smiths

Smelly People.

143 posts in this topic

On a recent thread a couple of ladies posted that a high number of punters were smelly/unhygienic. I was surprised by this as i have met many hundreds at Parties and only a handful have smelt thankfully.

Guys, what experiences of you had with ladies that smell bad?

Ladies, have you found a high number of your punters are smelly? If so what kind of percentage are in your experiences?

Just to clarify i am not questioning the ladies posts, just interested in finding out how widespread it is in others experiences.

There simply is no excuse for being a minger. If a punter comes to me stinky l make the smelly git have a shower. Strangely enough though I knew a lady who never washed her fanny and she had no trouble getting men to choose her. Maybe some guys like that. EEK!

I agree soap and water cost very little so no excuse for smelly people.

Have a couple of regulars who do manual work and 10mins before the booking they contact me to get the bath ready lol

Certainly wouldn't entertain anybody who was smelly and/or dirty

There simply is no excuse for being a minger. If a punter comes to me stinky l make the smelly git have a shower. Strangely enough though I knew a lady who never washed her fanny and she had no trouble getting men to choose her. Maybe some guys like that. EEK!

It may be the case that some guys do in fact like that, as it seems there is almost nothing that somebody doesn't like. However, I'm pretty sure that most of us prefer a more fragrant lady, just as women prefer men who don't stink. The only other point to make is that guys may have been at work all day and not showered for a while. In which case they aren't going to smell great until showered. You know this of course.

It may be the case that some guys do in fact like that, as it seems there is almost nothing that somebody doesn't like. However, I'm pretty sure that most of us prefer a more fragrant lady, just as women prefer men who don't stink. The only other point to make is that guys may have been at work all day and not showered for a while. In which case they aren't going to smell great until showered. You know this of course.

I dont know about that. A gentleman who travelled via coach from Glasgow to see me in London then carried my heavy bags across 3 different trains to a hotel smelled sweeter than roses by the time we got to hotel. :confused:

Why people do not accept the offer of a shower for a 7pm appointment I do not know, most people have been on the go for 12 hours by then, last week I had to practically fumigate the flat - open all the windows, spray ten cans of airfreshner and get in a bath to scrub the permeating smell of armpit that had got on me from a client. NO NEED! He said I had one this morning, when offered a shower. I said well that was a long time ago and showed him the bathroom. God knows what he was doing in there but it certainly was not washing. I DESPAIR of this scenario. It makes me feel bad and not enjoy my work which I usually do. Please guys stop being mingers. We've even got manly and other non scented shower gel so you don't get all flowered up if you have Mrs at home. :confused:

I do not know and cannot comment.

I geat dead embarrassed if I think I am even a tad niffy.

I do not know and cannot comment.

I geat dead embarrassed if I think I am even a tad niffy.

Same here.

Its not only getting some folk to have a shower, its getting them to wash all their body parts, simply standing under a hot shower is not going to remove sweat and smells that have lingered for a few hours.

Some parlours leave the chap alone to have a shower, whereas others get the lady to wait in the same room, and others are encouraged to join in the shower, and create a soapy rub down of all parts.

I guess some folk dont always have the time to get a shower before their appointment, but there is no excuse for sweaty parts, and having a piss in the shower does not mean your penis, or feet, is clean...lol.

Why people do not accept the offer of a shower for a 7pm appointment I do not know, most people have been on the go for 12 hours by then, last week I had to practically fumigate the flat - open all the windows, spray ten cans of airfreshner and get in a bath to scrub the permeating smell of armpit that had got on me from a client. NO NEED! He said I had one this morning, when offered a shower. I said well that was a long time ago and showed him the bathroom. God knows what he was doing in there but it certainly was not washing. I DESPAIR of this scenario. It makes me feel bad and not enjoy my work which I usually do. Please guys stop being mingers. We've even got manly and other non scented shower gel so you don't get all flowered up if you have Mrs at home. :confused:

Lol,there is nothing else to say,you covered it perfectly.....other than the fact that sometimes they dont even pull thier foreskins back to clean underneath when they have been sent there specifically for that purpose.lol.xx

It boggles the mind to think that someone would go to a booking smelling,what the lady to do if your old chap is reeking surely these gents don't expect her to actually entertain putting it anywhere near her mouth?

I shower before any punt so i arrive smelling nice and i know that i've scrubbed myself clean.

On a recent thread a couple of ladies posted that a high number of punters were smelly/unhygienic. I was surprised by this as i have met many hundreds at Parties and only a handful have smelt thankfully.

Guys, what experiences of you had with ladies that smell bad?

Ladies, have you found a high number of your punters are smelly? If so what kind of percentage are in your experiences?

Just to clarify i am not questioning the ladies posts, just interested in finding out how widespread it is in others experiences.

Can I ask you a question smiths?

Did you personally get down and sniff each mans genitals?

BO and bad breath are not the only things that smell.

The image is wonderful;)

You do not have to answer that question Smiths!! :confused::D

Same here.

As a gentleman of leisure (partly) I always shower and deoderise (is this a real word?) before going to an appointment. However, when I arrive the lady doesn't know this and asks me to shower, so I do it and pay attention to the appropriate bits, while being watched, or being washed by them usually. It takes a couple of minutes, and you're both happy. Why anyone wouldn't want to do this doesn't make any sense?

Oh I think he should, this is reminding me of my sons dog, he loves to sniff genitals.

There is a parlour near me, who used to have a slave on duty, he used to wash the towels and make the drinks, and if he had nothing to do would wash the ladies cars in a select car park, but he was also available for washing the customers in the showers, I know this is a bit extreme, but maybe if some of the smelly customers were shamed this way, they would certainly make more of an effort next time...:confused::D:D

Oh I think he should, this is reminding me of my sons dog, he loves to sniff genitals.

That reminded me of a wg a few years back. She had a dog that growled if her client was dirty :confused:

Well actually she could get it to growl whenever she wanted it too.

If you arrive after work or later in the day, there is no excuse - take a shower.

I live one hours drive from MK and before leaving home I have just shaved and had a thorough shower, trimmed body hair, including ears and nose as nothing looks worse than a hairy nose and ears. I also apply a little cuticura talc to the genital area, deodorant under the arms and a quality mens body cologne. Clean clothes on and off I go. I take some Andrex wipes with me should I need to have a pea prior to my appointment.

As I expect the girl I am visiting to be clean and well turned out, I always make sure I am. It's personal pride for me and respect for the girl.

Strangely enough though I knew a lady who never washed her fanny and she had no trouble getting men to choose her. Maybe some guys like that. EEK!

Yes, some guys do :confused: .

Some punters do smell, but as a general rule in life, men or women who are seriously promiscuous are mega clean.Its people who never have sex who are usually pretty manky. Several women have told me, that I am the cleanest man they have met. Would prefer a different endorsement, but its better than nothing.

The image is wonderful;)

Didn't mean for it to sound like that LOL, but it was a genuine question. :rolleyes:

If you arrive after work or later in the day, there is no excuse - take a shower.

I live one hours drive from MK and before leaving home I have just shaved and had a thorough shower, trimmed body hair, including ears and nose as nothing looks worse than a hairy nose and ears. I also apply a little cuticura talc to the genital area, deodorant under the arms and a quality mens body cologne. Clean clothes on and off I go. I take some Andrex wipes with me should I need to have a pea prior to my appointment.

As I expect the girl I am visiting to be clean and well turned out, I always make sure I am. It's personal pride for me and respect for the girl.

THANK GOD!! Someone who wipes his cock with something other than his boxers or shake of the hand...

Well done Lamorak and thanks from myself and the wg community at large.

Trust me they are often within a few inches of me, if they stank i would smell it and words would be getting said.:confused::rolleyes:

Even if I have showered or bathed shortly before setting off for an appointment I still ask for one when I arrive, the thing being to be seen to be well scrubbed. I go for one hour sessions and a shower takes only five minutes of your time. I suspect that in many cases being seen to take a shower that you've requested (whether you need it or not) will result, quite understandably, in a higher level of service. A good investment of five minutes of your time, I reckon. I don't understand those men who decline a proffered shower on the basis that they had one shortly beforehand, even if it is true. Ask for a shower and you may experience a dirtier encounter!

Trust me they are often within a few inches of me, if they stank i would smell it and words would be getting said.:confused::rolleyes:

Head only? or balls crack and dick?