Guest Tonyofstoney

Advice Needed - Getting Money Back

106 posts in this topic

It's a long story but a WG (not from this site) owes me some money back. I won't be seeing her again in the near future, there's no way I'm giving her my bank details or address for a cheque, and the only way I can think of getting the dosh (a few hundred quid) is with a credit on Adultwank. I'd rather have the money in my hot sweaty little hand than banked against future use.

Is there any sort of system whereby she can go into the post office, American Express or something in London, deposit an amount of money and get a reference, pass me the reference then I draw out said money in Aberdeen? I'm sure there must be, I just don't know about it!

Thanks.

It's a long story but a WG (not from this site) owes me some money back. I won't be seeing her again in the near future, there's no way I'm giving her my bank details or address for a cheque, and the only way I can think of getting the dosh (a few hundred quid) is with a credit on Adultwank. I'd rather have the money in my hot sweaty little hand than banked against future use.

Is there any sort of system whereby she can go into the post office, American Express or something in London, deposit an amount of money and get a reference, pass me the reference then I draw out said money in Aberdeen? I'm sure there must be, I just don't know about it!

Thanks.

Oh go on, please tell, I've nothing better to do this evening.:eek:

Postal Orders still work. You might need her to send it to an accommodation address, though.

Western Union, and Moneygram??

That's what I would have said.

Postal Orders still work. You might need her to send it to an accommodation address, though.

I used to use this method myself years ago when dealing with ladies from indirect contact magazines.

There was a fee for buying Postal Orders if i remember rightly.

Thanks.

You could open a new savings account (halifax etc) and they'll give you the account number straight away. Tell her to bank the money in London.

WU take a hefty fee too but as with postal orders only the buyer/sender pays this.

One of the common problems between WGs and Clients this one - I've been owed cash the client said he would send to me but he wanted to just pop around with it. Hardly discrete and you couldn't access the post box without being buzzed in so too risky to have him randomly pop around. Then he did nothing but complain about his garage bills etc. This went on for around 4 weeks and I just gave up on it.

Thanks.

If she has your address already you can get her to send it via the post office. It's the one that costs £5 and I think it's Guaranteed Next Day Delivery. I've had no problems with it so far.

Paypal ? Although I'm not sure if their fees are any less than WU et al.

You could also hire one of these post office boxes, but again it costs !

If it's a one-off, you can "gift" via paypal without incurring fees. But paypal are not happy to be involved in adult services, so a one-off only.

Paypal ? Although I'm not sure if their fees are any less than WU et al.

You could also hire one of these post office boxes, but again it costs !

A P.O. Box is easily and directly traceable to the owner. If discretion is an issue then be aware.

Oh go on, please tell, I've nothing better to do this evening.:P

Okay. (Girds loins for all the replies asking how someone of his age can be such a total tit.)

First ever overnight, a WG from That Site - no names but black hair, glasses, aged 30 - says her profile - based in south east London. I did all the right things - read every word of the profile, contacted so she could see mine, checked her feedback - mainly good, a couple bad but what WG dowesn't get the occasional dickhead?

Anyway, we meet in Covent Garden and have a nice meal at my favourite Mexican restaurant. I expect her to take the piss, order the Bollinger '59, but no, just a main course and two small glasses of rose wine. I offer a taxi back to the hotel but she insists on the tube to save my money. On the way she buys - from her own pocket - a bottle of water and bar of chocolate. We're chatting happily like old friends, and she says half a dozen times how pleased she was that I'm obviously genuine.

Back at the hotel I give her the dosh - I like to get the business out of the way - and she says she's uncomfortable carrying that much around - seems fair enough to me - so her uncle is going to come out to the hotel to pick up half the money, her usual arrangement. (No, I know, but no alarm bells yet.) Anyway, kit off, nice smooch and cuddle, half-decent massage, pleasant bit of groping, then after an hour unc's downstairs. I go down with her but wait in reception - we all respect a lady's discretion, right? (Yeah, okay, I'm blessed with the gift of 20:20 hgindsight. Is it my fault I'm a nice guy who wants to trust people?) After 10 minutes it's clear she's not coming back.

Thing is, she'd left loads of stuff in the room - body warmer, sexy underwear etc - so it never occurred to me I was beiung mugged. She'd even asked me to walk her to King's Cross the next morning and offered to buy breakfast. My theroy is, take the money and run, write off £50's worth of gear.

So now a quandry: I want to warn other punters about this thieving bitch, but (a) I already feel humiliated enough and (:D more importantly, I diss her and she tells a big story in response about what a perverted, violent shit I am and bang goes my so far perfect feedback when any other ladies read it. It's six or seven good against one bad, but why take the risk if you're a service provider?

I'm still thinking this over when, lo and behold, next day (in the afternoon!) she phiones me - really sorry, long tale about her driver (no longer 'uncle') taking all the money, her not wanting him to get away with it goes with him (no thought of a 20 second phone call to let me know the score), she's filed a police report and everything and wants to give me half back.

Given that glaciers will form in hell before she gets any more cash out of me, I begin to think maybe the cock and bull is true - she's not the brightest candle in the chandelier, and other than taking the piss why would she bother contacting me again? I mean, I actually offered her the fee in the restaurant, and she declined - it would have been far easier to 'go to the loo' and disappear into the West End night. Hence the query. (By the way, I'm going with Moneygram.)

Okay lads and lasses, custard pies at the ready, and...THROW! ;):o

She sounds a bit of a pyscho.

Take the postal order, cash it, then name and shame.

It appears that she has got half the fee even if she gives you half your own money back, for sweet Fanny Adams.

Okay. (Girds loins for all the replies asking how someone of his age can be such a total tit.)

First ever overnight, a WG from That Site - no names but black hair, glasses, aged 30 - says her profile - based in south east London. I did all the right things - read every word of the profile, contacted so she could see mine, checked her feedback - mainly good, a couple bad but what WG dowesn't get the occasional dickhead?

Anyway, we meet in Covent Garden and have a nice meal at my favourite Mexican restaurant. I expect her to take the piss, order the Bollinger '59, but no, just a main course and two small glasses of rose wine. I offer a taxi back to the hotel but she insists on the tube to save my money. On the way she buys - from her own pocket - a bottle of water and bar of chocolate. We're chatting happily like old friends, and she says half a dozen times how pleased she was that I'm obviously genuine.

Back at the hotel I give her the dosh - I like to get the business out of the way - and she says she's uncomfortable carrying that much around - seems fair enough to me - so her uncle is going to come out to the hotel to pick up half the money, her usual arrangement. (No, I know, but no alarm bells yet.) Anyway, kit off, nice smooch and cuddle, half-decent massage, pleasant bit of groping, then after an hour unc's downstairs. I go down with her but wait in reception - we all respect a lady's discretion, right? (Yeah, okay, I'm blessed with the gift of 20:20 hgindsight. Is it my fault I'm a nice guy who wants to trust people?) After 10 minutes it's clear she's not coming back.

Thing is, she'd left loads of stuff in the room - body warmer, sexy underwear etc - so it never occurred to me I was beiung mugged. She'd even asked me to walk her to King's Cross the next morning and offered to buy breakfast. My theroy is, take the money and run, write off £50's worth of gear.

So now a quandry: I want to warn other punters about this thieving bitch, but (a) I already feel humiliated enough and (;) more importantly, I diss her and she tells a big story in response about what a perverted, violent shit I am and bang goes my so far perfect feedback when any other ladies read it. It's six or seven good against one bad, but why take the risk if you're a service provider?

I'm still thinking this over when, lo and behold, next day (in the afternoon!) she phiones me - really sorry, long tale about her driver (no longer 'uncle') taking all the money, her not wanting him to get away with it goes with him (no thought of a 20 second phone call to let me know the score), she's filed a police report and everything and wants to give me half back.

Given that glaciers will form in hell before she gets any more cash out of me, I begin to think maybe the cock and bull is true - she's not the brightest candle in the chandelier, and other than taking the piss why would she bother contacting me again? I mean, I actually offered her the fee in the restaurant, and she declined - it would have been far easier to 'go to the loo' and disappear into the West End night. Hence the query. (By the way, I'm going with Moneygram.)

Okay lads and lasses, custard pies at the ready, and...THROW! :P:o

You can name and shame her on here by FR, post or both so unless she knows and reads Pnet she wont know.

IMO you have nothing to feel humiliated about, but you know if this scenario occurs again what could happen.

If she does return all your money then that changes things, i would obviously give her a chance to do this and i would leave it at that if you get it back.

Hi Tony,

This sounds just like your worst nightmare honi :P I think with situations like this you might have to kiss goodbye to your hard earned money and put it down to experience.

It is not a nice thing to happen, but as the girl in question didn't work for an agency, the guy could of been her pimp/boyfriend,

and may not have been pre- planned, he could of persueded her to just go at that moment.

Just be careful in future! xxx

I have moved this thread from "Off Topic" into the Main Discussion area as it is relevant to punting.

I have also changed the thread title from "Getting Pay Back" which looks threatening and potentially violent to "Getting Money Back" which is what I understand to be the thrust of your thread.

I trust this is fine with you, if not PM me.

the guy could of been her pimp/boyfriend,

and may not have been pre- planned, he could of persueded her to just go at that moment.

That's suggesting this girl might have someone to play the "Blame game" on. :P

Keep focused, Tony. My sympathies to you.

That's suggesting this girl might have someone to play the "Blame game" on. :P

Read my post properly Kenny.

Whoever is to blame- does not make an iotta of difference. Tony has still lost his money (or very unlikely to get it back) and needs to have his wits about

him in future.

give her a chance to get the moneyt back to you

eg paypal, moneygram etc or at the very worst take adult work credits, its better thana kick in the balls

if you dont you can complain feedback etc

I have moved this thread from "Off Topic" into the Main Discussion area as it is relevant to punting.

I have also changed the thread title from "Getting Pay Back" which looks threatening and potentially violent to "Getting Money Back" which is what I understand to be the thrust of your thread.

I trust this is fine with you, if not PM me.

Hi Ghenghis, I'm perfectly happy with that, thanks.

Paypal it and then I would explain to all what happened. Not being funny but if this guy is as bad as she says he could have kicked your head in!!!!

I would post it on her, wait for your money to be returned, the whole amount not bloody half and then post on ** as well.

I would also give her a strict deadline and threaten legal action if money is not in paypal acct by said date.

And what has she said about her belongings???

IMHO, whatever she says about someone taking the money away from her has no baring on whether she completes her appointment with you. Sounds like you've been scammed, mate.

Wait a day or so, then write it up as a proper FR for us all to know who she is.