Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lollipop

If the anti hooker lot want to cut down prostition why not pulling lessons in school?

7 posts in this topic

If the anti hooker lot want to cut down prostition why not pulling lessons in school?

Ie Many end up with working girls as struggling to get girlfriends, dates, cant fall in love, often hurt, want the same sex life others have and rub in their face.

So why dont the anti hooker lot fund pulling lessons from early teens, understanding girls lessons.

Free plastic surgery and working out...,

Ie turn all guys into super charming hunks?

Then run free dating agencies to see EVERYOEN gets a hot girlfriend very much into him like he is her best mates who cant keep paws off each other.?

Would be a lot less demand for hookers then wouldn't there?

A real definition of a pervert is someone who gets off on cruelty, fear, pain and power over others and I dont mean playing around like with tie up games

Many girls seem to apply it to any guy who they dont fancy who has any sexaul feelings or needs

Ie Many end up with working girls as struggling to get girlfriends, dates, cant fall in love, often hurt, want the same sex life others have and rub in their face.

So why dont the anti hooker lot fund pulling lessons from early teens, understanding girls lessons.

Free plastic surgery and working out...,

Ie turn all guys into super charming hunks?

Then run free dating agencies to see EVERYOEN gets a hot girlfriend very much into him like he is her best mates who cant keep paws off each other.?

Would be a lot less demand for hookers then wouldn't there?

A real definition of a pervert is someone who gets off on cruelty, fear, pain and power over others and I dont mean playing around like with tie up games

Many girls seem to apply it to any guy who they dont fancy who has any sexaul feelings or needs

I have no trouble pulling the birds.

However, being married to a monogamous woman (who believes me to be faithful and would probably leave/divorce me if she knew I wasn't) does rather hamper any attempts on my part to chat up women in our local area where I would be recognized.

Additionally there is limited time and opportunities when you have a long term, live-in partner for the whole dating/seduction scenario.

Punting is convenient and discreet. That is why I pay for sex and my demand for the services of WGs is unlikely to lessen for a good few years yet, hopefully decades.

Good-looking girls have possibly more power than any other group, with the exception of wealthy men.

Remember that ugly girls hate the 'lookers' probably even more than ugly guys do.

The vast majority of people lead unsatisfactory sex lives - it is one of the unexplored downsides of a 'civilised' society

I don't punt because I can't get laid, I punt for the thrill of it.

Who are the anti-hooker lot? why are they wasting their time bashing people? if they don't like this community why lurk here?

I think there is a lot of truth in the replies posted to this thread. I started punting on the street by accident about four years ago driving home late one night. Still see the same girl after all this time and have been helping her get her life straight for reasons that still perplex me. There is probably little I can do for her.

Went with about 20-30 others. But kept returning to my first one. She is only 24 now.

Never bothered about looks. Some of the ugly girls are the best and it is personality that counts. There is a thrill in punting and just having a stable relationship elsewhere gave me the courage to break the barrier in my head to do it. These days I prefer swingers clubs and actually take my regular girl to the clubs where she enjoys both the boys and the girls.

Who are the anti-hooker lot? why are they wasting their time bashing people? if they don't like this community why lurk here?

not talking about this site but in general... talking about the moral, relgious lot