Guest Xenia

"Wgs" scams.

26 posts in this topic

After reading Tony's thread I think it might be a good idea if anybody knows how some scams performed and share it here, so people will be aware and it might help some not to fell for it in the future.

Ok, since I am started this thread: here is a description of one of them.

Its setting when client books two girls for the threesome, or two guys book two girls for a mini orgy.

At first girls agree to meet client in a public place and go for a drink or dinner. After that they take him (or them) in theirs apartment (this scam is also possible when guy want to take girls in his place or hotel).

When they arrive to the apartment block, girls said that he need to pay now, one of the girl will run to the apartment to put the money away. Its done under an excuse: they need to do so, as in the past they met violent client/clients and after deeds was done, he took the money away, because he/they know where the cash is. (of course it all in short, but you understand its much more convincing then it sounds here written). After that client and another girl could come upstairs.

Guy of course trust it, because only one girl disappears with a cash, and another girl still waiting with a client for call or a wave in the window from her friend for them both to enter apartment. He thinks, it can not be scam, because its unlikely that one girl escapes with a cash and leave her friend alone with him to pick up the pieces.

The girl who took cash and gone to the building, escapes through the other exit of the apartment block (of course they don't even live there).

Client and another girl still waiting on the street, then the guy approaches, claims that he is her brother, why she prostituting again, that she promised him not do it...and so on an on. Then the rather theatrical scene follows between the girl and the "brother". Eventually he pushes in the car and drives off, with the words to the client: "Sorry mate" or similar. Of course client is in shock, and might feel sorry for a girl that her own brother found out that she still working as prostitute.

However he still in hope, that another girl who gone to stash the cash away in the apartment will come back or call him, so at least he will have his wicked way with her, so not everything is lost. Of course she never returns, as she already picked up by the "brother" car from the other exit of the building.

Yes: this scam might sound so simple, and you might think that only a complete bonzo will fell for it. Its not, but then this girls as well as the "brother" are better then Hollywood actress to give a convincing performance (sorry for a cliche)

Please post other "con scenarios", and no need to state that you suffered them. :P

I came across such incidents in various travel forums mostly experienced by American tourists in one of those East Eurpean countries. Picking up girls doesn't seems to be easy in East Eurpean countries..

It's times like this that bring it all home to me, a catalogue of threads related to all the possible and probable negative aspects of punting. Is it really necessary to have TONY Part lll?

It's times like this that bring it all home to me, a catalogue of threads related to all the possible and probable negative aspects of punting. Is it really necessary to have TONY Part lll?

Mods can remove the reference to the Tony's thread if they wish so. I am past the deadline to edit it. Probably will be the best way, as I am not even sure now that Tony was scammed.

I still think, it will be useful if people share various scams here. (especially for newbies) Obviously not going to be useful for you, as you are well experienced typical whore's hanger.:P

Mods can remove the reference to the Tony's thread if they wish so. I am past the deadline to edit it. Probably will be the best way, as I am not even sure now that Tony was scammed.

I still think, it will be useful if people share various scams here. (especially for newbies) Obviously not going to be useful for you, as you are well experienced typical whore's hanger.;)

Lol :D, it's the learning from those experiences that I have some difficulty with. I wonder, do you avail your clients during their visit of all the possible pitfuls one can be subject to during what was supposed to be an enjoyable time? :o

To whom it concerns: Please note that I have included two good natured Smileys! Seems you can't make a post these days without having to include at least one in case someone misinterpretates the meaning. :P

After reading Tony's thread I think it might be a good idea if anybody knows how some scams performed and share it here, so people will be aware and it might help some not to fell for it in the future.

Ok, since I am started this thread: here is a description of one of them.

Its setting when client books two girls for the threesome, or two guys book two girls for a mini orgy.

At first girls agree to meet client in a public place and go for a drink or dinner. After that they take him (or them) in theirs apartment (this scam is also possible when guy want to take girls in his place or hotel).

When they arrive to the apartment block, girls said that he need to pay now, one of the girl will run to the apartment to put the money away. Its done under an excuse: they need to do so, as in the past they met violent client/clients and after deeds was done, he took the money away, because he/they know where the cash is. (of course it all in short, but you understand its much more convincing then it sounds here written). After that client and another girl could come upstairs.

Guy of course trust it, because only one girl disappears with a cash, and another girl still waiting with a client for call or a wave in the window from her friend for them both to enter apartment. He thinks, it can not be scam, because its unlikely that one girl escapes with a cash and leave her friend alone with him to pick up the pieces.

The girl who took cash and gone to the building, escapes through the other exit of the apartment block (of course they don't even live there).

Client and another girl still waiting on the street, then the guy approaches, claims that he is her brother, why she prostituting again, that she promised him not do it...and so on an on. Then the rather theatrical scene follows between the girl and the "brother". Eventually he pushes in the car and drives off, with the words to the client: "Sorry mate" or similar. Of course client is in shock, and might feel sorry for a girl that her own brother found out that she still working as prostitute.

However he still in hope, that another girl who gone to stash the cash away in the apartment will come back or call him, so at least he will have his wicked way with her, so not everything is lost. Of course she never returns, as she already picked up by the "brother" car from the other exit of the building.

Yes: this scam might sound so simple, and you might think that only a complete bonzo will fell for it. Its not, but then this girls as well as the "brother" are better then Hollywood actress to give a convincing performance (sorry for a cliche)

Please post other "con scenarios", and no need to state that you suffered them. :)

are you looking for tips xenia? :D

Lol :), it's the learning from those experiences that I have some difficulty with. I wonder, do you avail your clients during their visit of all the possible pitfuls one can be subject to during what was supposed to be an enjoyable time? :)

Of course I do! lol

I am telling them every scenarios of scams. I am nagging them to death, why they spending money on me, instead of spending the same money for the le Creouset set of pans for theirs wife. Failing that, diamond bracelet will do too, and she just might give him a blow job as a "thank you".

I am nagging them about not helping theirs wifes with a kids and around the house. If they did: they might even get a blow job from the wife as she means it, not as a part of the "duty".

I am also nagging them, how awful they are during intimacy, and I am not surprised that thirs partners refusing them.

I am also nagging them, "why do they need to pay for it", as even if they have an ounce of appeal and charisma, they would easily get woman for nowt, as many women looking similarly for non strings sex. They are not going to boil theirs bunny either.

Thats only the start. I do hope you believe me. :D

haha xenia you are funny. wish i could afford your fee :D

on topic: a girl climbed out of my bathroom window, jumped to the ground and legged it last year :)

Of course I do! lol

I am telling them every scenarios of scams. I am nagging them to death, why they spending money on me, instead of spending the same money for the le Creouset set of pans for theirs wife. Failing that, diamond bracelet will do too, and she just might give him a blow job as a "thank you".

I am nagging them about not helping theirs wifes with a kids and around the house. If they did: they might even get a blow job from the wife as she means it, not as a part of the "duty".

I am also nagging them, how awful they are during intimacy, and I am not surprised that thirs partners refusing them.

I am also nagging them, "why do they need to pay for it", as even if they have an ounce of appeal and charisma, they would easily get woman for nowt, as many women looking similarly for non strings sex. They are not going to boil theirs bunny either.

Thats only the start. I do hope you believe me. :)

Xenia, you crack me up! :D (in the nicest way possible).

Closest I've come to it was about 7 years ago on a 2hr outcall to my place. I then lived in a isolated cottage up a very narrow (single track) rough driveway of around 1/4 mile long. Bit like a farm track.

A car pulled up bang on time with the girl, her friend (another girl) and a bloke driving. She came in and we sorted the money and a quick drink. The car remained outside my house.

We stripped off and started kissing, then she decides to tell me she's forgotten the condoms. She text'd the driver who went off to buy some from a garage 2 miles away. We carried on kissing, cuddling, touching. He got back and sent her a message to say he was outside.

She got dressed and said she'd only be a minute. I looked out of the window (still being naked) and saw her get into the car and the car race back down the lane away from my place.

I rushed to get dressed and ran outside to see the car reversing back up the lane to me.

Down the lane was my brother in his Landrover heading up to my place to give his dog a run. Passing on the lane was impossible so they had to reverse back to my place.

All 3 in the car looked embarrassed and slightly nervous. She nervously handed me back all the money and they sat there until my brother pulled up on my lawn out of the way. I've never seen anyone go down my driveway so fast!

I was totally shocked by this. It had never happened to me before, and I was not expecting it.

Got my money back and 20 mins of free kissing and touching, but it really opened my eyes to what some girls will do for what would have been very easy money.

Oh gawd, fame at last - any poor sod who's scammed in future will be said to have been Tony'd! (Only kidding Xenia, I'm quite flattered to be the subject of such interest. xx :) )

Mine are cases of lying rather than out and out scams. I have had this with EE ladies a few times. You ring to confirm price and services and when you get to hers the lady you actually see says it was my friend you spoke to on the phone and i dont offer DFK and OWO (for example) and she shouldnt have said i did. Obviously, once there they rely on the punter saying no problem and thinking with his dick.

Another is where you agree everything on the phone, get to hers and agree it again in person with her, give her the money which she goes to stash, when she returns she says she cant actually do DFK or OWO (again for example) due to having bad gums. This is one where as you have paid you have to chalk down to experience unfortunately.

A young foreign client I met a few times told me what happened to him in the north east. (this guy was mega loaded with cash, daddy very rich and giving him silly sums of money to spend on leisure activities while at Uni :) )

He always had long meetings of 3 hours and sometimes more and from I could see money was no problem...

He booked a young girl for an evening on the town and private time later at her place. They were to go "clubbing" and were using taxis to take them here and there...

He paid her upfront ... several hundred pounds. Half way through the evening she recieved a text :D from her friend and asked him could the friend join them for the clubbing. He said yes so the friend miraculously turned up.

Later they were in a taxi going from one place to another and the booked girl starts hunting in her bag. Money gone. "Must have been stolen!" Woeful cries from her. Client felt sorry for her and pays her again.

:)

When he told me this I said a) he was under no obligation to pay again, it was her responsibility to look after her money and :P the story stank anyway and he had most likely been fleeced good and proper!

Then the guy approaches, claims that he is her brother, why she prostituting again, that she promised him not do it...and so on and on. Then the rather theatrical scene follows between the girl and the "brother".

This, or variations on it, is known as the 'badger', and it's being going on for as long as prostitution has existed.

This, or variations on it, is known as the 'badger', and it's being going on for as long as prostitution has existed.

Thats correct. The question is: why they guys still felling for it time and time again now, as well as for other scams which were invented at the time when prehistoric women were paid in teeth from sabre-tooth-tiger and they were still escaping from other end of the cave. :D

Considering I've punted 'blind' for much of the time I must have been damned lucky. One or two weird experiences and a similar number of disappointments are the sum total of problems I've encountered.

I did, however, see through a scam regarding a deposit being paid before well before a meeting and maybe, just maybe, I may have been more careful than I realised in the past.

Whatever, these days I am guided by much of what I read on PN and the two girl scam was worth logging down for future reference.

"Scams" will happen and continue to happen in significant numbers if working girls and indeed clients, equally, continue to present themselves as anonymous. Prostitution and the "use" of prostitutes needs regulation. Will it happen? probably not.

Thats correct. The question is: why they guys still felling for it time and time again now, as well as for other scams which were invented at the time when prehistoric women were paid in teeth from sabre-tooth-tiger and they were still escaping from other end of the cave. :D

I would like to know how it is possible not to fall for it, most girls are trustworthy, but if a girl says I need to deposit money aways somewhere safe, would a guy be in his rights to say "no, not untill I have received the goods". How would a guy come across to the lady involved if she was genuine and was just wanting to secure the money because of a previous bad experience

With all the scams we do hear about on here and poor service (true or not another matter) make's you think why it's not the norm not to even pay till after, never mind let someone leave the room with the payment.

I Would never contemplate paying afterwards, but I would suggest that it is this way of doing buisness, paying upfront, coupled with the stigma of the activity (ie hardly going to go to the police) that makes punting an easy target for the scammers.

I can safely say anyone who approaches you on the street in London Soho is a scammer. 2 most common ones:

- homeless looking bloke will approach saying "looking for ladies?". if yes, we will take you to nearest walkup and demand a fee.

- woman approachs saying "looking for girls?". says she helps run a parlour in the area and gives details, it being clean/extremely low rates/free drinks etc. If interested, she takes you down a side street, takes deposit (£20-£50) then disappears.

Great worded post:) Lust Xenia for the chance to have sex with a lady you like the look of which makes some forget all caution accounts for why some fall for it, naivety is another reason.:)

I can safely say anyone who approaches you on the street in London Soho is a scammer. 2 most common ones:

- homeless looking bloke will approach saying "looking for ladies?". if yes, we will take you to nearest walkup and demand a fee.

- woman approachs saying "looking for girls?". says she helps run a parlour in the area and gives details, it being clean/extremely low rates/free drinks etc. If interested, she takes you down a side street, takes deposit (£20-£50) then disappears.

I believe the second scam above is called 'clipping'. Is that correct?

I may well start TONY Part iv and v and vi.

I may well start TONY Part iv and v and vi.

Ooh Lottie, promises promises! :D

Closest I've come to it was about 7 years ago on a 2hr outcall to my place. I then lived in a isolated cottage up a very narrow (single track) rough driveway of around 1/4 mile long. Bit like a farm track.

A car pulled up bang on time with the girl, her friend (another girl) and a bloke driving. She came in and we sorted the money and a quick drink. The car remained outside my house.

We stripped off and started kissing, then she decides to tell me she's forgotten the condoms. She text'd the driver who went off to buy some from a garage 2 miles away. We carried on kissing, cuddling, touching. He got back and sent her a message to say he was outside.

She got dressed and said she'd only be a minute. I looked out of the window (still being naked) and saw her get into the car and the car race back down the lane away from my place.

I rushed to get dressed and ran outside to see the car reversing back up the lane to me.

Down the lane was my brother in his Landrover heading up to my place to give his dog a run. Passing on the lane was impossible so they had to reverse back to my place.

All 3 in the car looked embarrassed and slightly nervous. She nervously handed me back all the money and they sat there until my brother pulled up on my lawn out of the way. I've never seen anyone go down my driveway so fast!

I was totally shocked by this. It had never happened to me before, and I was not expecting it.

Got my money back and 20 mins of free kissing and touching, but it really opened my eyes to what some girls will do for what would have been very easy money.

LOL, they must've thought you were really on the ball with them, and must've been well connected or something. Even though it was just a coincidence that your brother came round and blocked them in

Great result. I trust you bought your brother a drink.:confused: These people must of being absolutely gutted, they had your cash in their hands and then had to hand it back. Classic.:rolleyes: