Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tugg

The realities

12 posts in this topic

Hmm, not sure that will do his career any good.

It does unfortunately make a mockery of the law if the police pick and choose which ones they enforce, and makes the paid sex business dependent on the whims of individual police forces.

I had the Evening Standard yesterday.. On top of the article there was also an editorial comment which was rather not nice.. The usual, prostitutes are a menance, with the pimps and drugs etc.. And that all brothels should be shut down..

Tried to have a look at the Evening Standard's website to find it but could not.

The Police in this country have always had a Nelson touch about certain things. Thats what makes our policemen so wonderful!

Has the mail removed all the comments? There were 7 or so, but now none!

As we post I have just viewed 9 comments.

surely the policeman involved was just being "normal". all he really admitted was that the people who need to be arrested are, and those who are not hurting anyone are left alone. isn`t that what we want? what a surprise to see the feminazi types getting all riled up over nothing, they should be happy with the police going after the baddies instead of wasting resources prosecuting everyone they come into contact with........

And reported in the mail as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1103563/We-turn-blind-eye-brothels-admits-Yard-chief.html

Maybe some well phrased support would not go amiss on the letters pages

As I said before.... if the police do raid a brothel it is because of a complaint or some other activity. They know where they all are and they decide where to police them.

What is amazing is that more people who are supposed to be smart grown ups do not understand that. If the police in any area not just the met, went after every person who transgressed a law they would need at least 4 times as many officers.

Stand at any road junction and see how many people drive past talking on cellphones and driving the car, how many have defective lights and the list goes on... the police prioritise like all of us do. But if the law is passed and I am sure it will be there will be plenty of police raids because there will be all these WI and others complaining to them.