Regent

Eastern Europeans in Glasgow

31 posts in this topic

Anyone got any experience of Eastern Europeans in Glasgow?

Doesn't seem to be many in Glasgow, but I love to get it on with them when i find them as they are my favourite :confused:

I just had a fantastic one there with ClaudiaXX from the other site. Stunning!

Mid-Late 20s, very pretty, brunette, small tits, very hot body, shaved pussy, dressed up like an office slut.

Got her to fuck me with a dildo whilst getting OWO and lots of kissing.

Very friendly and sexy girl, told me she was through from Edinburgh for the week with her flatmate VeronicaXX.

May go back this week, but are there any others like this in Glasgow?

I just saw Claudia whilst she was in Glasgow. Outstanding! I'd definately see a lot more of her if she was based here. Spoke to her friend Veronica to. She is also really lovely. I can see a visit to Edinburgh pending!

Don't know if there are any other EE girls here who supply a similar quality of service.

Did you see her today? She's stunning and a lot of fun!

I wanted to meet Veronica but she was busy. How does she compare looks-wise to Claudia?

Yeah, saw her yesterday (24/02/10). Veronica opened the door and she is much better looking than her pics suggest. She's also very tall. Great figure.

Looks are all about personal opinion but I think for me its got to be Claudia, but it's a close call.

Guys, based on your enthusiasm for Claudia I have just placed a booking with her as she looks perfect. I am sitting here hoping she is available for tomorrow but if not I will be definitely looking for meeting with her soon.

Thanks

AL

She is sounding like the famous tammy....

Who I never got to see :-(

Guys

The meeting with Claudia was out of this world she is Absolutely Amazing the Ultimate GFE. FR written and posted on ** the only downside was the wanker warden at the apartment who said that I was not allowed to visit the her flat because he new what was going on. So did I that's why I was there:)

Cheers for the recommendation.

AL

Guys

The meeting with Claudia was out of this world she is Absolutely Amazing the Ultimate GFE. FR written and posted on ** the only downside was the wanker warden at the apartment who said that I was not allowed to visit the her flat because he new what was going on. So did I that's why I was there:)

AL

Warden?! There was nobody about in the lobby when I was there. Where did you get approached, and how did you get by him if he knew? :confused:

wishing I saw her and not jamie lee now...

Guys

AL

There was a girl concierge who asked me what flat I was visiting, I just told her the flat number and it wasn't a problem. I think at that point Claudia had been busy so it didn't seem out of the ordinary.

I noticed recently that a lot of concierges are asking what flats you are visting. Can be a bit off putting if they know or suspect what is going on.

Not to worry too much just visiting Claudia was worth the little bit of annoyance this idiot provided.

Cheers

AL

Veronica & Claudia are back in Glasgow this week :D and working in a different flat from last time. I have a meeting with Veronica arranged this time but I have to admit I am seriously considering just going for it and booking them both together. Unfortunately though cash is a bit tight so i'll just have to wait for another day.

Cheers

AL

Veronica & Claudia are back in Glasgow this week :D and working in a different flat from last time. I have a meeting with Veronica arranged this time but I have to admit I am seriously considering just going for it and booking them both together. Unfortunately though cash is a bit tight so i'll just have to wait for another day.

Cheers

AL

I saw Claudia was, but don't see Veronica listed as touring. PM a link if possible.

Will be fucking either one of them this week if true ;)

I tried to set up a meeting with Claudia this evening, but I didn't receive her reply to my text until it was too late - stupid mobile phone company!

In fairness, I should have asked much earlier. I won't be making the same mistake later on in the week...

Sexxx-y! looks like she's on the same tour - has anyone had any experience of her?

Sexxx-y! looks like she's on the same tour - has anyone had any experience of her?

Pretty good, big enhanced tits, pretty face, good service... £50 for 15 min

Loved how she got dressed up as an office girl with a black dress, black smart heels and flesh coloured stockings. :confused:

sexxy just saw her...

amazing body

70 for 30 mins

BBBJ CIM (well i actually w*nked into her mouth as I finished)

then a second BBBJ then doggy

lovely looking friendly girl

Hmmmm, two good reports of Sexxx-y there. I didn't realise she had enhanced breasts, but looking back at her photos, it's actually pretty obvious. I'm not a fan of implants generally - are they squishy, or are they those horrible hard ones? I was thinking of going for her this week and then getting Claudia when she's in Aberdeen next week, but I'm starting to think I might revert to my original plan i.e. shagging Claudia as soon as possible).

I have never experienced enhanced before but they seemed nice and firm, would have claudia but had great fun with sexxy

Pretty hard and fake, even she said that! But she makes up for it in other areas :confused:

I had an hour incall with her tonight actually, and I had no complaints about the breasts - you could feel they were less supple than natural breasts, but they weren't the rock-solid things I felt the last time I saw a girl with implants.

Gorgeous body, lovely smooth skin with the exact right amount of body fat to give you something to grab hold of without coming close to being "flabby"... physically just excellent. However, I don't think I really clicked with her like I do with most girls, which made me glad I didn't book a 2 hour appointment like I usually would. Possibly didn't help that she started the appointment off by going on a bit of a rant about some incident in Tesco the night before, and during sex she had a bit of a bored look on her face. Seemed a bit hurried/clinical really, which is why I had no qualms about just shooting my load and not caring if she'd enjoyed it or not, which is unusual for me.

Bit of a weird situation for me, shagging someone in a mezzanine floor overlooking the living room with the TV blaring and her phone ringing loudly a few times, plus audible grunting going on from the happy customer in Claudia's room next door. Still definitely recommended for at least one go, if only for that body.

Definitely got to try Claudia next. I noticed her in the kitchen as I was saying goodbye and she was looking even sexier than in her photos.

I liked that flat a lot! Nice and open.

Claudia is SO sexy!

** nooo now I have to go see claudia too.......

Claudia and sexxxy... where they gone?! No sign of them on the other site! :eek: