Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dirty duck

Sponsored WGs

7 posts in this topic

voyeurweb.com, which should be required reading for all punters, has a daily cartoon, always in dubious taste, but today's made me guffaw. It featured a naked couple and the woman was plastered with brightly coloured pictures. The caption was, "Companies know how many men I fuck, so they pay to put these adverts on me. So no, these aren't tattoos".

Come on girls, there's an extra money-spinner for you. Hire your body by the square inch!

What would be appropriate products to advertise on a WG's body and where? Let's have some imaginative suggestions!

Not sure what Ms Harman would make of the idea though.

Dirty Duck

voyeurweb.com, which should be required reading for all punters, has a daily cartoon, always in dubious taste, but today's made me guffaw. It featured a naked couple and the woman was plastered with brightly coloured pictures. The caption was, "Companies know how many men I fuck, so they pay to put these adverts on me. So no, these aren't tattoos".

Come on girls, there's an extra money-spinner for you. Hire your body by the square inch!

What would be appropriate products to advertise on a WG's body and where? Let's have some imaginative suggestions!

Not sure what Ms Harman would make of the idea though.

Dirty Duck

'Feed your pussy Kattomeat' on the pubic mound?

These boobs are brought to you by Goodyear. :(

'Does Your Wife Look As Bored As I Do?" - Buy 'CLIT CLIT' CLITORIS NAVIGATION SYSTEM. For men who really are lost.

Apply Johnson's Baby Oil generously here and here for that memorable tit wank:D

Again across the boobs. Lovebumpers sponsored by Volvo the people who brought you Airbags for a safer ride.