:D

I find this one funny :D

Do "A" > yes

Do OWO > yes

Do CIM > yes

Do Rimming > yes

Do sucking balls > yes

Do WS > yes

Do Kissing > No I keep this for my partner.

I don't know why, but I read that and immediately had images in my head of the girl taking measurements before the proceedings can begin!

"Wait! I'll just get my ruler!" :D

Could be an awkward moment for the gent involved! :)

Well seeing as I do get a few callers boasting they have a certain amount of inches I don't think there will be any problem. They always use withheld numbers, funny that.

Well seeing as I do get a few callers boasting they have a certain amount of inches I don't think there will be any problem. They always use withheld numbers, funny that.

Well, you could always follow the policy of a certain Miss Corbett of Harris's list of the 1770s and have "one fixed rule" on price, "by which she means just that: She always measures a man's Maypole by a standard of nine inches and expects a guinea for every inch it is short of the full measure."

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/non-fiction/article6857574.ece

I don't do anal but, this phrase made me laugh on the other site:

In the profile:

Q: Do you do Anal ?

A: Yes, but I charge £100, or £25 per inch, whichever is the greater

Under EU law she must charge per centimetre, so this profile is illegal. I will not rest until this menace is brought to justice!

Next person to phone and tell me about his whole "foot" then I'll be choosing between "No thank you" and quite a lot of guineas - gold ones only.

Under EU law she must charge per centimetre, so this profile is illegal. I will not rest until this menace is brought to justice!

Britain has an exemption from EU law, so feet and inches still allowed !

There aren't any gold guineas but you could start charging in gold sovereigns though !

In the profile:

It's a pity there's a flat rate or else I'd be getting it for a nifty.

In the profile:

Wonder if she measures on arrival, on the way in or on the way out ? :)

Besides, that rule is surely more beneficial for vaginal sex as that entrance has an achievable upper limit, for anal sex she's better off figuring out a girth charge.

In the profile:

:)

I'd take a rubber stopper along and affix it so that only 2 inches would enter her.

That'll be £50 then sir. :D

Tea Bag could be in for rebate :D

I'd take a rubber stopper along and affix it so that only 2 inches would enter her.

That'll be £50 then sir. :)

Tea Bag could be in for rebate :D

Next time I get diarrhoea I'll let you stick that rubber stopper in my plug hole. :D

Rebate? Rebate my arse! :)

Rebate my arse! :D

That sounds quite painful.

That sounds quite painful.

It does indeed!

Rebate Profile 8 Al 19" is available in lengths up to 2048mm and is pre-drilled on 100mm centres for grub screws, which are also provided, to clamp the rebate strip into the profile grooving.

Standard spaced machined slots are provided along the full length of the strip for accommodating 19" equipment.

Galvanised captive nuts in three sizes of M4, M5 and M6 can be supplied for attaching panel elements or other components to the 19" Rebate Profile. These nuts simply clip into position on the strip to give an anti-torsion mounting.

Galvanised captive nuts

I love it when you type dirty.

I love it when you type dirty.

M&S don't do sex dolls ... but if they did:

Our High Class 'I can't Believe Its Not a Hooker' Doll comes equipped with two generous slots with a champhered flange and a pre-greased chuff. Each entry point is pre-drilled to a depth of 10 inches and a fur-lined grommet allows lifelike access. The stomach has a sump plug for post-coital fluid drainage.

M&S don't do sex dolls ... but if they did:

Our High Class 'I can't Believe Its Not a Hooker' Doll comes equipped with two generous slots with a champhered flange and a pre-greased chuff. Each entry point is pre-drilled to a depth of 10 inches and a fur-lined grommet allows lifelike access. The stomach has a sump plug for post-coital fluid drainage.

You made my cry i laughed so much,if thats what the m&s one is like,i wonder what the hieniken one would be like.lol

You made my cry i laughed so much,if thats what the m&s one is like,i wonder what the hieniken one would be like.lol

I guess that Heineken's male version would refresh those parts that other dolls can't reach....

Not particularly funny but i hope the lady was joking with this part of her profile.

I'm happy to play your 13 year old neice but NO younger really, only because I have a 12 year old sister so it makes me feel a little weird.lol I'm oh...such a good girl and I'll do what you say so I can stay in school.... I know I've missed so much lately, but I've been so stressed having just started my period and I've been getting all these strange feelings.....

........my uncle has even told me some secrets and he sometimes does things which I can't tell you about..but although he's my uncle....if he wasn't...like you aren't then I... then i...well...I got wet, is that bad??....

....please...I need to talk to someone about it and show someone what i really want to do. I told my uncle no, because of my parents and who he is, but really I wanted to....

.....come and see....xxxx

:confused:

Not particularly funny but i hope the lady was joking with this part of her profile.

Surely that's got to be a wind up. I presume it's taken from the other site. There sure are some strange profiles on there!

Britain has an exemption from EU law, so feet and inches still allowed !

The English are adopting metrication inch by inch!

"I'm happy to play your 13 year old neice but NO younger really, only because I have a 12 year old sister so it makes me feel a little weird.lol I'm oh...such a good girl and I'll do what you say so I can stay in school.... I know I've missed so much lately, but I've been so stressed having just started my period and I've been getting all these strange feelings.....

........my uncle has even told me some secrets and he sometimes does things which I can't tell you about..but although he's my uncle....if he wasn't...like you aren't then I... then i...well...I got wet, is that bad??....

....please...I need to talk to someone about it and show someone what i really want to do. I told my uncle no, because of my parents and who he is, but really I wanted to....

.....come and see....xxxx"

Whether this is genuine or not, it makes me worry about the the type of guy who would go for it?

Surely that's got to be a wind up. I presume it's taken from the other site. There sure are some strange profiles on there!

It's a group of girls. I think they are real, though the text reads like they have someone with a very vivid imagination overseeing their profiles.

As all the others play up on the youthfulness of the WG's some highlights from the other profiles

Go on... be on of my daddy's pals from work..you've been dying to see me when he's not around, and now here's your perfect excuse...you've got to drop me my allowance over...my 'pocket money' of which I'm ever-so-thank ful for....

In the profile:

Would bring a whole new meaning to the What's The Most You've Spent On A Punt thread...

Whether this is genuine or not, it makes me worry about the the type of guy who would go for it?

The type of client