Guest Tonyofstoney

Reverse Bookings 'Over There'

31 posts in this topic

One of the somewhat dubious benefits of The Site We Don't Talk About is that a punter can post a reverse booking, asking WGs to bid for the delight of servicing him. I've tried this a few times, but never with particularly satisfactory results. Part of the problem seems to be that ladies are keen on saying "please read my profile in full", but not apparently so keen on reading other people's profiles and particular requests to see whether they match up to them. (I have a very full profile and always specify exactly what I'm looking for.)

I kind of get the feeling that the only WGs who are likely to put in bids on reverse bookings are the ones who are a bit desperate. Has anyone, at least outside Greater London, had conistent succes with the reverse booking system?

I've had some great results in terms of price cuts and great service in London, but nothing elsewhere. It seems that some girls are really pleased to have "won" the bid and make extra efforts.

It is clear that some providers do not bother reading the reverse booking - blanket replies.

Peter

I've tried a couple of times without success, and also an idea that some girls have no idea of georgraphy. Asking for an outcall in Essex I got responses from as far afield as Birmingham & Reading. :D

A suggestion Tony - Most men on that site do not complete a detailed profile so ladies, myself included, do not get into the habit of reading mens profiles. Perhaps as you've taken the time to complete a full profile, you make a point of saying this in your advert. If you already do and are still getting such a response, then.....

It must also be expected that some ladies blanket respond to reverse bookings, I wouldn't say it was desperation, more waving you bum in the face of someone who's put themselves up as being interested. It is one* of the only ways on that site that girls can approach potential clients first (* least I can't think of any other).

I've tried a couple of times without success, and also an idea that some girls have no idea of georgraphy. Asking for an outcall in Essex I got responses from as far afield as Birmingham & Reading. :D

If the ladies are happy to travel from Birmingham or Reading, why is this a problem? :)

A suggestion Tony - Most men on that site do not complete a detailed profile so ladies, myself included, do not get into the habit of reading mens profiles. Perhaps as you've taken the time to complete a full profile, you make a point of saying this in your advert. If you already do and are still getting such a response, then.....

It must also be expected that some ladies blanket respond to reverse bookings, I wouldn't say it was desperation, more waving you bum in the face of someone who's put themselves up as being interested. It is one* of the only ways on that site that girls can approach potential clients first (* least I can't think of any other).

Hi Lilly, I've just sent you a copy of my profile over there - I think you'll agree it's a pretty full one! :D

I've looked a couple of times at the reverse booking requests, but there seems little point in me spending precious time trawling through ads where each one (that I've looked at) wants "slim". I just wish That Site had a field where guys could specify desired weight/dress size and it would show on the summary ad BEFORE you click through, then the ads could be filtered as you can with age/location.

If the ladies are happy to travel from Birmingham or Reading, why is this a problem? :D

I didn't say it was. I would have thought a lady would prefer not to drive or be driven for 2/3 hours for say a one hour appointment.

I've looked a couple of times at the reverse booking requests, but there seems little point in me spending precious time trawling through ads where each one (that I've looked at) wants "slim". I just wish That Site had a field where guys could specify desired weight/dress size and it would show on the summary ad BEFORE you click through, then the ads could be filtered as you can with age/location.

I completely agree with you Cat. With all the searchable 'Like' boxes on there you'd think they could add a few for physical characteristics, like build, style of pubes and so on. Personally I'd like one for qualified masseuse, since almost every girl on there says they offer massage, but relatively few seem to be skilld in therapeutic massage.

I didn't say it was. I would have thought a lady would prefer not to drive or be driven for 2/3 hours for say a one hour appointment.

Mini 1-day tour? The lady could have found some other outcall opportunities to bid on in the same locality or en route. Economies of scale....your one hour in Essex possibly becomes achievable from Reading.

Using the reverse booking feature was how I found 3 girls (together) for an hour at my place.

It was my first (and only) 3 girl session so I wanted it to be good.

I posted my ad in the reverse bookings section and had 3 enquiries from interested 3 girl 'teams'.

I was surprised there were any girls who could work with 2 others and I wasn't expecting much from my ad.

It proved me wrong though and it only took a day to sort it all.

Another surprise was the cost. The girls were offering me either cheaper rates or a longer booking in order to get my custom.

The 3 girls who arrived at my place were all great friends and we had one heck of a time. We even over-ran by 30mins as we were all enjoying it so much.

Using the reverse booking feature was how I found 3 girls (together) for an hour at my place.

It was my first (and only) 3 girl session so I wanted it to be good.

I posted my ad in the reverse bookings section and had 3 enquiries from interested 3 girl 'teams'.

I was surprised there were any girls who could work with 2 others and I wasn't expecting much from my ad.

It proved me wrong though and it only took a day to sort it all.

Another surprise was the cost. The girls were offering me either cheaper rates or a longer booking in order to get my custom.

The 3 girls who arrived at my place were all great friends and we had one heck of a time. We even over-ran by 30mins as we were all enjoying it so much.

Now that sounds good. I have punted at quite a few 4somes, 3 ladies and myself and found it generally not that good, average to good at best. Glad to hear from a punter who has had a better experience than me.:):D

I have bid for lots of reverse bookings,one sent me an email about 30 mins before the appoinment was due to start,in a birmingham hotel so i couldnt do it and i had said that i travel from milton keynes ,another wanted dom and emailed me saying that his last session was great cos he was made to eat dog shit of the lawn and the other one actually went ahead.I bid for reverse bookings when i know im going to be in the area,quite often for slightly less than they are offering if they would have to travel to me a little.Im starting to see them as a waste of time too.x

done it a couple of times very successfully.

One of the somewhat dubious benefits of The Site We Don't Talk About is that a punter can post a reverse booking, asking WGs to bid for the delight of servicing him. I've tried this a few times, but never with particularly satisfactory results. Part of the problem seems to be that ladies are keen on saying "please read my profile in full", but not apparently so keen on reading other people's profiles and particular requests to see whether they match up to them. (I have a very full profile and always specify exactly what I'm looking for.)

I kind of get the feeling that the only WGs who are likely to put in bids on reverse bookings are the ones who are a bit desperate. Has anyone, at least outside Greater London, had conistent succes with the reverse booking system?

A mate of mine has tried this and says some are fantasists, but he has met a few that were ok.:confused:

I bid for the odd one Tony if the guy has good feedback and isn't asking for silly times and prices :rolleyes:

I have had a few good outcall booking from bidding for reverse bookings and as you seem a pretty sensible guy I'm sure you know what you're looking for in your replies :confused:

I find them ok, but some chaps take the biscuit. One got rb, then afterwards a skill swap, then discount with another chap coming, then booked me and requested another chap - got no contact, other chap not pleased, then when I see a rb on same date and time he had booked me, I texted him to get a reply of please don't use this no but another. Then recently he put booking on without any call or email for time I could not do, for a hour price for 2 hours! Emailed him back and heard nothing, though he did try and call me 30 mins before the scheduled meet but I was busy..

On a recent "Reverse Booking" I had a couple of emails with one of the bidders and although I said I was confident that she would be my choice I did not accept her bid via the site or by email. However she promptly text me an hour before the booking time, asking where she was to go. When I explained I had made alternative arrangements she just said ok asked me to leave her some good feedback. As if! Much prefer PN in as much no money no FR except for "exceptional" cases.

Part of the problem seems to be that ladies are keen on saying "please read my profile in full", but not apparently so keen on reading other people's profiles and particular requests to see whether they match up to them.

I think that might be a case of us thinking mostly with the little head, whilst she thinks mostly with the Queen's head.

reverse bookings just cheapen the girls.

I personally set my rates in line with the girls in my area, but if that rate fell below a certain amount i would not do it.

Something that im confused about is with so many internet sites now available to advertise on, why do girls still support the sites that push this type of service.

Theres 1 site were all familiar with that promotes this type of service just as it seems to encourage unprotected sex by providing a search option for 'bare back' in my opinion they clearly have no no respect for the girls that use their site.

I have used ** for reverse bookings and to date have had a good time.

One lady I did a deal with on the room, I booked for us to be together for two hours and said she could use the room if she got any other bookings. The lady only lived 15 miles from the said hotel. As it happened she had a regular (her little black book) who could make it later that evening. So I had my fun we went to the bar for an hour or so and I legged it as Mr Regular parked his car up.

Was this a risky ploy…… did the TV remain in the room……….. God knows ask Mr Smith who booked it ;)

I will use them again but you need to seek out the genuine ones rather than the ladies who "tout" on every RB on the site

reverse bookings just cheapen the girls.

I personally set my rates in line with the girls in my area, but if that rate fell below a certain amount i would not do it.

Something that im confused about is with so many internet sites now available to advertise on, why do girls still support the sites that push this type of service.

Theres 1 site were all familiar with that promotes this type of service just as it seems to encourage unprotected sex by providing a search option for 'bare back' in my opinion they clearly have no no respect for the girls that use their site.

And how exactly does it "cheapen" them? Firstly, no one says you have to bid on anything lower than you'd be willing to work at. Or is it the mere thought of "bidding" that would cheapen you in your mind?

Secondly, by making something available in a free world (something which is not illegal) does not mean they're pushing it - or in fact even support it. They simply make available everything that is legal.

Don't get me wrong, I'm strongly against the practice of unprotected penetrative sex but still do not feel it's my right to ostracise someone just because they choose to do something I believe is wrong. But I wouldn't knowingly see someone who chooses to practice BB sex - that's my choice. I take my own precautions and make my own decisions and do not enforce them on anyone else.

And do not for a minute think that cheapness and lack of eduction goes hand in hand with BB sex. I have met plenty of highly educated & intelligent men - some perhaps with more money than sense - who think that they more you pay, the less likely you are of picking anything up. Unbelievable perhaps, but true.

Of course reference to BB amongst other desires is on there and whilst I don't condone BB regrettably there is a market for it out there ;)

If you use the RB process and then do your research on the said lady be it on ** or preferably on here you stand more chance of having a successful meet.

I don't believe reverse bookings cheapen the girls. Funny that when you put a RB on saying you will pay X some lady try to extract more and quote Y. At the end of the day it works both ways and working girls can decide for themselves what they want to charge can they not?

And how exactly does it "cheapen" them? Firstly, no one says you have to bid on anything lower than you'd be willing to work at. Or is it the mere thought of "bidding" that would cheapen you in your mind?

Secondly, by making something available in a free world (something which is not illegal) does not mean they're pushing it - or in fact even support it. They simply make available everything that is legal.

Don't get me wrong, I'm strongly against the practice of unprotected penetrative sex but still do not feel it's my right to ostracise someone just because they choose to do something I believe is wrong. But I wouldn't knowingly see someone who chooses to practice BB sex - that's my choice. I take my own precautions and make my own decisions and do not enforce them on anyone else.

And do not for a minute think that cheapness and lack of eduction goes hand in hand with BB sex. I have met plenty of highly educated & intelligent men - some perhaps with more money than sense - who think that they more you pay, the less likely you are of picking anything up. Unbelievable perhaps, but true.

Good reply hun :)

I was just about to reply to her post until I noticed you had.

Yes some of the guys who put reverse bookings on are taking the p but like I said you don't have to bid for them or even look on that page if you don't like or agree with it ;)

And also as I have said before about the bb thing I'd rather know who is providing it and who is seeing them, that way I can avoid seeing those clients myself ;)