Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maradona

Large breasts in Glasgow?

8 posts in this topic

I haven't punted in three or four years now, I think. Used to see a couple of lovely girls - "Debbie" in Tradeston and "Robyn" in Argyle Street - going back to about 2001 through to 2004. Debbie was a fantastic brunette with GG cup breasts while Robyn was a blonde with FF cup breasts. Out of about 30-odd punts in 3 or 4 years, these two were definitely my favourites and I saw them many, many times.

I have no idea as to what the current scene is like. Can anyone recommend me a voluptuous Glasgow girl with splendid boobies, please? PM if you prefer...? I always treat these wonderful women with the utmost respect and courtesy.

Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Maradona

I haven't punted in three or four years now, I think. Used to see a couple of lovely girls - "Debbie" in Tradeston and "Robyn" in Argyle Street - going back to about 2001 through to 2004. Debbie was a fantastic brunette with GG cup breasts while Robyn was a blonde with FF cup breasts. Out of about 30-odd punts in 3 or 4 years, these two were definitely my favourites and I saw them many, many times.

I have no idea as to what the current scene is like. Can anyone recommend me a voluptuous Glasgow girl with splendid boobies, please? PM if you prefer...? I always treat these wonderful women with the utmost respect and courtesy.

Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,

Maradona

Lacy will visit your from Edinburgh. http://www.bustyedinburgh.co.uk

Some thread titles are funny at first glance - "Large Breasts in Glasgow?".... :(

I'm kind of in the same boat. I need a woman with at least double G natural knockers once in a while. It would be great to get some proper info. I know the scene is being turned upside down at the moment but the ladies are still working and the punters will always need servicing. :D

Casey (or her sister carla) are both large not ridiculous but nice

Try Amanda (Golden Globes) from the other site. Lovely

Looking lady, mid 30's with 32FF bust. Highly recomended. She's out past Rutherglen way. Also, check the other sites Scottish tours section, there's a lady from London coming to Zhlasgow next week with a 36KK bust, I forget her name but I saw her once before and her tits were the biggest I've ever seen!