Williams

Tongues in ears

50 posts in this topic

The perineum thread has reminded me that a ladies tongue in my ear can send a tingle all the way down my body to my balls.

Never asked a wg to do this and oddly (given some of the things I've done) I feel awkward about asking. Is this a service that's generally available?

The perineum thread has reminded me that a ladies tongue in my ear can send a tingle all the way down my body to my balls.

Never asked a wg to do this and oddly (given some of the things I've done) I feel awkward about asking. Is this a service that's generally available?

If I can, it's certainly always on my list of target areas - but only if I get the vibe that it's wanted & enjoyed. You'd have to be in the right receptive mood to enjoy it. And there's very much the right and wrong way of doing this too.

In my opinion it's a fine & teasing art. You can just walk in a stick your tongue down someone's ear.

And remember: if you don't ask, you don't get. Don't be shy. Quite often what someone does to me, is a pretty good indication of what they'd like to be done with them. So why don't you try it on her first?

A bit of a nibble of the lobe can be fine if they've trimmed the ear hair, even a bit of dirty chat but I have to admit that the thought of dipping my tongue blindly into someone's ear and tasting ear wax, isn't worth the fee.

I quite enjoy having my earlobes nibbled! As long as the gent in question doesn't have a major wax issue going on, I'll happily get intimate with his ears in the heat of the moment!

A bit of a nibble of the lobe can be fine if they've trimmed the ear hair, even a bit of dirty chat but I have to admit that the thought of dipping my tongue blindly into someone's ear and tasting ear wax, isn't worth the fee.

Seconded!

As for this latest fashion of men sticking their fingers in my ears and then wiggling them....

Why? :eek:

Absolutely no offence (and I'm not being sarcastic) but I think that's hilarious considering you wouldn't blink an eye at wrapping your lips around a cock (which might well be sparkly and clean but who know what disease it "might" be carrying) :eek:

As for this latest fashion of men sticking their fingers in my ear and then wiggling them....

Really?  ‏  ‏  ‏  

Absolutely no offence (and I'm not being sarcastic) but I think that's hilarious considering you wouldn't blink an eye at wrapping your lips around a cock (which might well be sparkly and clean but who know what disease it "might" be carrying) :eek:

Nobody mentioned diseases.

Have you ever tasted ear wax?

Really?  ‏  ‏  ‏  

Really :eek:

It's not horrible. Just odd. :eek:

a tongue in my ear is one of my favourite things too, both ways!

Have you ever tasted ear wax?

Funny you should mention that, no I haven't, however I have tried to use the touchpad on my laptop using my dick.

Funny you should mention that, no I haven't, however I have tried to use the touchpad on my laptop using my dick.

Did it work?

As for this latest fashion of men sticking their fingers in my ears and then wiggling them....Why? :eek:

i hope they lubricate first, you dont want any ear burn, or soreness the next day, do you ?

Had girls nibbling my ear which was nice, but that was as far as it went. No tongue actually in my ear.

Did have a girlfriend try it back in my teenage years. Seemed to try just about everything then, and tongue in the ear was quite low down on my list of likes.

i hope they lubricate first, you dont want any ear burn, or soreness the next day, do you ?

:eek:

followed by

:eek:

with a side order of

:)

Did it work?

Well that depends on your definition of "work" I suppose, yes the mouse pointer did move (not very far, but definite movement) so I guess that does count as working, however I don't recommend it as my Anti-virus reckoned it was being infected by a worm.

I love it personally and find most ladies are happy or appear to be happy to offer it.

I particularly like stereophonic tongues in ears, two ladies, one in each ear, preferably talking dirty at the same time, absolute bliss. At a Party i once had 5 ladies talking in each ear for a short while, it is one of my all time best punting memories.

At a Party i once had 5 ladies talking in each ear for a short while

Surely one would have to have a fairly large pair of ears to accommodate 5 ladies talking into them, you're not Prince Charles are you?

Surely one would have to have a fairly large pair of ears to accommodate 5 ladies talking into them, you're not Prince Charles are you?

You have cracked me up SaS, another great reply. It was a bit of a squeeze but the ladies managed it, got me off and left me to have nibbles and cigarettes.

You have cracked me up SaS, another great reply. It was a bit of a squeeze but the ladies managed it, got me off and left me to have nibbles and a cigarette.

I will never think of you in the same way anymore :P:D

It's very much a personal taste thing, I love having my ears tongued, licked and nibbled, others hate it, love to do it too. Toes and feet are another similar thing, I really enjoy foot worship including toe licking / sucking, (again both ways). Some love it, others can't stand it. However all of the above are subject to strong personal hygiene being stuck to by all parties concerned.

It's very much a personal taste thing, I love having my ears tongued, licked and nibbled, others hate it, love to do it too. Toes and feet are another similar thing, I really enjoy foot worship including toe licking / sucking, (again both ways). Some love it, others can't stand it. However all of the above are subject to strong personal hygiene being stuck to by all parties concerned.

It is indeed a personal taste thing, feet are a passion killer for me, no way would i suck any ladies toes, it makes me shudder to even think about it. EWWWW!!!!. Different strokes and all that though.

I particularly like stereophonic tongues in ears, two ladies, one in each ear, preferably talking dirty at the same time, absolute bliss. At a Party i once had 5 ladies talking in each ear for a short while, it is one of my all time best punting memories.

You even managed to count them all! Are you sure it was 10 ladies engaging your ears in the same time? I think you exaggerating here, and actually it was only 9. :P

I am sure most was whispering a "sweet nothings". Can you at least describe what the "sweet" part was? Failing that: what was "nothings"? ;)

You even managed to count them all! Are you sure it was 10 ladies engaging your ears in the same time? I think you exaggerating here, and actually it was only 9. :P

I am sure most was whispering a "sweet nothings". Can you at least describe what the "sweet" part was? Failing that: what was "nothings"? ;)

Definately 10, i did a thorough count. The sweet nothings were along the lines of how much of a stud i was (totally wrong), how sexy i was (again totally wrong) and how much i was making them wet (possibly true, but i very much doubt it).

I expect that sort of thing from labradors - not people.