Ghenghis

Water Sports? Where was Noah?

12 posts in this topic

I have been up in Birmingham for a few days in a City Centre Hotel, can't give more details as otherwise I will be identifiable.

I decided on a little "afternoon delight" with a young Thai lady who I have seen before and so she came up to the room and we had a few drinks and I took some photos of her in new lingerie and changing etc, then we got on with the business.

We had a lot of foreplay and a few more drinks and just before the main event the lady said she needed the bathroom. She came back after a few minutes saying she had started the shower running (I presumed she meant to warm up).

Anyhow, after the earth moved for me and again for her I suddenly noticed that the earth moving was making the oceans roar too and looked around to see a river running 10 foot into the room, out of the door and under the door into the hotel corridor!! :confused:

I ran into the bathroom and saw water overflowing the bath (Not the bloody shower!!" and that the plug was in the bath!! The lady concerned screamed with laughter and jumped in the bath overflowing it even more as I lunged for the plug, grabbed several towels and started mopping up and wringing out in the sink.

I was about three minutes in to this operation when a loud knocking at the door starts and it is the hotel management, asking me if I am ok "Sir!" and asking to come in. I open the door and really embarrassed tell them that I have overflowed the bath, but am now mopping it up, am stark naked and can they give me some more towels? They go off and bring back 20 towels but I take them off them but tell them I am still naked. They can see this anyway but seem to ignore the fact that I am sweating like a pig in the steam but also covered in Oil too (Did I mention the massage earlier??). Anyhow they do not come in at that point and go away for more towels and assistance.

Whilst they are away I wash, dry and dress the Thai lady, pay her and get her out of the room, still laughing, and get myself washed off dried and partly dressed. I also mop up a lot of the room. I also have a cleaner knock on the door as she was passing and did not know it was already an alerted situation. She tells me that the people in the room below mine have been flooded out as has the corridor and the service cupboard adjacent to my room!! :confused:

I complete dressing, admit three Czech hotel ladies who help me finish mopping the bathroom, give me loads of sympathy, spot the condom wrappers and the empty booze bottles and smile knowingly.

Eventually they move me to another oom, bring an industrial drier into the original room and I await the bill from the hotel plus the enquiry with trepidation! :D

On the upside though, the three Czech ladies have told me that they "really love" characters like me and find "English me very sexy!". Could i have scored or is it just sympathy for an old codger who forgot his bath and fell asleep??

Must have been very embarassing but it seems you handled it very well! Hope you get a bonus Czech.

Do we get an FR then?

So that was you upstairs was it Gh?

I was in the room below, enjoying the delights of one of the cleaning staff, when water started dripping on my back, just as I was about to take advantage of the opportunity presented to me.

I did hear some of the staff talking about it afterwards, and I think if you go back there, you might get more attention from room service. I am sure you will be able to handle the situation.

Only the gorgeous Ghenghis could make me smile? But did you have the hat with you???

Only the gorgeous Ghenghis could make me smile? But did you have the hat with you???

The hat and I are seldom parted.

Where-ever I lay my hat, that's flooded!! :eek:

.....Where-ever I lay my hat, that's flooded!! :eek:

Water on the brain :eek:

What a great story. I've mildly flooded several travel lodge bathrooms, but nothing like that!

Cured by a tap on the head I hear!!:eek:

A new meaning to wet dreams:D:D

A memorable story G - she couldn't stop laughing and dived into the bath again :)

You may book under a differnt name next time - but expect u will have a few knocks on the door asking if you have enough towels in the room.:eek:

You would think being Thai, she'd know about water disasters.

Er... you may have given enough information for the hotel manager to link your real name to your PN ID.

Assuming he reads PN.

Er... you may have given enough information for the hotel manager to link your real name to your PN ID.

Assuming he reads PN.

Yes, I took that into consideration before pressing send.