Slowblues

Friendship Request

11 posts in this topic

I have one of these from someone on the Board but it will not let me accept it, telling me I do not havethecorrect privileges and thenreturning me to the log in screen.

When I try to edit my profile it does the same thing. Yet it says I am logged in

Can anyone help?

I'm no expert but I assume you were a "Probationary Member" at the time? Does it work now that you're a full member?

i had that problem myself not so long ago hun. I found it i deleted the person from my list, then reapplied the friendship request it was accepted and took on immediately into my list. Hopefully will do the same for you x

hi

this problem has re-emerged . I t tells me i do not have the privileges to accept a friendship request and makes me log in again.

then it tells me I still cannot do this. Any clues?/

hi

this problem has re-emerged . I t tells me i do not have the privileges to accept a friendship request and makes me log in again.

then it tells me I still cannot do this. Any clues?/

A bit of an omen possibly. :confused:

Not much help that Tarquin.

I have tried reinstalling Java as I thought tahat would help but it hasnt't.

Can anyone help?

I will try adding you as a friend and see what happens... you can stay my friend if you want to :)

Thanks Louisa

Looking at your pics I am very happpy to have gorgeous ladies like you as my friends.

If I can get this system to work I will accept no worries.

Sadly I need some techie help on this one I think

Ok this is really bugging me now.

I tried editing my profile to see if it was a setting issue and it told me i did not have the necessary profile to do this - even though I had just responded to Louisa (my God what a sexy lady).

I cannot accept her request or the other one that prompted the previous e mail.

I am now forced to sit and wait for a techie administrator to tell me what to do to correct this or make some change to my profile to make it happen

HELP

Ok this is really bugging me now.

I tried editing my profile to see if it was a setting issue and it told me i did not have the necessary profile to do this - even though I had just responded to Louisa (my God what a sexy lady).

I cannot accept her request or the other one that prompted the previous e mail.

I am now forced to sit and wait for a techie administrator to tell me what to do to correct this or make some change to my profile to make it happen

HELP

Have you tried sending a PM to Galahad with a link to this thread?

Changing my browser appeared to solve this problem.

Thanks BT for discontinuing your browser, my system response has improved greatly.

Thanks to everyone who heped and to the sexy ladies who are now my friends