Ageists Hath Wing

Sent Messages

4 posts in this topic

Hi new member here. Why are my sent messages not storing in their box, but my received messages are visible?

Maybe they were interpreted as some form of changed Fanatics Hurrahs??

Hi new member here. Why are my sent messages not storing in their box, but my received messages are visible?

If you go to User CP > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > Check the box next to "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" > Press the "Save Changes" button, this will ensure that a copy of each message that you send will be kept in your "Sent Items" folder.

Go to your Private Messages and you will see a window entitled "Private Messages in Folder: Inbox", next to this title you will see a little downwards pointing triangle, press this and a drop down list will appear, select "Sent Items" and you will then see the contents of your "Sent Items" folder.

Maybe they were interpreted as some form of changed Fanatics Hurrahs??

Just in case anyone is wondering why the OP was banned, this is because when you act like a total idiot resulting in you being banned it is not the brightest thing to do to come back and register your new ID as some form of payback to the Mods.