I see that some members are listed as "Guests". Does "your" amnesty mean to include those "Guests" that currently post under a seperate nic?