hornyoldgit

Sex in unusual places

50 posts in this topic

I expect most of the WGs entertain on the bed but have you ever had punters request sex in an unusual place? (I dont mean an unusual place on the body). Fireplace. Sofa, Kitchen. Car etc etc

I expect most of the WGs entertain on the bed but have you ever had punters request sex in an unusual place? (I dont mean an unusual place on the body). Fireplace. Sofa, Kitchen. Car etc etc

I visited a WG who offered to do it in my car. She took me to an apartment block at 7pm in winter and made me jump onto the back seat. Initially the excitement of doing it in a public place was great but then once I actually went through it I was tense. Terrified of being caught on CCTV and a letter arriving through the post:eek:

Back in my early punting days when I explored the street scene in the east end of London, I had sessions in (among other) locations:

- a municipal multi-storey car park

- stairwell of a block of flats

- clump of bushes on a roundabout

- a doorway in an alley

- a pub toilet

- a mini-cab (paid the driver a tenner to go and have a cup of coffee...)

- a building site

- someone's front garden.

I look back on it all with a bit of a shudder, but it was fun at the time.

I have always fancied shagging in one of those little woods which you find on large roundabouts, but probably not suitable for a punt.

The changing rooms at Asda

saw one site mentioning on a farm.

it appeals :D particularly if the lady were dressed in full horse riding outfit/boots & a hat. & him dressed as a farm animal ;)

In a hotel room with the door open

In the corridor

On a the staircase of a grand hotel

On the airconditioning unit shoved up against a hotel window

He was an exhibitionist.

He was also a twat who never paid me for my last ever visit to him.

You can't beat doing it in a glass lift!

saw one site mentioning on a farm.

it appeals :D particularly if the lady were dressed in full horse riding outfit/boots & a hat. & him dressed as a farm animal ;)

Please tell me that's not a joke, as it's put a smile on my face that's going to stay there an awful long time - apart from the 'me dressed as an animal' bit!:D

no it wasn't a joke - always fancied it ;)

Practising Maid Marion with Robin Hood in the woods is good ;)

Have been asked to go to a lorry in a layby (didn't go), a field in Derbyshire by a farm (didn't go)

Did go to a caravan parked in the yard of the customers house , wife asleep in house!

I requested from a girl I see regularly, sex on the kitchen table to which she agreed. made a change from the bed and one more fantasy ticked off the list

In a hotel room with the door open

On the airconditioning unit shoved up against a hotel window

Oh yes, those are definitely on my 'to do' list ;)

On Hadrian's Wall (Not with a WG, it was one of the late Mrs BD's more adventurous moments). That's on top of the wall, and in daylight :D

A memorable in-call to my place. The WG dressed in a full bridal outfit, which came off bit by bit, leaving a trail of virginal white clothing through every room in the house, with my giving her a nice pearl necklace in front of the living room fire.

I used to pick up one girl and transport her back to Biggus Mansions. One time we stopped off at a local dogging lay-by, but chickened out. Felt a bit spooky & threatening in the gloom. Next time we went to Brighton nude beach for a bit of exhibitionism, but back to her place for the serious stuff.

In my back garden. In a WG's back garden, just outside Heathrow with planes going over every 60 seconds.

Hoping that Local Girl will be up for a session in the nearby fields this summer. Last year she had a guy who booked her regularly for sessions on the Thames foot-path; a bit too risky for me!

OK beat this:

Over the bell frame in St Agatha's (Not the real place) in 1972 with a lovely 20 yo whilst lubricating the bearings.

Uncle Pokey

although not with a WG, my best place was on a overnight coach trip to London, with every seat on the coach booked , and my GF sitting on my lap :D ohhhh, to be 19 again ;)

I have always fancied shagging in one of those little woods which you find on large roundabouts, but probably not suitable for a punt.

There's a population of rabbits doing that on a busy roundabout in the centre of Wisbech as we speak!;)

Did it once over the kitchen sink with a lady about 3 mins after I'd entered her flat and she was making me a cuppa.

I'd always wanted to take her up the camera obscura (not a euphemism!) in Clifton. It seemed a perfect spot - dark and with stunning projected views of the Avon Gorge. Never got round to it though!

up against the wall, dark corner of a night club - not a punt mind, but great place to lose your cherry

Check out Katherine's website (from Amesbury) - who posts here. She lists an assortment of unusual places she is prepared to have sex. She has a fondness for the local army lads. Didn't she once say she had done it in a tank? ;)

On a beach on the south coast just after lunch

On the staircase leading up to my girlfriend's flat

In the car

Up against a tree in the woods in broad daylight

On a sofa in front of the window with the lights on

did it in a rowing boat on winderemere once

NOt as a pro, but probably the one for me would be in a xxx rated cinema in Sydney, right at the front with all the wankers around us!

Lovely only problem is some started getting a little close so had to bugger off out of there!

Frikken horny tho!

S x